@ Bible People - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 10-31-2008, 12:02 AM   #1
Pride
Change is coming

Pride will become famous soon enoughPride will become famous soon enough
@ Bible People

So uh, theres no mention of it in the Holy Bible, but im going to go out on a whim and think maybe you guys no more than just whats in the holy bible.

So in the Hebrew bible theres mention of an angel who fought lucifer in the war of angels, but later kind of questioned God (not to the point of lucifer) and more or less decided to leave heaven on his own accord. And is believed to not be in heaven or hell, but with us on earth.

Any idea who this was?

[1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2]
Pride is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-31-2008, 12:14 AM   #2
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: @ Bible People

Nope. But maybe he was teh only sane one in the whole book...

what chapter is that angel featured in? Or is it one of the other chapters loll.....

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 12:31 AM   #3
Pride
Change is coming

its not in any books of the bible (you have to realize the 'bible' is only 64 books chosen from thousands)

But there is a hebrew book about it. I vaguely remember the story, it was interesting as shit. He more or less was a badass in the war of angels, and at some point i think he asked god to visit the earth (he was falling in love with a human) and God 'advised against it' so he just... left. And Lucifer got him back for fighting against him int he war of angels by having his love interest murdered (since Lucifer cant kill, he can only tempt others to kill) at which point this angel asked God why he let this happen, but God fell silent, sooo he went back to heaven to talk to god face to face and get his answers, but was stopped by Both Micheal and Gabriel and convinced him to leave it alone before he did something he would regret, and so God never technically cast him out of heaven to hell, and he apparently has free passage to heaven, but chooses to stay here on earth.

[1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2]
Old 10-31-2008, 07:41 AM   #4
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

the great arch angel chuck norris
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 09:26 AM   #5
Pride
Change is coming

I finally found the number for the guy that told me this story.

It was Archangel Azrael (Archangel of Death)

[1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2]
Old 10-31-2008, 10:35 AM   #6
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

I'm never gonna give it up, I'm never gonna let it down...

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 10:37 AM   #7
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Bible is the best fucking novel ever. Seriously. I may be an atheist, but I fucking love it's fantasy badassery.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 10:39 AM   #8
ThyMaiden
I like it dirty 24/7

Location: At the gates of Midian... yes thats in greenland... lol
ThyMaiden is an unknown quantity at this point

thats based from the book of enoch and the his sons are the nephilim
that jewish folklore not biblical text
ThyMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 10:49 AM   #9
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

That is called "Judaic mythology", Pride, and has little if any basis in the Bible. Modern Chrstians (with the exception of the Roman Catholics and a few strange groups) generally believe the Bible is the only source of religious truth.

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 01:15 PM   #10
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

Wasn't the Angel of Death one of the angels guarding the gates of Eden? I havn't read the Good Book in ages, but if I remember correctly it was said to Adam and Eve that they will be killed by the angel of Death upon trying to reenter the Garden of Eden.

I believe it is more folklore than "Bible-truth".
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 01:57 PM   #11
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

I believe it's Samael, but not sure.
I like that angels shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
Bible is the best fucking novel ever. Seriously. I may be an atheist, but I fucking love it's fantasy badassery.
True dat.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 03:04 PM   #12
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

Technically, there is no devil according to Christianity.

Anyways, the book you are probably talking about is pronounced the "Sudopigrapha," but I don't know what the real spelling is. If you are looking for the really good epic about this, it is called Paradise Lost by Milton.

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 04:27 PM   #13
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
Technically, there is no devil according to Christianity.
What the fuck? Explain your logic here, because Satan is mentioned in the Gospels several times.

Old 11-01-2008, 08:44 PM   #14
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
What the fuck? Explain your logic here, because Satan is mentioned in the Gospels several times.
Satan means adversary. Also, the idea of a devil wasn't even mentioned in the Bible until the Persian invasion, and the Persians were the ones who created the idea of duality. So, there probably is no such thing as the devil. The serpent is what most people bring up to say my conclusion is wrong, but then they are interpreting the scriptures literally. You see, the idea of the devil was created by the Israelites to blame someone for their faults. Look at the God of Job and Jesus. Do they fit the same picture? No. There reason is because the Israelites are no better then any culture and they used religion to manipulate people, and they were very ethnocentric in their writings. The ONLY portrait of God that we can trust is Jesus. We must use Jesus's character as a measuring stick every time God is mentioned elsewhere. Would the character of Jesus have killed a whole extended family becasue a guy pulled out during sex? No, of course not.

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 08:14 AM   #15
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

I've seen enough.

People, avoid relying on RNB to answer any biblical questions. He's very confused.