Kakashi's death? - Page 48 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-05-2009, 10:33 PM   #706
Kakashi_Rocks
Chuunin

Kakashi_Rocks is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Kakashi's death?

1. Kakashi has a lot of explanation he can go into about Minato for Naruto
2. Kakashi can explain himself a little more, and thus bring out important people in Konoha and point out their roles
3. Until Team 7's repaired, he's got to be there

There is so much Kakashi could do in the manga, I don't think he's a character with nothing to offer
Kakashi_Rocks is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-05-2009, 10:48 PM   #707
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough

Drop this pscho sematic bull shit man damn Kakashi's dead get over it . It was messed up when jman died he didnt get all this he cant die yet shit drop it man damn
Old 02-05-2009, 11:01 PM   #708
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Chronicles View Post
Drop this pscho sematic bull shit man damn Kakashi's dead get over it . It was messed up when jman died he didnt get all this he cant die yet shit drop it man damn
Well, jman got to go out with a bang. But kakashi went out protecting chouji from a fat seeking missle "shakes head". If kishi is going to kill kakashi. I want to see him come back to life, open 3 gates "shown he can do one or two" and then kick the shit out of god realm. Thats how kakashi should go out IMO.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 11:04 PM   #709
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,287 Times in 2,927 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Well, jman got to go out with a bang. But kakashi went out protecting chouji from a fat seeking missle "shakes head". If kishi is going to kill kakashi. I want to see him come back to life, open 3 gates "shown he can do one or two" and then kick the shit out of god realm. Thats how kakashi should go out IMO.

Lol even tough i disagree with your pov, that was hella funny. Fat seeking missile LMAO!!!
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 05:38 AM   #710
aeondrift
Genin

aeondrift is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
LOL! Or he might just suddenly wake up at the crucial moment to block an attack from Pein aimed at Naruto just to be killed again, for good.
aeondrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 07:20 AM   #711
sasuke ftw
Mrs. Uchiha Sasuke

sasuke ftw will become famous soon enoughsasuke ftw will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Well, jman got to go out with a bang. But kakashi went out protecting chouji from a fat seeking missle "shakes head". If kishi is going to kill kakashi. I want to see him come back to life, open 3 gates "shown he can do one or two" and then kick the shit out of god realm. Thats how kakashi should go out IMO
You know, I totally agree. Kakashi does deserve a better send off like Jiraiya. Better infact, since we've known and loved him since naruto first started.

However, he WILL die. If not now (though i think he is dead) he will do in the near future.
At the end of the day, Kakashi's main role is a teacher/mentor to team 7 and the rest of the other teams. When he is no longer needed as a teacher the point to his character is over. Him dying will be alot more useful to naruto than staying alive, specially when he has nothing to add to the battles.
Dragonball > Naruto
sasuke ftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 12:16 PM   #712
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

Here's a thought: Maybe when Kakashi dies, Sasuke will show up at his funeral and that's how he and Naruto reunite...just a thought lol.

Anyways I am 97% sure Kakahsi is not dead. Besides the fact that I would like him to get a better final battle, I think he needs a better final battle to show his true strength.

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 09:33 PM   #713
Kakashi_Rocks
Chuunin

maybe Kakashi's gonna show up now and somehow save Naruto from Pain
Old 02-06-2009, 11:03 PM   #714
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

that would be nice if he shows up and sucks that Pein body holding Naruto to another dimension, or attacks him with some possibly "unabsorbalble white chakra". I kinda want Hinata to run out there and manage to help Naruto in some way.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 11:33 PM   #715
aeondrift
Genin

aeondrift is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe Hinata would get hurt by Pein, and make Naruto very angry.
aeondrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 12:12 AM   #716
shippuuden101
Genin

shippuuden101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe Hinata will save Naruto from Pein. Well, it would be cool if it happened that way.
Old 02-07-2009, 09:49 AM   #717
Kakashi_Rocks
Chuunin

All the guys like Neji, Hinata, Kiba, Shino, etc. after they are healed and can move cus Shikamaru can't get far on a broken leg... they're all going to go after Naruto and save him and Kakashi's going to help in some way even if he can't really do much after using his MS so much
Old 02-07-2009, 12:46 PM   #718
WhiteFang323
Genin

WhiteFang323 can only hope to improve

Kakashi isn't dead, but i feel really sorry for hinata. Now that naruto has been captured, things r gonna change, i mean, pein has 2 options. either continue destroying the village, which would suck, or just take naruto and run.

Fear the awesomeness!!
WhiteFang323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 12:48 PM   #719
Kakashi_Rocks
Chuunin

He's going to take Naruto and run because he said that he had nothing against the village. He's just wanted Naruto and also he said that with Naruto's death comes peace for the village
Old 02-07-2009, 01:11 PM   #720
WhiteFang323
Genin

WhiteFang323 can only hope to improve

yeah, that sounds reasonable. naruto is soooooo screwed...

Fear the awesomeness!!
WhiteFang323 is offline   Reply With Quote