Kakashi's death? - Page 55 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-20-2009, 02:49 PM   #811
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin

AnbuKakashi is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Kakashi's death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
Do you even read the manga ??

Jiraya left the scroll with the seal combination behind for Naruto. He just hasn't gotten it yet.

Explain how kakashi can stop the kyubi ?? If you're refering to the Seal tag jiraya made those.

I wasnt reffering to the tag. sigh. Totally off the topic of Naruto and Kakashi.
A question to test your knowledge of Naruverse.

If by chance say Naruto did actually die, and the kyuubi could not bring him back. Can Kakashi bring him back?
AnbuKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-20-2009, 02:56 PM   #812
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,270 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnbuKakashi View Post
I wasnt reffering to the tag. sigh. Totally off the topic of Naruto and Kakashi.
A question to test your knowledge of Naruverse.

If by chance say Naruto did actually die, and the kyuubi could not bring him back. Can Kakashi bring him back?
What exactly are talking about ??

If Naruto dies the Kyubi dies with him.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 02:58 PM   #813
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin

Quote:
What exactly are talking about ??

If Naruto dies the Kyubi dies with him.

Are you kidding me!!!???
did naruto not die when him and sasuke first fought at the place where the status of shodaime and madara are.

Who brought him back? in kyuubi mode? Kyuubi.

so I am asking you if Naruto dies and there is no way for kyuubi to bring naruto back to life, can Kakashi bring Naruto back to Life?
Old 02-20-2009, 03:04 PM   #814
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/230/14/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/230/15/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/230/16/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/230/17/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/230/18-19/

Naruto died ?? show where plz.

Kakashi can bring people back to life ?? since when ??
Old 02-20-2009, 03:14 PM   #815
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin

Quote:
Ok I misread, your right, but If naruto did not accept kyuubi's help Sasuke would have killed him. I was assuming He died, since Sasukes got a Sharingan upgrade of some sort during that fight right before Naruto went Kyuubi.

To answer your second statement. and I dont remember what chapter.
When Gaara was brought back to life by chio-basama did Kakashi have his sharingan (eye open) while she performed the jutsu?

Im sure if you go back and read youll see that.
Old 02-20-2009, 03:18 PM   #816
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnbuKakashi View Post
Ok I misread, your right, but If naruto did not accept kyuubi's help Sasuke would have killed him. I was assuming He died, since Sasukes got a Sharingan upgrade of some sort during that fight right before Naruto went Kyuubi.

To answer your second statement. and I dont remember what chapter.
When Gaara was brought back to life by chio-basama did Kakashi have his sharingan (eye open) while she performed the jutsu?

Im sure if you go back and read youll see that.

So you're saying that because Kakashi was present during Gaara's resurrection he copied Chyo's jutsu ??

That argument is baseless and weak. Seriously man just stop !!!
Old 02-20-2009, 03:22 PM   #817
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin

dude are you fuckin stupid? Seriously. Read up on the sharingan. Of course it was open, (in easier words for you the headband was not covering his sharingan)

To also help you understand Sharingan Preidcits and pretty much shows you all the tai jutsu coming at you a split second before it hits you so you can counter? correct.

Therefore sight of a jutsu, enables you to copy it. just like when Kakashi fought Zabuza and he did the water dragon technique. Is Kakashi a water element?

So Please answer how Kakashi would not know that jutsu. And that jutsu is not a bloodline.

Quote:

So you're saying that because Kakashi was present during Gaara's resurrection he copied Chyo's jutsu ??

That argument is baseless and weak. Seriously man just stop !!!
Old 02-20-2009, 03:22 PM   #818
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

To answer your question yes Kakashi did have his sharingan active & appears to have copied that jutsu http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/279/04/. The problem is Kakashi is already dead so he can't use that jutsu.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 02-20-2009 at 03:25 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 03:26 PM   #819
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
To answer your question yes Kakashi did have his sharingan active & appears to have copied that jutsu http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/279/04/. The problem is Kakashi is already died so he can't use that jutsu.
It hasnt been confirmed that Kakashi is dead yet, There are a few strong reasons why he is not dead.

