Sarah Palin on "Africa?" - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > World News

World News Post and discuss news articles on recent world events here!

Old 11-07-2008, 07:55 AM   #1
Nic
Missing-Nin

Nic is infamous around these partsNic is infamous around these parts
Sarah Palin on "Africa?"

http://www.236.com/feed/2008/11/06/s...acki_10103.php

Can't find text quotes.
Nic is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2008, 08:32 AM   #2
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sarah Palin on "Africa?"

she cant name all the states, she have no idea what govt actually to do, she things africa is a country...........

Sarah Palin: dumb, or just "lacking knowledgebility"?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 03:39 PM   #3
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Artan linked this last night. I just love how Fox news breezes over it and tries to talk it down. Lolrepublicans.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 03:43 PM   #4
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil

Well, I can see America from my house.
OffTheChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 06:52 PM   #5
Kilik 64
Dragon Quest ftw

Kilik 64 is on a distinguished roadKilik 64 is on a distinguished road

"I mean, c'mon, the woman's not stupid or anything". LAWL
Kilik 64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 10:31 PM   #6
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

I can't name all fifty states at the same time, and I have tried dang it. When I get to "M" it kills me, cause of how many states begin with "M". The Africa is a continent, not a country thing. Come on, that is such a miniscule thing to consider someone stupid for. When I think Australia I think country, but it is also a continent. And as for the role of the vice president, it's been years since I studied that and I forgot myself. Now granted she was running for the office so she should have brushed up on it. But, at the same time, who really thinks about that stuff?

And, besides, it's over. I was for McCain/Palin. But Obama will be my President. I will support him and hope that he can bring about all this change he promised. It really is time to move on and think about the future.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 04:00 AM   #7
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

lol ive seen her so much in the news, but it never talked about anything that had to do with ANYTHING. I remember once it talked about her daughter, another time it talked about how she was from alaska and im sitting there like "okay big fucking deal whats so great about this bitch again?" it took three more news casts for them to finally say something about her views. Which she just ended up putting both feet in her mouth
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 07:34 AM   #8
Kilik 64
Dragon Quest ftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
I can't name all fifty states at the same time, and I have tried dang it. When I get to "M" it kills me, cause of how many states begin with "M". The Africa is a continent, not a country thing. Come on, that is such a miniscule thing to consider someone stupid for. When I think Australia I think country, but it is also a continent. And as for the role of the vice president, it's been years since I studied that and I forgot myself. Now granted she was running for the office so she should have brushed up on it. But, at the same time, who really thinks about that stuff?
It's just another reason to show why Obama should be president, really. That's probably the only reason they released the info. Actually, it would've been hilarious if they released it the night before election day.
Old 11-08-2008, 09:16 AM   #9
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
Artan linked this last night. I just love how Fox news breezes over it and tries to talk it down. Lolrepublicans.
lol fox

srly though, how did she become Alaska's Govonator? Alaskans, wututhinkin?
Old 11-08-2008, 09:58 AM   #10
skwee
Hunter-Nin

skwee is infamous around these partsskwee is infamous around these partsskwee is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG View Post
lol fox

srly though, how did she become Alaska's Govonator? Alaskans, wututhinkin?
Simple Alaska is still stuck in 1955, she may be an idiot, but her whole anti-Russia shit won them over.

"There are things you want to hear,and things you need to hear,
and I am here to tell them to you..."-Skwee
skwee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 11:40 AM   #11
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

My God. Name calling, insulting an entire state, while at the same time saying hooray Obama won. Didn't Obama flat out say we need to come together? Drop the partisanship and work through the mess we're in? Seriously. Drop the talking points as to why to not vote for McCain and accept Obama won and it's time move on.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 09:05 PM   #12
Kilik 64
Dragon Quest ftw

Actually, someone may have released this just for laughs.
Old 11-09-2008, 07:34 AM   #13
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post

And, besides, it's over. I was for McCain/Palin. But Obama will be my President. I will support him and hope that he can bring about all this change he promised. It really is time to move on and think about the future.
Well your kinda half right, Australia is both, because within it there are only states, no other countries. making it a Continent and Country