Kakashi's death? - Page 59 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-21-2009, 03:12 PM   #871
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Kakashi's death?

@popion k figured but that still goes back to what I was saying about yin-yang representing body/physical & mind/spiritual energies which are used to create chakra. What you're now saying contradicts your previous statements on how Yin-Yang is an entirely new type of chakra element. Basically what you're saying now is that these types of jutsu are created by using only one type of base energy (body/physical or mind/spiritual). That doesn't make Yin-Yang a type of elemental chakra sense these types of energy have already been explained as body/physical & mind/spiritual.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 02-21-2009 at 03:15 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-21-2009, 03:16 PM   #872
popion
Hunter-Nin

popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
@popion k figured but that still this goes back to what I was saying about yin-yang representing body/physical & mind/spiritual energies which are used to create chakra. What you're now saying contradicts your previous statements on how Yin-Yang is an entirely new type of chakra element. Basically what you're saying now is that these types of jutsu are created by using only one type of base energy (body/physical or mind/spiritual). That doesn't make Yin-Yang a type of elemental chakra sense these types of energy have already been explained as body/physical & mind/spiritual.
yin/yang elemental chakra is just a designation
like when you have, lets say wind natured chakra. it doesnt become wind element until you shape/manipulate it like that (you know thin blades rubing) and you release it
edit:
i am not saying that you only use 1 part of yin/yang to get ur desired jutsu.
you use iferent proportions
i said yin for spirit and yang for body to explain how these releate to the body as a whole
you use both, like shape+nature manipulation
to use great fireball for eg, you release fire, then you shape it like a big ball
now lets look at genjutsu, itachi's eye tehique
he uses yang (looks you in the eyes and creates a link like conection to make him able to control the way in witch ur brain works), then yin(creates the ilusion in ur mind, then he controls it the way he desires)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu men View Post
I don't think Yin-Yang is any missing element otherwise it simply wouldn't have been too difficult for Kakashi to explain here: http://onemanga.com/Naruto/316/09/ By the sounds of it the, "physical recomposition," is to do with altering the composition or structure of chakra, but on a different scale. I suppose that normal physical recomposition is just shape manipulation of chakra, but Yin-Yang physical recomposition is to do with how the chakra is ordered within that system - a bit like how elements can be put into many states, but within that they can have different charges as ions or exist as free radicals. Something like that would be complicated enough to confuse Naruto and it would also give chakra completely different properties, allowing for the other techniques that rely upon yin-yang.
on the next page kakashi uses the same syntax to describe nature manipulationhttp://onemanga.com/Naruto/316/10/

Last edited by popion; 02-21-2009 at 04:13 PM. Reason: aded /manipulate to stop confusions
popion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 09:24 PM   #873
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

So popion/Vengance.... what the fuck are you 2 arguing about again?

Make it short, like less than a paragraph.

I read most of it, and I am not gunna lie.... it sounds retarded, something about ying/yang and nature shit blah blah blah.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 09:36 PM   #874
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin

AnbuKakashi is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok, vengeance. Let me ask you something. What are Kakashis Affinities? Earth, Fire and Lightning? Correct?

So How did he manage to use Zabuzas jutsus, along with many other jutsus that he has no aptitude for or affinity?

Answer Sharingan, which grants you all affinities
AnbuKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 09:58 PM   #875
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

AnbuKakashi; Kakashi can not I repeat can not use Fire. Kakashi uses Earth, Water, & Lightning. Kakashi can not I repeat can not use Fire or Wind in the manga. You think he can then show me proof. Once you notice that he's never done it explain why Kakashi was unable to show Naruto an example of wind based jutsu. Sharingan does not grant the user access to all 5 elemental chakra types.

themadness0308; I'm done with that subject. He was arguing that yin-yang is an elemental chakra type while I was arguing that Yin-Yang isn't an elemental chakra type & that it relates back to physical/body energy & mental/spiritual energy.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 02-21-2009 at 10:08 PM.
Old 02-21-2009, 10:01 PM   #876
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnbuKakashi View Post
Ok, vengeance. Let me ask you something. What are Kakashis Affinities? Earth, Fire and Lightning? Correct?

So How did he manage to use Zabuzas jutsus, along with many other jutsus that he has no aptitude for or affinity?

Answer Sharingan, which grants you all affinities
Um, Kakashi has never used katons before, and the Sharingan does not grant anyone all elements. That is reserved only for Nagato.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 10:07 PM   #877
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Um, Kakashi has never used katons before, and the Sharingan does not grant anyone all elements. That is reserved only for Nagato.
Thankyou Mikey!!!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-21-2009, 10:24 PM   #878
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin

Are you kidding me? Did you ever think tht maybe kakashi just didnt know the anything wind, since wind is extremely rare element to have.

