Oy londoners!!!!! - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 11-04-2008, 10:21 PM   #31
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future
Re: Oy londoners!!!!!

Well hinduism did originate from India and Bangladesh was part of India till we had that war and won our freedom.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-04-2008, 11:21 PM   #32
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I see no problem with that.

And you euros are freakin adorable.
adorable...lol
Old 11-05-2008, 02:23 PM   #33
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

so hey BK where were you born?

and btw did you go to that protest you said you were going to today?
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 04:37 PM   #34
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

I was born in England -__-;

I went to the scientology protest today, it was jokes, but there's a bigger one coming on the 15th can't wait, can't wait!!!

Old 11-05-2008, 05:01 PM   #35
UltimateChaos
AKA: Chaos

UltimateChaos is an unknown quantity at this point

^ I wish I could go to one lol.
UltimateChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 05:18 PM   #36
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post

I went to the scientology protest today, it was jokes, but there's a bigger one coming on the 15th can't wait, can't wait!!!
I'll probably be there~
OffTheChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 05:21 PM   #37
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post

Just making sure bro lol

What are you going to do in that next protest, BK?
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 05:27 PM   #38
Babyface BK
<3===BK

You better be Terri, I want as many people as possible to be there.

EJ who knows, I danced to Rick Astley this time round, gonna be sure to do that again .

Old 11-05-2008, 05:42 PM   #39
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

Been to a couple of protests in Austin and my local town. All I can say is: give them hell. Lots of fun those protests are.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 06:22 AM   #40
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

So BK....

You like Shah Rukh Khan?

So does sainstologi have The United Federation of Planets, The Infinite Empire, Voltron Force, Meltrandi, Zentradi, Robotech, Gundam Fleet

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 09:37 AM   #41
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Shah Rukh Khan is my fave bollywood actor, not that I watch Indian movies as much now.

Old 11-07-2008, 08:43 AM   #42
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Bollywood..............

The hero will, after fighting with at least 10,000 villans, come out without so much of a scratch

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 05:01 PM   #43
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
What Really Happened to Xenu?
well after spending a year on the road as a roadie for the beastie boys he later sunk into depression over not getting a chance to be in their Intergalactic video clip, relocating into tom cruises closet where he and tom cruise would use a ouija board to contact the deceased L. Ron Hubbard discuss ideas on how to form a cult then finally taking action Tom Cruise went out and spread the word of Scientology with Xenu staying behind in the closet because he had grown a customed to it. it has been rumored the money gained from scientology will be used by Xenu to do a remake of the Beastie boys Intergalactic fiml clip staring Tom Cruise, John Travolta and Xenu himself

Quote:
Bollywood..............

The hero will, after fighting with at least 10,000 villans, come out without so much of a scratch
Van Damme does Bollywood movies now?
Old 11-10-2008, 06:55 PM   #44
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Bollywood..............

No one can beat "tony jaa" when it comes to a real action movie..his fucking thailand kick boxing is beyond incredible.
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 07:05 PM   #45
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

^ It's all Photoshopped.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote