Kakashi's death? - Page 56 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2009, 03:48 PM   #826
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Miami, Florida
Age: 27
Posts: 392
Thanks: 55
Thanked 28 Times in 18 Posts
AnbuKakashi is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Kakashi's death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
He's copied jutsu with skill to a point that he's able to execute the jutsu before the actual user as seen with Zabuza. The manga proof is there you showed it in the manga images posted. Kakashi did infact read the jutsu which means he can perform it. This is one of the things that make Uchiha such bad arses. The reason why Kakashi didn't use it then is because he had a counter to doton which was raiton. It's not out of his ability range sense Kakashi is skilled in doton type jutsu.

Thanks for proving my Earlier Point.
btw are you from europe Since you say arses? lol.
Im from Ireland but dont live there anymore thats why I ask.
AnbuKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 02-20-2009, 03:50 PM   #827
Dagoro
The surgeon of death
 
Dagoro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Braving the New World.
Posts: 8,831
Thanks: 76
Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Kakashi's death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
He's copied jutsu with skill to a point that he's able to execute the jutsu before the actual user as seen with Zabuza. The manga proof is there you showed it in the manga images posted. Kakashi did infact read the jutsu which means he can perform it. This is one of the things that make Uchiha such bad arses. The reason why Kakashi didn't use it then is because he had a counter to doton which was raiton. It's not out of his ability range sense Kakashi is skilled in doton type jutsu.
Ok if thats the case than Sakura must have some insane genjutsu, she never used any but Kakashi said she had the aptitude for it. Sasuke must know rasengan by now since he saw it a few times. Naruto trained with Jiraya for 2.5 years he must know Underworld swamp, Lion's mane and frog stomach justu.

See i can speculate too but i have no manga proof to back up my claims. Same thing with Kakashi.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 03:55 PM   #828
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Miami, Florida
Age: 27
Posts: 392
Thanks: 55
Thanked 28 Times in 18 Posts
AnbuKakashi is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Kakashi's death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
Ok if thats the case than Sakura must have some insane genjutsu, she never used any but Kakashi said she had the aptitude for it. Sasuke must know rasengan by now since he saw it a few times. Naruto trained with Jiraya for 2.5 years he must know Underworld swamp, Lion's mane and frog stomach justu.

See i can speculate too but i have no manga proof to back up my claims. Same thing with Kakashi.

Now your being a idiot.
There is a possibility that sasuke knows Rasengan but I highly doubt it since at the time he saw it, was when he just started learning how to really use his Sharginan.

Do you know what it means when you say someone has a aptitude for something? your statement on that is ridiculous.

Yes its pissible for Naruto to know those techniques thats if Jiraiya taught him and could teach him. Maybe there were restriction what made Naruto not able to Learn them.

But the only restriction we Know for Sharingan is that it cannot copy bloodlines.
AnbuKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 04:06 PM   #829
Dagoro
The surgeon of death
 
Dagoro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Braving the New World.
Posts: 8,831
Thanks: 76
Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Kakashi's death?

Unless there is manga proof all assumptions are wishful thinking.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 04:12 PM   #830
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Kakashi's death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
Ok if thats the case than Sakura must have some insane genjutsu, she never used any but Kakashi said she had the aptitude for it. Sasuke must know rasengan by now since he saw it a few times. Naruto trained with Jiraya for 2.5 years he must know Underworld swamp, Lion's mane and frog stomach justu.

See i can speculate too but i have no manga proof to back up my claims. Same thing with Kakashi.
You're an idiot lol. Sakura would need to train in genjutsu in order to use it. Rasengan is a jutsu that can not be copied because of it's complex shape manipulation. Naruto can't use underwolrd swamp because he doesn't have an affinity for doton. Naruto can't use Lion's mane because jiraya didn't teach him that. as for the frog stomach that Naruto actually can use sense it's considered a summon. Will he use it? probably not. Anyway this is about Kakashi & it's a well known fact that sharingan has the ability to copy jutsu. This is why Kakashi is called the copy ninja.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 02-20-2009 at 04:15 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 04:12 PM   #831
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Miami, Florida
Age: 27
Posts: 392
Thanks: 55
Thanked 28 Times in 18 Posts
AnbuKakashi is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Kakashi's death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
Unless there is manga proof all assumptions are wishful thinking.
Ask and you shall recieve. But Vengeance did post the chapter where you see that Kakashis knows the jutsu of revival.