Please show me the chapter where it says kakashi is water. I dont remember him being water
Old 02-21-2009, 10:33 PM   #879
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

^This might clear things up for you AnbuKakashi:
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/315/15/

Apparently Kakashi has an affinity for lightning.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 11:36 PM   #880
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin

that paper only tells you what you are more attuned to. lol.
Old 02-21-2009, 11:37 PM   #881
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Kakashi hasnt used wind in the manga .. so weather or not he can use it is pointless. Beware of the rabid Kakashi fans.. they are a scary bunch. Kakashi has used as veng pointed out earth,water,lightning so it can be proved and has been done. Wind has not been proved and has not been done by Kakashi so that statement fails.

As Kakashi87 has said Kakashi's affinity is lightning.

So they have proof and they win

Anbukakashi you have no proof to back anything up so you loose...

Rabid Kakashi fan just give up cause trust me you wont win this argument specially against veng.

Also kakashi is dead so he wont be learning or using anymore stuff anyway. RIP Kakashi.

im out.... bye bye

Last edited by Mystik; 02-22-2009 at 12:02 AM.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 12:05 AM   #882
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
Kakashi hasnt used wind in the manga .. so weather or not he can use it is pointless. Beware of the rabid Kakashi fans.. they are a scary bunch. Kakashi has used as veng pointed out earth,water,lightning so it can be proved and has been done. Wind has not been proved and has not been done by Kakashi so that statement fails.

As Kakashi87 has said Kakashi's affinity is lightning.

So they have proof and they win

Anbukakashi you have no proof to back anything up so you loose...

Rabid Kakashi fan just give up cause trust me you wont win this argument specially against veng.

Also kakashi is dead so he wont be learning or using anymore stuff anyway. RIP Kakashi.

im out.... bye bye
Veng is only posting half true information and it seems he is basing his analysis of kaakshi off the databook which is inaccurate.

I wont waste my time argueing anymore, but Check back for my long post in this thread, about why Kakashi isnt dead. My reasons are legit.
Old 02-22-2009, 12:15 AM   #883
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnbuKakashi View Post
Veng is only posting half true information and it seems he is basing his analysis of kaakshi off the databook which is inaccurate.

I wont waste my time argueing anymore, but Check back for my long post in this thread, about why Kakashi isnt dead. My reasons are legit.
Lmao thats funny cause you dont know veng.. he loathes the databooks and dont take any of his facts from that. He takes all his from the manga and if he is pushed or bothered to even prove you wrong he will slap you in the face with a post long enough to be a manga chapter and backed up with like 50 manga chapter links to prove his point. So again your wrong.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 12:27 AM   #884
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
Lmao thats funny cause you dont know veng.. he loathes the databooks and dont take any of his facts from that. He takes all his from the manga and if he is pushed or bothered to even prove you wrong he will slap you in the face with a post long enough to be a manga chapter and backed up with like 50 manga chapter links to prove his point. So again your wrong.

Sure Im wrong. Did you know its now illegal on myspace to lie about your age? Your maturity doesnt seem as of a 34 year old? XD
Old 02-22-2009, 12:33 AM   #885
Krohnie84
Jounin

Krohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enough

I think some people are getting a little too jumpy with what the magna says and what it doesn't say. In the this link http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/316/05/ Kakashi states that Jounin have at least two elements that they are able to work with. KEY WORDS: "at least", meaning jounin have two or more. Kakashi also goes on a (a panel or two later) and says that he can control other elements besides Lightning. He never says that he can't do wind or fire.
Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that Kakashi can do every element, but I don't recall him or anyone else saying that he can't do others. I think the anime mad it a little more clear when it said that training with the element makes it easier and will end up using less chakra when "perfected". Maybe we don't see Kakashi using the other two elements due to the lask of training in that area.

I added the next link to show that Kakashi states that he cannot copey a kekkei genkai. The exact quote is, "That's why not even my "sharingun" could copey it".
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/316/08/ I think some people are putting a basis on his abilty because of the SG.

In my opinon, I think Kakashi could perform a jutsu from any of the "five" elements. But, it brings up the point of the SG relating to the user. For instance, the first time Sasuke and Lee went toe to toe. Sasuke could see how everything worked, but his body was too slow to react. I use this and aply it to Kakashi's abiltiys; if he can see it, then he knows how it works, but if he hasen't trained enough to use it than all he has is the knowledge and not the ability.

"Never go back on your word... and never give up, no matter how bad it gets. That's your Ninja way."
Jiraiya Ero-Sennin.
Krohnie84 is offline   Reply With Quote