Kakashi's death? - Page 44 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-29-2009, 08:10 AM   #646
sasuke ftw
Mrs. Uchiha Sasuke

sasuke ftw will become famous soon enoughsasuke ftw will become famous soon enough
Re: Kakashi's death?

Quote:
scarecrow
kakashis purpose is....kakashi represents an archetype hero, the one eyed hero.
kakashi is the type that will use his genius and courage to fight against a stronger opponent. that is why kakashi will fight his style against the most powerful villain in manga - tobito.
i dont think kakashi needs to be there to tutor naruto, however kakashi can still teach sakura a thing or two about genjutsu. and kakashi will always have a clear look at things as he doesent get involved directly often.
I'm sorry but thats a weak reason..its not enough to keep his character in naruto. In any good series you need popular characters to be killed off, and you can see it coming depending on their role in the manga and whether or not their purpose has been served. Jiraiya was exactly the same..

Being there to teach sakura genjitsu is def not a reason to stay. I personally am bored of seeing them train. I'm sure many would agree we want to see them making their own plans/decisions as adults now..i dont want to watch them being taught or protected like children.
Dragonball > Naruto
sasuke ftw is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2009, 08:17 AM   #647
Scarecrow
Chuunin

Scarecrow will become famous soon enoughScarecrow will become famous soon enough

but, like i said, kakashi is a hero on his own. his purpose is not limited to teaching naruto, sakura or sasuke, its protecting konoha in general and fighting a stronger enemy.
Old 01-29-2009, 08:23 AM   #648
sasuke ftw
Mrs. Uchiha Sasuke

sasuke ftw will become famous soon enoughsasuke ftw will become famous soon enough

Quote:
scarecrow
but, like i said, kakashi is a hero on his own. his purpose is not limited to teaching naruto, sakura or sasuke, its protecting konoha in general and fighting a stronger enemy.
Alot of the characters in naruto are hero's. Its not enough to keep him alive. And how can kakashi be there to help defeat a stronger enemy? He just got owned by pain.. he lasted what, a minute? naruto sasuke and sakura can hold their own alot better than kakashi can now. Dont you see my point? Its not that I hate kakashi and want him to go, I just think his time is up. Im surprised more people dont agree >.>
Dragonball > Naruto
sasuke ftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 08:29 AM   #649
popion
Hunter-Nin

popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
+ there are a lot of things we dont know about him yet.
i dont kishimoto will cut him out of the manga yet.
naruto yet isnt the herotype that kakashi is

Last edited by popion; 01-29-2009 at 08:30 AM.
popion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 08:32 AM   #650
Scarecrow
Chuunin

Scarecrow will become famous soon enoughScarecrow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke ftw View Post
Alot of the characters in naruto are hero's. Its not enough to keep him alive. And how can kakashi be there to help defeat a stronger enemy? He just got owned by pain.. he lasted what, a minute? naruto sasuke and sakura can hold their own alot better than kakashi can now. Dont you see my point? Its not that I hate kakashi and want him to go, I just think his time is up. Im surprised more people dont agree >.>
it only seems he got owned but he was actually pretty close...

sakumo (kakashis dad): kakashi, u need to unlock the hidden potential, that way u will increase your chakra 10 times....
kakashi: ok

kakashi wakes up with the aura of white chakra around him...

im just kidding.

but u are discussing with a fanboy here.

kakashi doesent fight the same way naruto or sasuke do, he fights against the odds and comes up with more or less complex plans. that is why he will always be a challenge, and that is why he will have a good fight against guys that are on his lvl or stronger than him.

Last edited by Scarecrow; 01-29-2009 at 08:33 AM.
Scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 12:07 PM   #651
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,272 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke ftw View Post

Once again i agree, except with the Sakura comment. She sucks big time and is no where near Kakashi's lvl. I know you like her but the manga speaks loud and clear and super strong ninja she is not.

