Kakashi's death? - Page 43 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2009, 03:18 PM   #631
sasuke ftw
Mrs. Uchiha Sasuke
 
sasuke ftw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Age: 25
Posts: 207
Thanks: 1
Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
sasuke ftw will become famous soon enoughsasuke ftw will become famous soon enough
Re: Kakashi's death?

Quote:
Dragoro1988
You read my mind.....GET OUT OF MY HEAD !!!!

I know many people are hoping that Kakashi survives, yes he is a cool character, very skilled ninja and a great sensei.

However we must face the fact that at this moment only the very powerful are standing on the battle field. All the remaining villains are in a much higher lvl than kakashi. Naruto, Sasuke and Kb are examples of what it will take to bring them down. Kakashi has served his purpose in the series but now its time for Naruto's generation to take the reins.
For once someone who agree's....

Its the only way for naruto to become hokage ... you cant have old teachers/father figures there to look after him anymore..im glad we're out of the kiddie phase now and seeing them as mature teens who don't need a parental figure to lean on for advice etc..

Sasuke is no longer the angry confused child he once was.. he's now calm, collected, and knows what he wants and knows how to get it. Kishi has already shown sasuke do his own thing, its time for him to show us the same for naruto (which he is now in pein/naruto) and sakura too..she hasnt had her moment yet.. cant wait to see some amazing things from her..hopefully with sasuke around too.
__________________
This is what I fight for.
.
.
.
Dragonball > Naruto
sasuke ftw is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 01-28-2009, 03:51 PM   #632
Dagoro
The surgeon of death
 
Dagoro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Braving the New World.
Posts: 8,831
Thanks: 76
Thanked 7,272 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Kakashi's death?

Meh Sakura will never be at Naruto and sasuke's lvl.

Sure she will excel as a master med nin, but as far as combat goes she'll always be mediocre.

Same deal with Tsunade. Some argue ( with no facts to back it up) that Tsunade has to be super powerful because she is one of three Senin. However if you go back and read the Manga Oro,Jiraya and Tsunade received that title after having their asses handed to them by Hanzou. Back than Tsunade was in a nin cell with Oro and jiraya, functioning as a med nin. Thats her forte not raw power or battle prowess.

Sakura will pretty much end up the same.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 04:29 PM   #633
sasuke ftw
Mrs. Uchiha Sasuke
 
sasuke ftw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Age: 25
Posts: 207
Thanks: 1
Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
sasuke ftw will become famous soon enoughsasuke ftw will become famous soon enough
Re: Kakashi's death?

Quote:
Dragoro1988
Meh Sakura will never be at Naruto and sasuke's lvl.

Sure she will excel as a master med nin, but as far as combat goes she'll always be mediocre.

Same deal with Tsunade. Some argue ( with no facts to back it up) that Tsunade has to be super powerful because she is one of three Senin. However if you go back and read the Manga Oro,Jiraya and Tsunade received that title after having their asses handed to them by Hanzou. Back than Tsunade was in a nin cell with Oro and jiraya, functioning as a med nin. Thats her forte not raw power or battle prowess.
Nah, sakura's forte isn't just being a med..she has just as much raw power as tsunade..who knows she might even become better, we all know she has amazing control over her chakra, better than sasuke and naruto.
she is in no way "mediocre".. jeez she has the same abilities as the hokage herself, and she's only 16..10 years down the line she will be alot stronger. The only thing holding her back is Kishi, and the fact that she has alot less experience on the battlefield than the others.. he isn't bringing her out of her shell. She has the power but he just isnt letting us see it enough. She's also extremelly intelligent, and i think alot of people take her for granted.
__________________
This is what I fight for.
.
.
.
Dragonball > Naruto
sasuke ftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 04:40 PM   #634
Dagoro
The surgeon of death
 
Dagoro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Braving the New World.
Posts: 8,831
Thanks: 76
Thanked 7,272 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Kakashi's death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke ftw View Post
Nah, sakura's forte isn't just being a med..she has just as much raw power as tsunade..who knows she might even become better, we all know she has amazing control over her chakra, better than sasuke and naruto.
she is in no way "mediocre".. jeez she has the same abilities as the hokage herself, and she's only 16..10 years down the line she will be alot stronger. The only thing holding her back is Kishi, and the fact that she has alot less experience on the battlefield than the others.. he isn't bringing her out of her shell. She has the power but he just isnt letting us see it enough. She's also extremelly intelligent, and i think alot of people take her for granted.
I don't wanna elaborate on why Tsunade sucks, so ill pose this question and end this: Can you provide any examples that demonstrates that other than punching really hard, summoning slugs and healing people Tsunade is at the lvl that Oro and Jiraya were and Sasuke and Naruto now are ??

