Redneck Boy(zone) Vs Butthole Guy - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 11-06-2008, 04:11 PM   #16
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough
Re: Redneck Boy(zone) Vs Butthole Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post
STFU UA we're still gonna rag on you, he's not a new victim.
And I will always be there..old friend.
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-06-2008, 04:15 PM   #17
ButtholeSurfer
Diggy Liggy Lo

ButtholeSurfer is an unknown quantity at this point

Like a cold sore, like an old friend.
ButtholeSurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 04:37 PM   #18
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

UA touches little boys.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 05:21 PM   #19
Miburo

Wut? Seriously. Wut?

Also, RNB isn't bad. He fights the powar and has the capabilities of being a smart dude if he tried. He's just misguided. I'd rather him just stop poasting douchebaggery over getting rid of him, yo.
Old 11-06-2008, 05:28 PM   #20
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,471 Times in 3,663 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

^ With Mibs on this.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 05:30 PM   #21
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post
UA touches little boys.
yeah I don't remember that am the one who put on santa's outfit while am black to get children around me.
Old 11-06-2008, 05:35 PM   #22
Ero
//Sin\\

Ero has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura about

Translation: here here, good sir i don't remember being the one dressing up in Christmas Attire to attract little orphans, even though i'm black.
Ero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 05:35 PM   #23
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Bengali Translation: Amar mono oyna santa'r khafor fyndhia, kalah oya woh thebo, suto bachayn toreh amar gese anbar lagya.

"The road to success is always under construction. "

Last edited by Babyface BK; 11-06-2008 at 05:39 PM.
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 05:39 PM   #24
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
yeah I don't remember that am the one who put on santa's outfit while am black to get children around me.

Translation:

Yes. I don't happen to recall that. Indeed, I was the individual that donned a Father Christmas costume, while at the time, I was of a descent likely to be hailing from the African sub-continent, to attract other people's young offspring to surround myself.
Old 11-06-2008, 05:41 PM   #25
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

Arabic translation : ana mesh faker 2eny 2ana 2ely labas lebs baba nwill 3shan 2alem 2el 2awlad 7awalaya.
Old 11-06-2008, 05:43 PM   #26
Ero
//Sin\\

Ero has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura about

translation: I HAVE A BOMB
Ero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 05:45 PM   #27
Kushina
Lost Visionary

Kushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
Translation:

Yes. I don't happen to recall that. Indeed, I was the individual that donned a Father Christmas costume, while at the time, I was of a descent likely to be hailing from the African sub-continent, to attract other people's young offspring to surround myself.
Translation into german for this:

Ja. Ich gelinge nicht, das zurückzurufen. Tatsächlich war ich die Person, die ein Weihnachtsmann-Kostüm anzog, während zurzeit ich von einem Abstieg war, um wahrscheinlich vom afrikanischen Subkontinent zu hageln, die junge Nachkommenschaft anderer Leute anzuziehen, um mich zu umgeben.

Credit to iKayos for the sig ♥
Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. And God said, "Let there be lulz," and there was lulz. God saw that the lulz was good, and He separated the lulz from the unfunny. God called the lulz "Encyclopedia Dramatica," and the Unfunny he called "Uncyclopedia." And there was pr0n, and there was pedophiles — the first internets.

—Genesis - The Bible
Kushina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 05:46 PM   #28
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushina View Post

Ja. Ich gelinge nicht, das zurückzurufen. Tatsächlich war ich die Person, die ein Weihnachtsmann-Kostüm anzog, während zurzeit ich von einem Abstieg war, um wahrscheinlich vom afrikanischen Subkontinent zu hageln, die junge Nachkommenschaft anderer Leute anzuziehen, um mich zu umgeben.
Old 11-06-2008, 05:50 PM   #29
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushina View Post

Translation back into english for this:

Yes. I do not succeed in the recall. In fact, I was the person who is a Santa Claus costume attracted, while currently I was from a descent to probably from the African subcontinent hageln, the young offspring to attract other people to be surrounded me.

You know what. For fun, I translated Jaxon's post to german, then to japanese, then to vietnamese, then back to english.

Yes. I recall that I was going to happen, Das Actually, I donned a Santa Claus costume, and I expect a departure from Africa's sub, the youth were reported to be around the continent while I am.
Old 11-06-2008, 06:13 PM   #30
ButtholeSurfer
Diggy Liggy Lo

ButtholeSurfer is an unknown quantity at this point

Danish translation:

Jeg ka' ikke husk at jeg har taget julemanden tøj på fordi jeg er sort til få små børn til kom nærme til mig.
ButtholeSurfer is offline   Reply With Quote