Kakashi's death? - Page 46 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-31-2009, 01:29 PM   #676
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future
Re: Kakashi's death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by superninja View Post
Kakashi is not dead yet, that is in the manga guys. Just because Naruto did not sense him, doesn't mean he is dead, just means that his chakra is so low that Naruto can't sense it.
Doesnt mean he is alive either.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-31-2009, 01:30 PM   #677
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by popion View Post
hc and 9tailes, sitting on a ...

anyway on topic:

i would realy like to see kakashi live and kicking ... but ...
anyway, this is manga, take it or leave it
Aye man wats the deal man why you being mean to me

*sob* *sob* anyway im pretty sure kakashi is comatose
Old 01-31-2009, 02:06 PM   #678
popion
Hunter-Nin

popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Chronicles View Post
Aye man wats the deal man why you being mean to me
memories from my childhood
(hope you didnt mind that much, if you did sry)
ps: hope you didnt think about wierd stuf it was ... sitting in a tree k i s s i n g ( kiddie song ...)

Last edited by popion; 01-31-2009 at 02:09 PM.
popion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 03:08 PM   #679
WhiteFang323
Genin

WhiteFang323 can only hope to improve

ok, 9Tails, i'm sry i got pissed off at u, things have just been going on, and i lost my temper. but i still think kakashi isnt dead. We don't know how he got his MS, and i wanna know.

Fear the awesomeness!!
WhiteFang323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 04:16 PM   #680
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteFang323 View Post
ok, 9Tails, i'm sry i got pissed off at u, things have just been going on, and i lost my temper. but i still think kakashi isnt dead. We don't know how he got his MS, and i wanna know.
MK can be obtained throught hard work alone. Check the aftermath of Itachi vs Sasuke arc, Madara explains it in depth.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 06:16 PM   #681
sasuke ftw
Mrs. Uchiha Sasuke

sasuke ftw will become famous soon enoughsasuke ftw will become famous soon enough

Quote:
whitefang323
but i still think kakashi isnt dead. We don't know how he got his MS, and i wanna know
We might find out from someone else, he doesn't have to be alive for us to know that. Infact it would be better for us to find out more about Kakashi when its too late.
Dragonball > Naruto
sasuke ftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 12:22 PM   #682
Kakashi_Rocks
Chuunin

Kakashi_Rocks is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't think he's dead...he's fainted from lack of chakra as a kid, but didn't die. He's talking to his dad and there has to be something his dad had to tell him and if he just dies, then no point to the conversation.

His MS is probably the least mysterious thing about Kakashi... It'd be really cool to find out how he got it, and maybe he can take it beyond the MS into something no one's seen before?

But Kakashi brings up Rin again and says he wasn't able to take care of her... why would Kishi make Kakashi bring up someone and questions about them if the character's just going to die...

Kakashi is also more or less the glue in the manga. He's the connection between team 7 though they have gotten better at teamwork...he's also still very important to the Konoha Anbu as Yamato probably worked under Kakashi and still respects Kakashi,and Kakashi's able to get Anbu to protect Sasuke in the hospital.

Kakashi's the only one other than Tsundae and the 3rd Hokage that kept in touch with people like Jiraiya... there has to be a reason why out of all the ppl in Konoha, Jiraiya is constantly updating Kakashi with info he finds... and then when training Naruto, Jiraiya talked to Kakashi a lot, though this might be because Naruto was on Team 7... but still Jiraiya obviously sees something important in Kakashi, and an important character like that doesn't just run out of chakra and die cus of a nail...
Kakashi_Rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 01:08 PM   #683
WhiteFang323
Genin

thank you, kakashi_rocks! Excellent points there!

Fear the awesomeness!!
Old 02-01-2009, 01:10 PM   #684
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough

Shut up about Kakashit already let the man rest in peace damnnnnnnnnn
Old 02-01-2009, 01:11 PM   #685
WhiteFang323
Genin

look, i really don't feel like arguing with u again, so i'm just not gonna say anything.

Fear the awesomeness!!
Old 02-01-2009, 01:41 PM   #686
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi_Rocks View Post
I don't think he's dead...he's fainted from lack of chakra as a kid, but didn't die.
That doesn't mean he couldn't die now, as an adult. And the fact that he's mentioned before what happens when you use up too much, or all of your chakra, to Sasuke during his Chidori training. Current information > older information in some cases.

Quote:
He's talking to his dad and there has to be something his dad had to tell him and if he just dies, then no point to the conversation.
What makes you think it's even anything important? For all we know, Kakashi simply had a reunion of the dead, or sorts, with his father.

Quote:
His MS is probably the least mysterious thing about Kakashi... It'd be really cool to find out how he got it
Uchihas gain MS by killing their best friend, or someone very close to them. Then we have a vague statement made by Madara I think, or Itachi, about how he and his brother gained their MS eyes through rivalry/training. Either way, we have two options to go by: Kakashi gained his MS eye by blaming himself for allowing Obito to die on a mission, or he trained at it.