Lets call her a really good nurse.

As for Kakashi, i like him as a character but as of now he has nothing else to add to the series. He was a mentor to Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura until they moved on to different masters. He helped Naruto complete a tech that even the 4th could not. He has done enough to prepare them for what is to come.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 12:50 PM   #652
Scarecrow
Chuunin

sakura still has room to grow, she needs to learn stuff from kakashi too

i am not a big fan of watching naruto and sasuke fight alone to the end of the series, other characters need room to show what they can do too.

kishi has really overpowered both naruto and sasuke, now its time to give other characters he developed room to shine as well.

if its just gonna be naruto and sasuke to the end, then kishi can kill kakashi, but that is not going to be the case.
Old 01-29-2009, 01:00 PM   #653
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
Once again i agree, except with the Sakura comment. She sucks big time and is no where near Kakashi's lvl. I know you like her but the manga speaks loud and clear and super strong ninja she is not.

Lets call her a really good nurse.

As for Kakashi, i like him as a character but as of now he has nothing else to add to the series. He was a mentor to Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura until they moved on to different masters. He helped Naruto complete a tech that even the 4th could not. He has done enough to prepare them for what is to come.
I think Sakura will surpass Tsunade which means she will soon be on Kakashis level some way or another. Also she will be be a medical ninja surgeon and one of the best also, maybe she will even learn slug katas and become a Sage with her Homie Naruto. That would be NEATOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Yeah Will of the Fire Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old 01-29-2009, 01:18 PM   #654
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Chronicles View Post
I think Sakura will surpass Tsunade which means she will soon be on Kakashis level some way or another. Also she will be be a medical ninja surgeon and one of the best also, maybe she will even learn slug katas and become a Sage with her Homie Naruto. That would be NEATOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Yeah Will of the Fire Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
There is no such thing as a slug sage. Its an unique ability to the sages of myobokuzan alone. also Sakura does not have the immense chakra reserves needed to attract NE so the Sages have no interest in her.

People need to understand Sakura's situation. She doesn't have a ridiculous amount of chakra like Naruto, and she doesn't have Sharingan like Sasuke. She ill never touch them in terms of power. Her chakra control is great for Med ninjutsu which requires a ton of precision. Thats the path she is walking on now and thats where she will remain.

I have to call into question Tsunade vs Kakashi in terms of power. Its highly unlikely that Tsunade is stronger than kakashi as he was before his unconfirmed death. He had a ton of jutsu, MK Sharingan and was a master strategist. Tsunade can Heal, summon that gimp slug and punch hard.
The manga supports Kakashi as very strong shinobi. Tsunade on the other hand, tough she is a med nin with out equal she sucks on combat.

Last edited by Dagoro; 01-29-2009 at 01:20 PM.
Old 01-29-2009, 01:28 PM   #655
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
There is no such thing as a slug sage. Its an unique ability to the sages of myobokuzan alone. also Sakura does not have the immense chakra reserves needed to attract NE so the Sages have no interest in her.

People need to understand Sakura's situation. She doesn't have a ridiculous amount of chakra like Naruto, and she doesn't have Sharingan like Sasuke. She ill never touch them in terms of power. Her chakra control is great for Med ninjutsu which requires a ton of precision. Thats the path she is walking on now and thats where she will remain.

I have to call into question Tsunade vs Kakashi in terms of power. Its highly unlikely that Tsunade is stronger than kakashi as he was before his unconfirmed death. He had a ton of jutsu, MK Sharingan and was a master strategist. Tsunade can Heal, summon that gimp slug and punch hard.
The manga supports Kakashi as very strong shinobi. Tsunade on the other hand, tough she is a med nin with out equal she sucks on combat.