I think I stated them in the other thread, but Ill restate them.
When the third died, what happened? he died, end story.

When asuma died what happened? he gave his few last words then died. end story.

but when Kakashi passed out/(died as ppl say) He sees his Father. So I will relate this to the movie gladiator when he is in his last battle posioned and sees his family, then kills the prince and then dies.
Old 02-20-2009, 03:33 PM   #820
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

@ Anbukakashi
Nice flame !!! enjoy your time here for it will be short.

Back on topic:
That is 100% specutation 0 facts.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/333/09/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/333/16-17/

Here you can see kakashi using his Sharingan while Kazuzo performed Iron skin. Kakashi was able to get great insight into his ability but did not copy it, How do i know that ?? because he never used that tech in the series. Canon fact > speculation.
Old 02-20-2009, 03:33 PM   #821
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

What you just said makes no fucking sense because the dude in gladiator died. Kakashi saw his father & also had flashbacks of Obito & Rin. We were given flashbacks of death(Obito & Rin), sacrifice to save the younger generation(Chouji), & Crossing over to the other side (Reuniting with his father). Not only that but we have Kakashi saying he'll die, Tsunade confirming he died, & then Naruto confirming he died. We even have Kishi mention his death in a manga cover of one of the more recent chapters.

Edit: Dagoro1988: actually just because he didn't use it doesn't mean he can't. The only other person Kakashi fought after that was Pain. Kakashi is a doton user & that jutsu did have seals. Kakashi should actually have the ability to perform that jutsu at this point sense he read it with his sharingan. It's to bad that he's dead though we'll never find out.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 02-20-2009 at 03:37 PM.
Old 02-20-2009, 03:36 PM   #822
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

If kakashi isnt dead then he should be. I mean its kinda confirmed when he cant be sensed period by anyone. Even if you pass out you still have a pulse.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 03:40 PM   #823
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post

Edit: Dagoro1988: actually just because he didn't use it doesn't mean he can't. The only other person Kakashi fought after that was Pain. Kakashi is a doton user & that jutsu did have seals. Kakashi should actually have the ability to perform that jutsu at this point sense he read it with his sharingan. It's to bad that he's dead though we'll never find out.

The evidence of absence isn't absence of evidence doesn't work in this case. If he never used it than he doesn't have it. I can speculate about any character when it comes to their abilities but with out Manga proof it would have 0 credibility.
Old 02-20-2009, 03:45 PM   #824
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin

Ok, The reason kakashi said hell die is becuase he exerted his chakra to save chouji. So that chouji could relay the info to tsunade and everyone else.

Kakashi has much to teach Naruto left, and much hostory we still dont know.

Vengeance. It does make sense. Maximus was poisoned hence why he died. Kakashi was not. Maximus Saw his family but I guess knew he had to kill the prince or wanted to. So he came back temporaily and killed him.

I have a feeling Kakashi's father will say You have much left to do etc etc. Kaakshi will say I hear a voice etc like when They brought Gaara back. his dad will say go follow it. tc. And Kakashi would be revived.

Off topic I would find it hilarious if Only kabuto could bring Kakashi back. LMAO and not tsunade.
Old 02-20-2009, 03:46 PM   #825
Vengeance
Death Scythe

He's copied jutsu with skill to a point that he's able to execute the jutsu before the actual user as seen with Zabuza. The manga proof is there you showed it in the manga images posted. Kakashi did infact read the jutsu which means he can perform it. This is one of the things that make Uchiha such bad arses. The reason why Kakashi didn't use it then is because he had a counter to doton which was raiton. It's not out of his ability range sense Kakashi is skilled in doton type jutsu.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 02-20-2009 at 03:47 PM.