She was named hokage because Jiraya turned it down. In terms of power Jiraya leaves her in the dust. She is always reconized in the Shinobi world for her med abilities( and big boobs) nothing else.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 04:54 PM   #635
sasuke ftw
Mrs. Uchiha Sasuke
 
sasuke ftw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Age: 25
Posts: 207
Thanks: 1
Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
sasuke ftw will become famous soon enoughsasuke ftw will become famous soon enough
Re: Kakashi's death?

Quote:
Dragoro1988
I don't wanna elaborate on why Tsunade sucks, so ill pose this question and end this: Can you provide any examples that demonstrates that other than punching really hard, summoning slugs and healing people Tsunade is at the lvl that Oro and Jiraya were and Sasuke and Naruto now are ??
First of all, my post wasn't about Tsunade, it was about sakura not getting enough credit. I personally think Sakura is physically alot stronger than Tsunade, from looking at their fights, and alot more dedicated and intelligent. (we've seen Tsunade sleeping on the job before) and sakura has a pretty much perfect memory.

Back to your question..you can't really ask that can you? What do YOU mean about lvl? the amount of fancy techniques they can do? Its not all about jutsu's, its about speed, strength, strategy, technique, experience etc etc..Tsunade did go up against oru, and she wasn't out of it. Jiraiya never managed to beat oru down alone did he? all three of them were still standing.
__________________
This is what I fight for.
.
.
.
Dragonball > Naruto
sasuke ftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 05:10 PM   #636
The Special One
Kage
 
The Special One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oakpark, Michigan
Age: 23
Posts: 5,138
Thanks: 913
Thanked 4,599 Times in 1,606 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold
Re: Kakashi's death?

I can accept Kakashi's death, however I'm not sure how the things revolving around Kakashi are suppose to be revealed if he's dead? That's the only reason why I have qualms about assuming Kakashi is dead.

Quote:
Meh Sakura will never be at Naruto and sasuke's lvl
Well she'll surpass Tsunade. So she wouldn't be too far from them once they all finally
max out.

Quote:
Sure she will excel as a master med nin, but as far as combat goes she'll always be mediocre.
I'm not sure. Kakashi says she normally was a genjutsu type, maybe that will come into play as she mature as a shinobi. A medic has to remain alive during encounters, however the most important aspect to staying alive, is the medic's ability to evade and counter. That was one of the most important things about being medic. You have to have quick reflexes and be able to defend yourself to some degree because the teammates also have to worry about protecting themselves as well.

Quote:
However if you go back and read the Manga Oro,Jiraya and Tsunade received that title after having their asses handed to them by Hanzou. Back than Tsunade was in a nin cell with Oro and jiraya, functioning as a med nin. Thats her forte not raw power or battle prowess.
I disagree here. Tsunade is physically stronger than both Jiraiya and Orochimaru. She's not as fast as them, or does not have an array of jutsu, elemental and or otherwise, but she's a powerhouse and can technically withstand combat conditions better than either Jiraiya or Orochimaru because she can instantly heal and recover any wounds her body substains. Also she's a taijutsu expert. Way better in it than Orochimaru and probably slightly better than Jiraiya.

She diserves the title Sannin. Each of the Sannin specializes in a specific style, each are effective in their own way. She's on par with the others, however Jiraiya appears to be the more effective shinobi all around out of the Sannin.
__________________
The Specialist, forever

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201


^My first thread.lol

Last edited by The Special One; 01-28-2009 at 05:14 PM.
The Special One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 05:10 PM   #637
Dagoro
The surgeon of death
 
Dagoro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Braving the New World.
Posts: 8,831
Thanks: 76
Thanked 7,272 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Kakashi's death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke ftw View Post
Back to your question..you can't really ask that can you? What do YOU mean about lvl? the amount of fancy techniques they can do? Its not all about jutsu's, its about speed, strength, strategy, technique, experience etc etc..Tsunade did go up against oru, and she wasn't out of it. Jiraiya never managed to beat oru down alone did he? all three of them were still standing.
Here we go.

Tsunade went up against a sick Oro with disabled arms. Kabuto pretty much gave her a run for her money before Naruto put him down. A healthy Oro would give Tsunade the ass drilling of a life time.