Quote:
and maybe he can take it beyond the MS into something no one's seen before?
Unless Kakashi is a) still alive, and b) takes the eyes of Sasuke or Madara, then he won't be taking that eye of his any where.

Quote:
But Kakashi brings up Rin again and says he wasn't able to take care of her... why would Kishi make Kakashi bring up someone and questions about them if the character's just going to die...
Because he regrets it? Some people do reflect on their regrets in life before they die.

Quote:
Kakashi is also more or less the glue in the manga.
I think you mean the cornerstone. I agree.

Quote:
He's the connection between team 7 though they have gotten better at teamwork...
Team 7 doesn't exist anymore.

Quote:
he's also still very important to the Konoha Anbu as Yamato probably worked under Kakashi and still respects Kakashi,and Kakashi's able to get Anbu to protect Sasuke in the hospital.
Where does it say or show that Kakashi still has any sort of role within ANBU?

Quote:
Kakashi's the only one other than Tsundae and the 3rd Hokage that kept in touch with people like Jiraiya...
You don't know that. You only know what Kishi wants you to know, there may have been others who have kept in contact with Jiraiya.

Quote:
there has to be a reason why out of all the ppl in Konoha, Jiraiya is constantly updating Kakashi with info he finds...
Because during that time, it was Kakashi who was acting as Naruto's sensei? And because it's Kakashi who's mostly been on missions with Naruto? And because Kakashi was the obvious choice to know that information, since before Sage training, Kakashi was > Naruto, and had a better chance at defending Naruto against Akatsuki?

Quote:
and then when training Naruto, Jiraiya talked to Kakashi a lot, though this might be because Naruto was on Team 7... but still Jiraiya obviously sees something important in Kakashi
Read above.

Quote:
and an important character like that doesn't just run out of chakra and die cus of a nail...
Kakashi didn't die or run out of chakra because of a nail, he ran out of chakra because it is what it is, he really exerted himself too far. He died saving Chouji.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteFang323 View Post
look, i really don't feel like arguing with u again, so i'm just not gonna say anything.
Don't let your fangirling of Kakashi cloud your thoughts.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 03:50 PM   #687
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
That doesn't mean he couldn't die now, as an adult. And the fact that he's mentioned before what happens when you use up too much, or all of your chakra, to Sasuke during his Chidori training. Current information > older information in some cases.

What makes you think it's even anything important? For all we know, Kakashi simply had a reunion of the dead, or sorts, with his father.

Uchihas gain MS by killing their best friend, or someone very close to them. Then we have a vague statement made by Madara I think, or Itachi, about how he and his brother gained their MS eyes through rivalry/training. Either way, we have two options to go by: Kakashi gained his MS eye by blaming himself for allowing Obito to die on a mission, or he trained at it.

Unless Kakashi is a) still alive, and b) takes the eyes of Sasuke or Madara, then he won't be taking that eye of his any where.

Because he regrets it? Some people do reflect on their regrets in life before they die.

I think you mean the cornerstone. I agree.

Team 7 doesn't exist anymore.

Where does it say or show that Kakashi still has any sort of role within ANBU?

You don't know that. You only know what Kishi wants you to know, there may have been others who have kept in contact with Jiraiya.

Because during that time, it was Kakashi who was acting as Naruto's sensei? And because it's Kakashi who's mostly been on missions with Naruto? And because Kakashi was the obvious choice to know that information, since before Sage training, Kakashi was > Naruto, and had a better chance at defending Naruto against Akatsuki?

Read above.

Kakashi didn't die or run out of chakra because of a nail, he ran out of chakra because it is what it is, he really exerted himself too far. He died saving Chouji.

Don't let your fangirling of Kakashi cloud your thoughts.
but the problem is we shouldnt guess, but we should find out! (at least according to kishi himself)
as a side note we should also see how he looks like under the mask
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 07:10 PM   #688
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post

I have tried to say something like that a million times. Also it could be a way to put his mind at peace.

Quote:
and jiraiya did something very similar before he died and he still is dead. So i agree.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 12:26 AM   #689
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

But i don't get whether the encounter with Kakashi's dad was just Kakashi's subconsciousness or an actual encounter. If it was an actual encounter I would be confused as hell lol

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:45 PM   #690
Kakashi_Rocks
Chuunin

Kakashi_Rocks is an unknown quantity at this point

As to Anbu he has a connection with one Yamato's reaction to Kakashi... the guy practically looks up to Kakashi plus not everyone can gather an Anbu squad to guard over a kid in the chunnin exams...

Well we know Kakashi was concious before the nail cus he knew that a nail was gonna hit him and then blacked out so I'm thinking nail was last straw then he blacked out..

All of this right now is speculation and no one can be sure whether Kakashi is really dead or alive...

It's just simply that some of us believe he's alive and other believe he's dead...
Kakashi_Rocks is offline   Reply With Quote