Should I... - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 11-01-2008, 12:18 PM   #1
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future
Should I...

Buy a Super Nintendo?

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-01-2008, 12:53 PM   #2
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all
Re: Should I...

Yes......................................... ..........
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 12:57 PM   #3
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

Oh God Yes. Super Mario was the shit.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 01:13 PM   #4
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,473 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Go for it. Tho, the classic SNES games are kinda expensive nowadays. I reguarly see Link to the Past going for around 25 quid.

Also, on a similar theme, I'm considering buying a Sega Saturn.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 01:50 PM   #5
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

Its cool,but why pay money when u can have it for free?
just download the emulator and the games roms and play all those awesome shit on ur own pc.
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 01:54 PM   #6
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute

Anwar, we don't post links to emulators and ROMs. If someone wants them, you can send them using PMs.

Gamertag: ShinoNC
Shino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 01:54 PM   #7
Miburo

I was about to say "FUCK YEAH!" but after Anwar's poast I'm leaning towards "FUCK...I dunno..." Because emulator shits seems like a good idea.
Old 11-01-2008, 01:56 PM   #8
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shino View Post
Anwar, we don't post links to emulators and ROMs. If someone wants them, you can send them using PMs.
Sorry shino..i didn't know u were watching '>.>

EDIT: u could've at least waited for me to copy the links and delete them my self..sheesh.

Last edited by uchiha-anwar; 11-01-2008 at 02:02 PM.
Old 11-01-2008, 01:57 PM   #9
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute

@ Mib - ...and to make it "feel" more like the original SNES, I'm pretty sure you can get a controller to use for your PC thats similar to the SNES controller. Or if you don't give a shit, just use the keyboard.

Gamertag: ShinoNC
Shino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 02:03 PM   #10
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

I've got a SNES emulator and shit, I just want to get it and some of my originals that I had. Like MK, SF, Killer Instinct and other various classics. Also Jax you can buy the games for lik 2 - 5 quid off ebay.

Old 11-01-2008, 02:09 PM   #11
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

Then i recommend u buy a GB color cuz it have all the SNES games and it will spare u attaching shit to ur tv and easier to carry away and the games are cheap to buy from any were.
Old 11-01-2008, 02:19 PM   #12
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

GB Color doesn't have any ports of SNES games, and isn't nearly as powerful as a SNES.

Also, y'know, I emulate as much as the next man, but nothing compares to actually having the console, IMO. Especially when retro gaming is so cheap now.

I really only use emulation to play games that weren't released in my region, like Sin and Punishment.
Old 11-01-2008, 02:28 PM   #13
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

I understand..if it were me i will also lean toword buying the thing cuz it brings memories and the joypad gaming are irreplaceable..but my point is if u were just looking for playing the games then save ur money and go with the emulator.
Old 11-01-2008, 03:12 PM   #14
Babyface BK
<3===BK

It's not about just playing the games, that's why I'm buying it. I'm not that retarded just to play a single game I'm gonna go out and buy a SNES. Also I have a multi-scart adapter so I don't have to worry about shit loads of wires everywhere.

Old 11-01-2008, 11:34 PM   #15
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Yeeeah multi-scart. Are you going to try and upscale it on an LCD? XD