I agree with you that strong jutsu alone do not ensure victories. Speed, strenght strats and all the things you mentioned come into play. However in the story tsunade never showed speed, or that she is a master strategist. Sure he packs a mean hook but it means squat if she can't hit her target. Like i said, she was the med nin in Oro's and Jiraya's group, they are not expected to fight but to hide and conserve chakra to heal their teammates.

As for your Sakura comment. Like it or not She will be a 2nd tsunade. Stronger: probably so but she will never be a beast in battle.

@TSO
Lol you erased the Tsunade is a Taijutsu master part.

Let me clarify. Im not saying tsunade isn't a very skilled ninja. In the world of medical shinobi she is without equal. What im debating is this notion that she is a powerful nin in other areas other than healing. Nothing in the manga supports the argument that Tsunade is an incredible fighter.

The Sakura thing.
Naruto is a Sage, Sasuke has MK and might obtain EMS down the road.
They are many lvls above Sakura. That won't change.

Last edited by Dagoro; 01-28-2009 at 05:34 PM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 05:35 PM   #638
The Special One
Kage
 
The Special One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oakpark, Michigan
Age: 23
Posts: 5,138
Thanks: 913
Thanked 4,599 Times in 1,606 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold
Re: Kakashi's death?

.lol That's why she's angry. She's better though.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/170/19/

Her skills in Taijutsu are maxed out. Which means she's more effective in it than Jiraiya and he knows Frog Katas.
__________________
The Specialist, forever

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201


^My first thread.lol
The Special One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 05:38 PM   #639
Dagoro
The surgeon of death
 
Dagoro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Braving the New World.
Posts: 8,831
Thanks: 76
Thanked 7,272 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Kakashi's death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
.lol That's why she's angry. She's better though.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/170/19/

Her skills in Taijutsu are maxed out. Which means she's more effective in it than Jiraiya and he knows Frog Katas.

Thats your back up ?? ROFL!!!

Because she grabbed Oro's tongue and punched him ?? He had no follow up. His arms we're disabled all he could do was attack with his tongue and legs.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 05:44 PM   #640
Scarecrow
Chuunin
 
Scarecrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: croatia
Age: 29
Posts: 574
Thanks: 0
Thanked 75 Times in 75 Posts
Scarecrow will become famous soon enoughScarecrow will become famous soon enough
Re: Kakashi's death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
Here we go.

Tsunade went up against a sick Oro with disabled arms. Kabuto pretty much gave her a run for her money before Naruto put him down. A healthy Oro would give Tsunade the ass drilling of a life time.
i agree with the ass drilling part.
but this is "kakashi is not dead section", and he really isnt dead yet. if u believe that he is, than you are underestimating kakashis significance as a main character.
__________________
Scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 06:20 PM   #641
Kakashi_Rocks
Chuunin
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: on a mission
Age: 21
Posts: 325
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Kakashi_Rocks is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Kakashi's death?

I honestly don't see how anyone can be sure Kakashi's dead... there's so much about Kakashi that no one knows cus he's hard to stalk and follow... even though it's pretty obvious based on his skills that he trains, you rarely see Kishi showing Kakashi training. Kishi hasn't shown how Kakashi advanced his sharingan, which by itself was an accomplishment, but on top of that, not even be of Uchiha blood...

Kakashi's dad played a big role in him growing up, seeing his fellows as inferior cus they weren't as good, but then Obito came and showed him that his dad's choice of saving his friends was the right one to make and that his dad is a hero. This then turned Kakashi's life around, and now his dad is reintroduced, something has to happen there.

Technically, there's been a hokage for every generation in Konoha...
the Third taught Jiraiya and Oro and Tsundae and he was hokage
then from Jiraiya's generation, there's Tsundae.

Then Jiraiya's student, the Fourth/ Minato was the hokage from the next generation

Then Kakashi's Minato's student, and the only one of Minato's team(of Minato, Kakashi, Obito, and Rin) to be alive...so makes sense not to skip his generation, and so Kakashi's probably becoming Hokage

As to the chakra, you can tell that Kakashi has made his chakra use more efficient since pre-time skip since he can use raikri and chidori more and fight as use the MS, not just collapse right after, though he does have to rest later on... but it seems he's gotten better, and that's got to serve a purpose.
Kakashi_Rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 08:28 PM   #642
Naruto2008
Special Jounin
 
Naruto2008's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Congers, NY
Age: 21
Posts: 2,172
Thanks: 7
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice
Re: Kakashi's death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi_Rocks View Post
I honestly don't see how anyone can be sure Kakashi's dead... there's so much about Kakashi that no one knows cus he's hard to stalk and follow... even though it's pretty obvious based on his skills that he trains, you rarely see Kishi showing Kakashi training. Kishi hasn't shown how Kakashi advanced his sharingan, which by itself was an accomplishment, but on top of that, not even be of Uchiha blood...

