Is Neji pro NaruHina? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-03-2008, 07:33 AM   #1
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about
Is Neji pro NaruHina?

This may have already been asked. So if so, I apologize. But my main introduction to Naruto was cartoon Network and my buying of all naruto episodes off of eBay. So, I'm fairly clueless as to what was actual story lines and what was filler. After finding this site, I've become more attuned to the actual story lines from the manga. And from reading the manga, especially the chapter where Naruto leaves to train with Jiraiya, I wonder, is Neji the only one who truly understands how Hinata feels about Naruto. Seeing as how he was the one who asked Hinata if she should go see Naruto off while her teammates made fun of her reaction to seeing Naruto in bandages?

And, seeing as how I've become a deviantart NaruHina fanatic, I've seen many pictures where Neji is the uber over protective cousin of Hinata. It seems weird, that idea, to me. So, let me know what you all think. Do I have a point or am I totally wrong. And.....please be gentle. I r a noob here. ^_^

Last edited by emachina; 11-03-2008 at 07:34 AM.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-03-2008, 07:40 AM   #2
Master2005
Holy Shitballz! 0_0

Master2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Is Neji pro NaruHina?

He knows, as everybody else except for Naruto, what Hinatas feelings for Naruto are, but he is neither pro nor con that pairing, Kishi doesn't develop such things in the manga
Master2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 07:51 AM   #3
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master2005 View Post
He knows, as everybody else except for Naruto, what Hinatas feelings for Naruto are, but he is neither pro nor con that pairing, Kishi doesn't develop such things in the manga
My only disagreement is that Kiba and Shino are totally clueless. Even Kiba, in the manga, asks why Hinata passes out every time Hinata sees Naruto. So, in my understanding of the Naruto realm, very few know Hinata "likes' Naruto. Only that she respects him. To me, Neji is the only one who truly thinks Hinata has feelings of love for Naruto.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 10:55 AM   #4
RainyNin
Melancholy Shinobi

RainyNin is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the idea that he's protective, although I think this idea is totally non-canon. But it's fun to think about, since Neji is so stoic all the time.
RainyNin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 12:00 PM   #5
Krohnie84
Jounin

Krohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
My only disagreement is that Kiba and Shino are totally clueless. Even Kiba, in the manga, asks why Hinata passes out every time Hinata sees Naruto. So, in my understanding of the Naruto realm, very few know Hinata "likes' Naruto. Only that she respects him. To me, Neji is the only one who truly thinks Hinata has feelings of love for Naruto.
I agree with Kiba not knowing, but Shino knows or has an idea. He has even told Naruto that Hinata seeks respect/aproval from him (Naruto). It was in one/two of the filler episodes.

"Never go back on your word... and never give up, no matter how bad it gets. That's your Ninja way."
Jiraiya Ero-Sennin.
Krohnie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 12:57 PM   #6
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
No I believe they both know how she feels towards him, but Kiba wonders why she passes out just because she sees Naruto. I mean lots of guys like women but they don't pass out from it.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:14 PM   #7
Forlong
Dark Lord of the Sith

Forlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master2005 View Post
There is no indication that anyone knows. People hardly see them interact, so how can they tell?

Forlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:25 PM   #8
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Yes Neji is. He learned to respect Naruto and Naruto sorta changed his life the way that Obito changed Kakashi's life. Neji learned to love his cousin and he has learned to respect and admire Naruto. Neji asked Hinata if she was gonna go see Naruto off, and Kiba made that comment about Hinata always fainting. Neji wouldnt have even cared enough to open his mouth to ask Hinata id she was going to see Naruto before he leaves if he wasnt pro Naruto-Hinata. Why would Neji care if Hinata saw Naruto off? Kiba was putting her on ther spot and sorta teasing her about it in front of Neji. Anybody that is not an idiot and has seen the way that Hinata acts around Naruto can tell that Hinata is interested in Naruto.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:30 PM   #9
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

I think he is neutral to the situation. He neither wants it to happen or would care if it did. I mean why would he, yeah their cousins, but so what. He wouldn't care at all.

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:43 PM   #10
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto2008 View Post
I think he is neutral to the situation. He neither wants it to happen or would care if it did. I mean why would he, yeah their cousins, but so what. He wouldn't care at all.
exactly. So why even aks Hinata if she was going to see Naruto? He shouldnt care right? If he was neutral he would have said nothing to hinata about naruto

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:29 PM   #11
Ih8sasgaysguts
Academy Student

Ih8sasgaysguts is an unknown quantity at this point

hmmm!? quite interesting...I rather like to agree with liondemon...
Ih8sasgaysguts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 12:54 AM   #12
gravu
Chuunin

gravu is an unknown quantity at this point

NO, he dosent like the ideea of naruhina cause hes a racist. As a proof you can see the zvastica wich neji have on hes head
Like a lollipop (Yeah)
She She lick
Like a lollipop (Yeah)
She She lick
Me Like a lollipop
gravu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 03:52 AM   #13
Avian
Jounin

Avian will become famous soon enoughAvian will become famous soon enoughAvian will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravu View Post
NO, he dosent like the ideea of naruhina cause hes a racist. As a proof you can see the zvastica wich neji have on hes head
I didnt know Nazi are anti naruhina? This would have been a critical info for the allied forces during WW2

Neji is sooo pro naruhina cmon!! Well atleast the "hina" Like Liondemon said why would he care if Hinata didnt see Naruto go off to his training Neji is concern with Hinata not seeing him coz he knows this will make Hinata sad.

Kiba deosnt know? What is he made of... a rock? He's numb inside? He knows!! Thats why he constantly tease Hinata. If i were Kiba i would steal away Hinata while she's still have her excessive fainting syndrome towards Naruto.

Uzumaki Naruto - Uchiha Sasuke
Wind Element - Fire/Lightning
Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra Manipulation - Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra Manipulation
Rasengan- Chidori
Sage Mode, Rikoudo Mode - Perfect Mangekyu Sharingan
Avian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 05:42 PM   #14
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avian View Post
I didnt know Nazi are anti naruhina? This would have been a critical info for the allied forces during WW2

Neji is sooo pro naruhina cmon!! Well atleast the "hina" Like Liondemon said why would he care if Hinata didnt see Naruto go off to his training Neji is concern with Hinata not seeing him coz he knows this will make Hinata sad.

Kiba deosnt know? What is he made of... a rock? He's numb inside? He knows!!
Thats why he constantly tease Hinata. If i were Kiba i would steal away Hinata while she's still have her excessive fainting syndrome towards Naruto.
Pretty much everyone knows lol. But, I think Hinata will most likely end up with Kiba or something. I can't see her with Naruto while Sakura is in the picture.

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 02:13 AM   #15
Forlong
Dark Lord of the Sith

Forlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto2008 View Post
Pretty much everyone knows lol. But, I think Hinata will most likely end up with Kiba or something. I can't see her with Naruto while Sakura is in the picture.
Exactly! If it comes down to a "contest" with Sakura, we all know it's NO contest. Sakura will make a move on Naruto a few weeks after coming to terms with her feelings for him. Hinata will take another few years. She's such a wimp.

Forlong is offline   Reply With Quote