It started like half an hour ago.. - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 11-20-2008, 09:20 PM   #16
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: It started like half an hour ago..

What!? 6.5!? That's far too high.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2008, 09:22 PM   #17
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

it should be 7.8 at least...its not just a ragular good movie.

EDIT: its got that rating cuz the fools didn't understand the ending or they are not satisfide with it.

Last edited by uchiha-anwar; 11-20-2008 at 09:23 PM.
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 10:58 PM   #18
Miburo

I was looking for some horrible manga to read and then I randomly picked this one about "Uzumaki Naruto"..I switched the lights off and started reading it while playing a j-pop music about fighting heroes...

I didn't realize how a horrible much manga can be scary in such an atmosphere specially when it has been drawn in such a sick style..

And now I can't sleep...I can't get the old guy who gets sexually aroused by young flamboyant ninja boys out of my head..its so fucking scary, what kind of sick mf writes that kind of shit.
Old 11-20-2008, 11:42 PM   #19
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

I got tricked <.<
Old 11-21-2008, 01:15 AM   #20
Mal
Scotch

Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Thread is over. Mibz wins. Everyone go home now.
Old 11-21-2008, 05:16 AM   #21
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I was looking for some horrible manga to read and then I randomly picked this one about "Uzumaki Naruto"..I switched the lights off and started reading it while playing a j-pop music about fighting heroes...

I didn't realize how a horrible much manga can be scary in such an atmosphere specially when it has been drawn in such a sick style..

And now I can't sleep...I can't get the old guy who gets sexually aroused by young flamboyant ninja boys out of my head..its so fucking scary, what kind of sick mf writes that kind of shit.
hey...read the manga before making fun of me...its fucking scary shit man...i mean the guy can totally spin both of his eyes independently like a lizzard..and can spin his tongue like a snail...now you look me in the eye and tell me thats not fucken scary. :{
Old 11-21-2008, 06:21 AM   #22
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

SB did told to read that mermaid thing

cannibalism uhhhhhhhhh Mmmm. Huuuumans. *drool

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 08:02 AM   #23
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,058 Times in 2,876 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha-anwar View Post
hey...read the manga before making fun of me...its fucking scary shit man...i mean the guy can totally spin both of his eyes independently like a lizzard..and can spin his tongue like a snail...now you look me in the eye and tell me thats not fucken scary. :{
Its drawn on paper......if it was reality it would be a different story....well same story your just more inclined to actually trip

EDIT: had a look at the link you posted....still stickin by my previous comment, just addin that thats some weird shit but i cant see myself reading the whole thing, looks kinda un-compelling and...full of spirals.......i feel like i should send a scan to Mr. Squiggle and see what he can do with it...

Last edited by zer0systm; 11-21-2008 at 08:25 AM.
zer0systm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 08:47 AM   #24
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

its all about freaking spirals man..shit..i must remove all the spirals from my room...damit they are every were. :{
Old 11-21-2008, 10:37 AM   #25
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

what's so good or scary bout it looks awful and stupid to me.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 02:16 PM   #26
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

UA just look away from the mirror, you'll recopuerate after a couple of hours.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 02:50 PM   #27
Mal
Scotch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
what's so good or scary bout it looks awful and stupid to me.
Same here. It's boring.
Old 11-21-2008, 04:24 PM   #28
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

its scary if you put your self in its atmosphere.
Old 11-21-2008, 04:26 PM   #29
Mal
Scotch

No, it's scary if you're 5.
Old 11-21-2008, 04:37 PM   #30
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

you don't have spiralphobia?