Kakashi's dad played a big role in him growing up, seeing his fellows as inferior cus they weren't as good, but then Obito came and showed him that his dad's choice of saving his friends was the right one to make and that his dad is a hero. This then turned Kakashi's life around, and now his dad is reintroduced, something has to happen there.

Technically, there's been a hokage for every generation in Konoha...
the Third taught Jiraiya and Oro and Tsundae and he was hokage
then from Jiraiya's generation, there's Tsundae.

Then Jiraiya's student, the Fourth/ Minato was the hokage from the next generation

Then Kakashi's Minato's student, and the only one of Minato's team(of Minato, Kakashi, Obito, and Rin) to be alive...so makes sense not to skip his generation, and so Kakashi's probably becoming Hokage

As to the chakra, you can tell that Kakashi has made his chakra use more efficient since pre-time skip since he can use raikri and chidori more and fight as use the MS, not just collapse right after, though he does have to rest later on... but it seems he's gotten better, and that's got to serve a purpose.
With Tsunade's reaction to Naruto's question last chapter it seems as if there is no hope for Kakashi. But, we all need to remember how important of a character Kakashi is. I'm sure right now he is as close to dead somene could possibly be without dying, but I'm sure he is alive. However I'm going to disagree that Kakashi will become Hokage, because while although there has been a Hokage for every generation up untill now, Kakashi has admitted that Naruto has surpassed him. The only way I could see Kakashi becoming Hokage is if Naruto is offered the job and he gives it to Kakashi.
__________________
Rep me GREEN, leave your name, and I'll rep you back.

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 11:42 PM   #643
sarutobisensei
Genin
 
sarutobisensei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 258
Thanks: 0
Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts
sarutobisensei is on a distinguished road
Re: Kakashi's death?

Kakashi is alive
you have my word
if he is dead now
then i wont read manga for a month
__________________

FAVOURITE BATTLE IN NARUTO MANGA
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46678

FAVOURITE CHARACTER IN NARUTO MANGA
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46509

MOST GOOD LOOKING CHARACTER IN NARUTO MANGA
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46316

FAVOURITE COUPLE

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46804

Favourite Jutsu/Technique
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46933
sarutobisensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 07:47 AM   #644
sasuke ftw
Mrs. Uchiha Sasuke
 
sasuke ftw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Age: 25
Posts: 207
Thanks: 1
Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
sasuke ftw will become famous soon enoughsasuke ftw will become famous soon enough
Re: Kakashi's death?

Quote:
Sarutobisensei
Kakashi is alive
you have my word
if he is dead now
then i wont read manga for a month
Oh wow lol, 4 chapters..

Could you please give us good reasons for Kakashi's future in Shippuden?
Consider the fact that naruto is now alot stronger than kakashi, that he now does not need a teacher or a mentor (which is why jiraiya is dead i believe) and kakashi being around will not make getting sasuke back any quicker/easier.
What purpose does he have now? I love kakashi's character, but you need to get rid of the people who overshadow naruto as a man. Kakashi was there for naruto the boy. He serves no purpose ....
__________________
This is what I fight for.
.
.
.
Dragonball > Naruto
sasuke ftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 08:03 AM   #645
Scarecrow
Chuunin
 
Scarecrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: croatia
Age: 29
Posts: 574
Thanks: 0
Thanked 75 Times in 75 Posts
Scarecrow will become famous soon enoughScarecrow will become famous soon enough
Re: Kakashi's death?

kakashis purpose is....kakashi represents an archetype hero, the one eyed hero.
kakashi is the type that will use his genius and courage to fight against a stronger opponent. that is why kakashi will fight his style against the most powerful villain in manga - tobito.
i dont think kakashi needs to be there to tutor naruto, however kakashi can still teach sakura a thing or two about genjutsu. and kakashi will always have a clear look at things as he doesent get involved directly often.
kakashi is a hero on his own, he is not bound to naruto or sasuke, kakashi represent a type of a hero.
__________________
Scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.