A few posts back.

But if you need some more evidence please specify.

Again thanks vengeance XD
AnbuKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 04:21 PM   #832
Dagoro
The surgeon of death
 
Dagoro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Braving the New World.
Posts: 8,831
Thanks: 76
Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Kakashi's death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
You're an idiot lol. Sakura would need to train in genjutsu in order to use it. Rasengan is a jutsu that can not be copied because of it's complex shape manipulation. Naruto can't use underwolrd swamp because he doesn't have an affinity for doton. Naruto can't use Lion's mane because jiraya didn't teach him that. as for the frog stomach that Naruto actually can use sense it's considered a summon. Will he use it? probably not.
Oh im an idiot now huh ??

So far you have provided 0 facts to back up your argument.

We don't know what other element Naruto may have an affinity for. Even tough canon heavily hints towards water it could be any of the other ones. Can you provide facts to prove that Jiraya did not teach Naruto Lion's mane ??

Flame me all you want but all you two have to offer is speculation. Manga> Ifs and buts.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 04:22 PM   #833
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Miami, Florida
Age: 27
Posts: 392
Thanks: 55
Thanked 28 Times in 18 Posts
AnbuKakashi is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Kakashi's death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
You're an idiot lol. Sakura would need to train in genjutsu in order to use it. Rasengan is a jutsu that can not be copied because of it's complex shape manipulation. Naruto can't use underwolrd swamp because he doesn't have an affinity for doton. Naruto can't use Lion's mane because jiraya didn't teach him that. as for the frog stomach that Naruto actually can use sense it's considered a summon. Will he use it? probably not. Anyway this is about Kakashi & it's a well known fact that sharingan has the ability to copy jutsu. This is why Kakashi is called the copy ninja.
You sure Rasengan is not able to be copied? Its not a bloodline.
Kakashi can do Rasenagn even Konohamaru LMAO
Im sure Sasuke could do it.
Otherwise everything else you have said is correct to the T. XD
AnbuKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 04:24 PM   #834
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Miami, Florida
Age: 27
Posts: 392
Thanks: 55
Thanked 28 Times in 18 Posts
AnbuKakashi is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Kakashi's death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
Oh im an idiot now huh ??

So far you have provided 0 facts to back up your argument.

We don't know what other element Naruto may have an affinity for. Even tough canon heavily hints towards water it could be any of the other ones. Can you provide facts to prove that Jiraya did not teach Naruto Lion's mane ??

Flame me all you want but all you two have to offer is speculation. Manga> Ifs and buts.

Ok Manga ifs and buts? LMAO Ok so cuz the bible says God is real, he is real.
Your a genius Thank you, Ill go pray now. Im goin to church.
Idiot
AnbuKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 04:28 PM   #835
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Kakashi's death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnbuKakashi View Post
You sure Rasengan is not able to be copied? Its not a bloodline.
Kakashi can do Rasenagn even Konohamaru LMAO
Im sure Sasuke could do it.
Otherwise everything else you have said is correct to the T. XD
Kakashi learned Rasengan before he gained sharingan. Konohamaru learned how to use it through training.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
Oh im an idiot now huh ??

So far you have provided 0 facts to back up your argument.

We don't know what other element Naruto may have an affinity for. Even tough canon heavily hints towards water it could be any of the other ones. Can you provide facts to prove that Jiraya did not teach Naruto Lion's mane ??

Flame me all you want but all you two have to offer is speculation. Manga> Ifs and buts.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/12/18/ Kakashi was able to copy the water clone jutsu while in a thick mist.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/15/09/ Kakashi was able to copy water dragon blast & execute the jutsu at the same speed as Zabuza.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/15/15/ Kakashi copied water explosion & used genjutsu to confuse Zabuza. This allowed Kakashi eough time to execute the jutsu before Zabuza could. Kakashi copied a jutsu here before it was even executed.

