Kakashi's death? - Page 60 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-22-2009, 12:45 AM   #886
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future
Re: Kakashi's death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnbuKakashi View Post
Sure Im wrong. Did you know its now illegal on myspace to lie about your age? Your maturity doesnt seem as of a 34 year old? XD
1. What in the hell does myspace have to do with this.
2. You dont even know if i have one or not.
3. Its sad when rabid fans get so butt hurt they have to start insulting people because they are older.
4. Im more mature then you will ever be.

Dont get mad cause your wrong. If your so right on Kakashi then prove it. Since you cant then its best you just stfu.

Last edited by Mystik; 02-22-2009 at 01:13 AM.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-22-2009, 12:50 AM   #887
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin

AnbuKakashi is an unknown quantity at this point

wow careful of your posts, I got two warnign for saying to someone else "now your being an idiot" n then for spamming. when I only posted twice 2 days apart. LMAO

I already proved everything I stated in earlier posts check it for yourself.
AnbuKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 01:02 AM   #888
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

I have like 50 billion spamming infractions so i am sure it wont be my last. Technically most in this thread is spamming since its about kakashi's death and not the elements he can do,but dont worry you may see kakashi again soon when all Naruto's dead teachers come back in spirit when the final battle starts to watch over Naruto.

Last edited by Mystik; 02-22-2009 at 01:12 AM.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 01:22 AM   #889
popion
Hunter-Nin

popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krohnie84 View Post
I think some people are getting a little too jumpy with what the magna says and what it doesn't say. In the this link http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/316/05/ Kakashi states that Jounin have at least two elements that they are able to work with. KEY WORDS: "at least", meaning jounin have two or more. Kakashi also goes on a (a panel or two later) and says that he can control other elements besides Lightning. He never says that he can't do wind or fire.
Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that Kakashi can do every element, but I don't recall him or anyone else saying that he can't do others. I think the anime mad it a little more clear when it said that training with the element makes it easier and will end up using less chakra when "perfected". Maybe we don't see Kakashi using the other two elements due to the lask of training in that area.
I added the next link to show that Kakashi states that he cannot copey a kekkei genkai. The exact quote is, "That's why not even my "sharingun" could copey it".
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/316/08/ I think some people are putting a basis on his abilty because of the SG.

In my opinon, I think Kakashi could perform a jutsu from any of the "five" elements. But, it brings up the point of the SG relating to the user. For instance, the first time Sasuke and Lee went toe to toe. Sasuke could see how everything worked, but his body was too slow to react. I use this and aply it to Kakashi's abiltiys; if he can see it, then he knows how it works, but if he hasen't trained enough to use it than all he has is the knowledge and not the ability.
when i said that, i was atacked and venge said something like "are you going to belive me or him" even if i used quotes from wikia to suport my statements
Quote:
The Sharingan's first and most well known ability is to memorize any technique that it witnesses. It can memorize Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, and Taijutsu with perfect accuracy, allowing the user to use the techniques as his own. In order to reproduce copied jutsu, however, one must have the necessary skill or ability to perform them. A prime example is Rock Lee's brand of Taijutsu. While Sasuke was able to copy some of Lee's moves, they put a much more significant strain on him since he hasn't trained physically nearly as hard as Lee has. In addition to physical skill, the Sharingan cannot allow the user to reproduce other Kekkei Genkai since the Sharingan user doesn't possess the same genetic trait. Additionally, Sharingan users cannot summon a creature which they have not made a contract with.
i realy dont know what isnt clear here
Old 02-22-2009, 01:23 AM   #890
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin

sure thing. little girl. ttyl
Old 02-22-2009, 01:32 AM   #891
Krohnie84
Jounin

Krohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by popion View Post
i realy dont know what isnt clear here
Your being very clear, and I think we're on the same page. I just don't think we have had a real chance to see what Kakashi can do; so to stay in line with the thread.... I think Kakashi is alive.

"Never go back on your word... and never give up, no matter how bad it gets. That's your Ninja way."
Jiraiya Ero-Sennin.
Krohnie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 01:40 AM   #892
popion
Hunter-Nin

popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I think Kakashi is alive.
yeah, keep the "flame" alive.
kakashi is alive.
there is no way the slug would vaste chakra on a dead guy
Old 02-22-2009, 01:44 AM   #893
Krohnie84
Jounin

Krohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enough

It just doesn't seem likely, Kakashi dies because he uses all of his chakra. Hmmmm, yea no. Oh, and thank you for reminding me about the slug; why would it waste it's time on a dead guy? He's in a coma..... and he is the father of kurini's baby. BUM BUM BUM!