First off you are right she does not have as much chakra as sasuke and naruto, but she is still on thier level thru medical ninjutsu and chakra control.
I never said Tsunade is better than kakashi but she is a more experienced ninja and a powerful med nin which lead her to be part of the legendary senin.
Her and kakashi are even because if that wasnt true than kakashi should be Hokage and not Tsunade. and Tsunades alot better and has to be better at taijutsu/hand combat because she needs her chakra for medical ninjutsu so that means she indeed is one of the best in konaha because of this reason.

Last edited by Hurricane Chronicles; 01-29-2009 at 01:29 PM.
Hurricane Chronicles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 01:45 PM   #656
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Chronicles View Post
First off you are right she does not have as much chakra as sasuke and naruto, but she is still on thier level thru medical ninjutsu and chakra control.
I never said Tsunade is better than kakashi but she is a more experienced ninja and a powerful med nin which lead her to be part of the legendary senin.
Her and kakashi are even because if that wasnt true than kakashi should be Hokage and not Tsunade. and Tsunades alot better and has to be better at taijutsu/hand combat because she needs her chakra for medical ninjutsu so that means she indeed is one of the best in konaha because of this reason.

Your argument is completly one sided.
If thats the criteria than Sakura is on par with naruto, Sasuke, kb..the list goes on since none of them can use med ninjutsu. The argument is in terms of power. Sakura is an average ninja when it comes to battle and an exceptional med nin because she learned from the best. As for tsunade being better than kakashi in taijutsu, that argument is ludicrous.

Tsunade's taijutsu is laughable. It consists of swinging wildly at her target hoping to land a hit.

As far as med nin go Tsunade is legendary and Sakura will be the best in the future. However when it comes to battle both Tsunade and Sakura are nothing special.
Old 01-29-2009, 01:48 PM   #657
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Your argument is completly one sided.
If thats the criteria than Sakura is on par with naruto, Sasuke, kb..the list goes on since none of them can use med ninjutsu. The argument is in terms of power. Sakura is an average ninja when it comes to battle and an exceptional med nin because she learned from the best. As for tsunade being better than kakashi in taijutsu, that argument is ludicrous.

Tsunade's taijutsu is laughable. It consists of swinging wildly at her target hoping to land a hit.

As far as med nin go Tsunade is legendary and Sakura will be the best in the future. However when it comes to battle both Tsunade and Sakura are nothing special.
OK i see your talking in terms of strenth not being a good ninja in that case your are absolutly right. Nice talk
Old 01-29-2009, 09:43 PM   #658
Kakashi_Rocks
Chuunin

Kakashi_Rocks is an unknown quantity at this point

Just to bring up a point here:

Kakashi's "run out" of chakra before, or came really close in Kakashi gaiden. Cus he uses chidori and then completely blacks out and he's thinking that he's dead before he opens his eyes and sees Minato
Kakashi_Rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 11:48 PM   #659
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi_Rocks View Post
Just to bring up a point here:

Kakashi's "run out" of chakra before, or came really close in Kakashi gaiden. Cus he uses chidori and then completely blacks out and he's thinking that he's dead before he opens his eyes and sees Minato
I'm not gonna lie, that is a pretty good point. lol.. His Sharingan especially his MS drains him incredibly. He has most likely passed out due to lack of chakra.

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 12:01 PM   #660
WhiteFang323
Genin

WhiteFang323 can only hope to improve

Ok, look. I've been yelled at more than once for continuously sayng that kakashi isn't dead, but i am pretty damn sure i'm right. The whole kakashi gaiden-passing-out-thing is great evidence, so thank you Kakashi_Rocks. Plus also, as i have mentioned numerous times, Kishi hasn't told us how Kakashi got his MS. Oh, and if Tobi really is Obito, and not Madara Uchiha (which personally i think obito is dead for good, but i'm just making a suggestion) then you would think kakashi would live long enough to at least find out, huh? I mean come on, people, you gotta have faith in kakashi. I should know, all my friends are kakashi haters. >_< but yeah. He's gonna make it through.

Fear the awesomeness!!
WhiteFang323 is offline   Reply With Quote