You showed me a pic of Kakashi looking at a doton jutsu that had hand signs with his sharingan acive. Sense Kakashi can use doton as seen against Pain http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/420/08/ as well as many other times throughout the manga it means Kakashi can actually use that same jutsu Kakazu used. Sharingan is cheese get over it.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 02-20-2009 at 04:41 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 04:42 PM   #836
seanizzzle
The Everknowing
 
seanizzzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Canada...nuf said
Age: 25
Posts: 132
Thanks: 24
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
seanizzzle is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Kakashi's death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke ftw View Post
Lol..then u might aswell stop reading the manga altogether. Do you think there isn't gonna be another sad, tragic gruesome death anytime soon??
If not kakashi, then another major character in the series...but it makes sense for kakashi to kick the bucket now.. he isn't needed anymore, he is a teacher, and naruto, sakura and sasuke certainly dont need to be taught at this stage, thats all the series has been about up until now.. im sick of naruto training!!! specially by someone of less ability, he is not hokage material, and most importantly, -- he isnt strong enough to protect the village from the threats they face now.
Haha..well i guess i could buh it will not be possible since i'll prob jus end up reading it newayz...
__________________


Proud Member of Toad Sage Naruto: Konoha's Orange Flash Fc
Proud Member of Jaraiya FC


"As Payment i'll let you play with me, Though you're an idiot Baby!"



"I dance like the Butterfly! I'm the Eight Tails! I sting like a Bee!"
seanizzzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 04:44 PM   #837
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Kakashi's death?

Actually, Kakashi couldve copied chioys jutsu. Its a jutsu that requires control of ones life energy and kakashi already showed he can copy energy jutsu rather easy. "Remember, kakashi was able to release one gate after seeing Lee release his gates only once". I think its very probable that kakashi cna do it.

EDIT: I just wanted to add that Kakauzus Iron skin jutsu is a earth element jutsu that kakashi cant copy because he doesnt have the earth affinity.

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 02-20-2009 at 04:52 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 04:46 PM   #838
seanizzzle
The Everknowing
 
seanizzzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Canada...nuf said
Age: 25
Posts: 132
Thanks: 24
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
seanizzzle is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Kakashi's death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Actually, Kakashi couldve copied chioys jutsu. Its a jutsu that requires control of ones life energy and kakashi already showed he can copy energy jutsu rather easy. "Remember, kakashi was able to release one gate after seeing Lee release his gates only once". I think its very prabable that kakashi cna do it.
interestin i neva thought about that..i guess its possible
__________________


Proud Member of Toad Sage Naruto: Konoha's Orange Flash Fc
Proud Member of Jaraiya FC


"As Payment i'll let you play with me, Though you're an idiot Baby!"



"I dance like the Butterfly! I'm the Eight Tails! I sting like a Bee!"
seanizzzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 04:49 PM   #839
Dagoro
The surgeon of death
 
Dagoro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Braving the New World.
Posts: 8,831
Thanks: 76
Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Kakashi's death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/12/18/ Kakashi was able to copy the water clone jutsu while in a thick mist.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/15/09/ Kakashi was able to copy water dragon blast & execute the jutsu at the same speed as Zabuza.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/15/15/ Kakashi copied water explosion & used genjutsu to confuse Zabuza. This allowed Kakashi eough time to execute the jutsu before Zabuza could. Kakashi copied a jutsu here before it was even executed.

You showed me a pic of Kakashi looking at a doton jutsu that had hand signs with his sharingan acive. Sense Kakashi can use doton as seen against Pain http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/420/08/ as well as many other times throughout the manga it means Kakashi can actually use that same jutsu Kakazu used. Sharingan is cheese get over it.

Im not repudiating The Sharingan's ability to copy jutsu. The primary argument was that Kakashi copied Chyo's jutsu which there is 0 manga evidence to back it up. I used Kazuzo as an example to show that just because Kakashi happens to be using his Sharingan in the presence of a jutsu it doesn't automaticaly means he copied it.

All the examples you sited happened therefore they are Manga fact. Kakashi and Kazuzo's iron skin tech is a different story. No manga evidence.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 05:32 PM   #840
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Miami, Florida
Age: 27
Posts: 392
Thanks: 55
Thanked 28 Times in 18 Posts
AnbuKakashi is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Kakashi's death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Actually, Kakashi couldve copied chioys jutsu. Its a jutsu that requires control of ones life energy and kakashi already showed he can copy energy jutsu rather easy. "Remember, kakashi was able to release one gate after seeing Lee release his gates only once". I think its very probable that kakashi cna do it.

EDIT: I just wanted to add that Kakauzus Iron skin jutsu is a earth element jutsu that kakashi cant copy because he doesnt have the earth affinity.
If Kakashi did not possess the sharingan then I agree with you.
But Kakashi does not have affinity for water but could copy zabuza.
sharingan gives you all 5 affinities.
AnbuKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.