BAD_BOY, BAD_BOY, WTF you do here? - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 11-13-2008, 07:47 PM   #16
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: BAD_BOY, BAD_BOY, WTF you do here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sakura* View Post
Hey i'm bad too
But you're not a boy, Mimi. Though, if you are a boy then you lied to me and, judging by that half-your-face picture of you, assuming it actually was you, you're a very pretty boy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha-anwar View Post
I respect people who have the power to listen and shut up..am trying to learn that but its too hard..so i see shame for not posting and just reading.
You should have started before you posted.

Also, you contradicted yourself. I understand you don't english too good yet, but you still should have been able to catch that.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2008, 08:40 PM   #17
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

^ I forgot to add "no"..my bad...also my english is getting good..i just need some encouragement.
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 08:50 PM   #18
Mal
Scotch

Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

I'm going to be entirely honest with you: The internet is generally not a good place to get encouragement. At least, not the NL Spam Zone.
Old 11-13-2008, 08:53 PM   #19
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

^ I noticed that a while ago..but nice people like you make me consider not leaving these place.(dead pool sucks btw..hawkeye is much better)
Old 11-13-2008, 08:59 PM   #20
Mal
Scotch

No. Deadpool is fantastic. Hawkeye and the Green Arrow should be thrown through the LHC at each other to create The Grayeye or something equally lame. The point is, I made an art joke.
Old 11-13-2008, 09:00 PM   #21
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

^No shit..i'll debate that with you tomorow but now i have to go.
Old 11-13-2008, 09:06 PM   #22
Mal
Scotch

There is no debate. Batman > Deadpool > all.

Last edited by Mal; 11-13-2008 at 09:07 PM.
Old 11-13-2008, 11:09 PM   #23
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

speedy is the coolest
teen titan EVER
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 11:50 PM   #24
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha-anwar View Post
No one can resist my sig.
You know what, your sig is actually too large. I'm going to have to ask you to remove it or be infracted.
Old 11-14-2008, 01:11 AM   #25
Miburo

And he means "remove it or be infracted and remove it anyway."
Old 11-14-2008, 02:10 AM   #26
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah that.
Old 11-14-2008, 04:36 AM   #27
*Sakura*
fuckin' hawt

*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalevolentSasuke View Post
But you're not a boy, Mimi. Though, if you are a boy then you lied to me and, judging by that half-your-face picture of you, assuming it actually was you, you're a very pretty boy.
yeah I'm a very pretty ghey boy lol
*Sakura* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 04:46 AM   #28
Mal
Scotch

Quote:
yeah I'm a very pretty ghey boy lol
Regardless, you're then still the most feminine pretty ghey boy I've ever seen.
Old 11-14-2008, 04:47 AM   #29
*Sakura*
fuckin' hawt

*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of

and is that a bad thing ?
*Sakura* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 04:51 AM   #30
Mal
Scotch

Quote:
and is that a bad thing ?
Only that you lied to me, jerkface. :P