Kakashi's death? - Page 47 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-02-2009, 11:21 PM   #691
h33r
Chuunin

h33r is on a distinguished road
Re: Kakashi's death?

well having a wishful thinking i hope kakashi is still alive....and to me it doesnt matter if he is the strongest and most powerful ninja or not...i like the way he is ....i like his character....

h33r is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-02-2009, 11:26 PM   #692
Kakashi_Rocks
Chuunin

Kakashi_Rocks is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by h33r View Post
well having a wishful thinking i hope kakashi is still alive....and to me it doesnt matter if he is the strongest and most powerful ninja or not...i like the way he is ....i like his character....
agreed 100% ^^
Kakashi_Rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 11:36 PM   #693
SunXia
Chuunin

SunXia will become famous soon enoughSunXia will become famous soon enough

I hope he lives because he's the last remaining link between the Fourth and Naruto, having been taught by Minato!! It would be a shame, I've always wanted to see Kakashi/Jariaya tell Naruto about his father and perhaps Kushina too!!
SunXia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 12:49 AM   #694
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Well, I was thinking kakashi would be the one to teach naruto the FTG, but I think its going to be someone from the Namikaze clan. Well, after naruto learns of his father and seeks out his heritage that is.

Still, I hope kakashi lives because I dont think the Manga would be the same without him.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 01:09 PM   #695
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

i'm thinking naruto would have shown more emotion if kakashi was dead...i think tsunade said he is almost dead or something to that effect...
Old 02-03-2009, 10:14 PM   #696
nagato_yahiko
Genin

nagato_yahiko is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by h33r View Post
i think i was waiting for someone 2 sat these wordz, u r rite it doesnt matter wheter he z strongest or not, but manga wud be incomplete widout him, as a character he z da best, i enjoy reading his part most!!!

nagato_yahiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 10:35 PM   #697
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

No doubt...Kakashi is a great character. As it stands he is the legacy of the 3rd hokage...losing him and jiraiya in the same year would totally suck...

from master to student.....3rd>Jiraiya>4th>kakashi>naru to
Old 02-03-2009, 11:08 PM   #698
sarutobisensei
Genin

sarutobisensei is on a distinguished road

i donot think he is dead
and people who think he willl be dead will be eventually proven wrong

FAVOURITE BATTLE IN NARUTO MANGA
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46678

FAVOURITE CHARACTER IN NARUTO MANGA
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46509

MOST GOOD LOOKING CHARACTER IN NARUTO MANGA
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46316

FAVOURITE COUPLE

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46804

Favourite Jutsu/Technique
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46933
sarutobisensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 01:12 AM   #699
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutologist View Post
i'm thinking naruto would have shown more emotion if kakashi was dead...i think tsunade said he is almost dead or something to that effect...
Naw he wouldnt because right in front of him stood 6 paths of Pain and he doesnt have the time to cry of mourn he's fighting for the future of the Leaf and himself.
Old 02-04-2009, 01:25 PM   #700
WhiteFang323
Genin

WhiteFang323 can only hope to improve

Kakashi isn't dead, because he hasn't really had a huge part in the manga. I mean sure, he was the teacher of naruto sasuke and sakura, but i mean come on, that's kinda lame. Kishi could have had anyone else do it, but no. I think that kakashi still has some role to play here.

Fear the awesomeness!!
WhiteFang323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 01:37 PM   #701
sasuke ftw
Mrs. Uchiha Sasuke

sasuke ftw will become famous soon enoughsasuke ftw will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Narutologist
I think Kishi is finally showing us Naruto as an adult. The immature naruto would have become crazy angry and lost his head. No strategy in the fight and naruto would lose. However, he understood Tsunades words and understood everyone else he cares about is at stake, and like an adult, didn't let his emotions cloud his judgement.

It's coming close to the end.. or at least closish and Kishi can't just keep characters in just because they are favourites/loved. In my opinion, for the storyline to carry on Kakashi has to die, as he offers nothing more to the plot and it would be good for naruto to no longer have someone to lean on.

Its important for Kishi to show the path of Naruto becoming the hero he will be at the end (and a mature adult), and losing loved ones during battle is part of it.
Dragonball > Naruto

Last edited by sasuke ftw; 02-04-2009 at 01:38 PM.
sasuke ftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 02:11 PM   #702
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteFang323 View Post
Kakashi isn't dead, because he hasn't really had a huge part in the manga. I mean sure, he was the teacher of naruto sasuke and sakura, but i mean come on, that's kinda lame. Kishi could have had anyone else do it, but no. I think that kakashi still has some role to play here.
White Fang you cant keep going on about Kakashi and this big role he is supposed to have. Everything in the manga comes full circle back to Naruto and no one else. period
Old 02-04-2009, 02:27 PM   #703
Detcelfer
Hunter-Nin

Detcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke ftw View Post
I think Kishi is finally showing us Naruto as an adult. The immature naruto would have become crazy angry and lost his head. No strategy in the fight and naruto would lose. However, he understood Tsunades words and understood everyone else he cares about is at stake, and like an adult, didn't let his emotions cloud his judgement.

It's coming close to the end.. or at least closish and Kishi can't just keep characters in just because they are favourites/loved. In my opinion, for the storyline to carry on Kakashi has to die, as he offers nothing more to the plot and it would be good for naruto to no longer have someone to lean on.

Its important for Kishi to show the path of Naruto becoming the hero he will be at the end (and a mature adult), and losing loved ones during battle is part of it.

I agree with just about all of this other than "he has nothing to offer" part. Theres plunty he can still offer arguably. He was considered as a future hokage, he could still give insight into Naruto's parents, he can still provide support in fights, we may learn more about the sharingan through him, more backstory on his father, and the list goes on.

Naruto can be his own man now, without the assistance or guidance of others. A natural step for any future hokage. But theres still plunty Kakashi can offer. If Kishi kills of Kakashi, its only to make room for some of the up and coming characters in the story. You simply can not track 20+ characters and make the story feel complete. Even then, I'm not sure on your list of characters to finish off that he would be necessary. Just MHO.

Originally Posted by Naruto2008
... and the Jman can never be wrong.

Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.
Detcelfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 10:23 PM   #704
sarutobisensei
Genin

sarutobisensei is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke ftw View Post

are u kidding me?
kakashi doesnt have anything to offer
thats the lamest excuse i have heard of him being dead till date
kakashi has still much to offer
if you dont like him that doesnt means he has to die
a good character is a good character

FAVOURITE BATTLE IN NARUTO MANGA
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46678

FAVOURITE CHARACTER IN NARUTO MANGA
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46509

MOST GOOD LOOKING CHARACTER IN NARUTO MANGA
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46316

FAVOURITE COUPLE

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46804

Favourite Jutsu/Technique
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46933
sarutobisensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 10:28 PM   #705
shippuuden101
Genin

shippuuden101 is an unknown quantity at this point

As far as we know he isn't officially dead yet. If he really is dead then that means the series will end soon. There's no way the series can continue without Kakashi and Jaraiya.
shippuuden101 is offline   Reply With Quote