"Never go back on your word... and never give up, no matter how bad it gets. That's your Ninja way."
Jiraiya Ero-Sennin.
Krohnie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 01:47 AM   #894
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin

Quote:
It just doesn't seem likely, Kakashi dies because he uses all of his chakra. Hmmmm, yea no. Oh, and thank you for reminding me about the slug; why would it waste it's time on a dead guy? He's in a coma..... and he is the father of kurini's baby. BUM BUM BUM!
Kakashi is not the father of kurenais baby, asuma is. LMAO
Old 02-22-2009, 09:09 AM   #895
Matthekage
Missing-Nin

Matthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
but imo its not fair to limit ice/lava/wood designation to just that. they are distnct elements on their own with strenghts and potential weakneses of their own (even if they are a bit wierd like ice resisting fire, fact not true in real life but it makes sense if we look at element diagram, where it says that water>fire, and ice can be interpreted imo as a wind manipulation of water)
i would realy want to see how they perform against other elements, besides the ones we already saw in the manga
That about sums up you argument...It's just your opinion, no manga canon involved.

Quote:
also as a sidenote i would realy want to know what is crystal manipulation based on(yeah anime) cuz i find it very intresting (in real life cristals = cooled lava exposed to high presures, and in the context of the manga this is very ... mmm... intresting, i mean it could be earth+fire and then again earth O_o)
EDIT: (but then again this could be similar to kimimaro's bones.)
Blah, blah.....anime section.

Quote:
we where talking about the fact that vengence states that yin/yang isnt an element because it isnt in the 5 elements diagram where are stated the strenghts and weakneses of each of the 5 basic elements
also he stated that yin/yang is "made up"

imo the yin/yang isnt there just because an oversight of kishimoto
i mean we have info on all "basic" elements but not for yin/yang even if we encounter its manipulation of it since the very start of the manga (but we only recently found that those situations = yin/yang manipulation)
...and again, nothing but opinion.

Quote:
as for the databooks ...
i find then very well translated in some places, but sometimes they are way to wierd. probably cuz of the language (japanese is a very intresting language ...you cant just make word by word translations in western languages and still understand what it is "said" in the text. you have to read the whole context then translate that to understand it.
The Data books are written by Kishi' and are Canon. He takes his time with them and they are well thought out. Their very purpose is to clear things up a little and give more in depth information than is offered in the Manga (Although, I do understand some purists disliking them because they are outside of the Manga)
On your point about Japanese and translation, The manga isn't written in English, it's open to the same, if not more, interpretation.

A sharingan maybe able to read a Jutsu but, if the user doesn't have that affinity, he can't use it. What's so hard to understand about that. You can only say that Kakashi has the elements we have seen him use. Other than that....your just making shit up and we can all do that. Get some true support for what you are saying, not second hand interpretations by some fan monkey. Manga people, Manga.

Last edited by Matthekage; 02-22-2009 at 09:29 AM.
Matthekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 09:56 AM   #896
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthekage View Post
That about sums up you argument...It's just your opinion, no manga canon involved.

Blah, blah.....anime section.

...and again, nothing but opinion.

The Data books are written by Kishi' and are Canon. He takes his time with them and they are well thought out. Their very purpose is to clear things up a little and give more in depth information than is offered in the Manga (Although, I do understand some purists disliking them because they are outside of the Manga)
On your point about Japanese and translation, The manga isn't written in English, it's open to the same, if not more, interpretation.

A sharingan maybe able to read a Jutsu but, if the user doesn't have that affinity, he can't use it. What's so hard to understand about that. You can only say that Kakashi has the elements we have seen him use. Other than that....your just making shit up and we can all do that. Get some true support for what you are saying, not second hand interpretations by some fan monkey. Manga people, Manga.
Ok. first show me where in the manga it says Kakashi has a affinity for water. As far as we know its Lightning and Earth.
Old 02-22-2009, 10:02 AM   #897
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnbuKakashi View Post
Ok. first show me where in the manga it says Kakashi has a affinity for water. As far as we know its Lightning and Earth.
He uses water affinity techniques earliest here: http://onemanga.com/Naruto/15/09/

True it's not definitive proof but he uses them well enough throughout that entire arc and he also used water techniques against Kisame, it strongly suggests he has Water as well. The affinity that he only has limited to the Anime is Fire, usually everyone accepts him having Lightning, Earth and Water affinities.

Last edited by Tzu Men; 02-22-2009 at 10:04 AM.
Tzu Men is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 10:02 AM   #898
swimming95
Genin

swimming95 is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought he was talking about how many he could use... He has used a ton of types of jutsu anyways. Personally, I doubt kakshi died. If he dies, it will be in a much cooler and more important way... unlike shizune.... seriously, what was up with that?
Old 02-22-2009, 10:09 AM   #899
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimming95 View Post
I thought he was talking about how many he could use... He has used a ton of types of jutsu anyways. Personally, I doubt kakshi died. If he dies, it will be in a much cooler and more important way... unlike shizune.... seriously, what was up with that?
There's a thread lying around about Shizune at the moment. To be honest as nice as she was when originally introduced she became unnecessary once Tsunade became Hokage and so it's not that much of a big deal. It will be quite sad when Tonton realises though when this arc if over lol.
Tzu Men is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 10:18 AM   #900
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu men View Post
He uses water affinity techniques earliest here: http://onemanga.com/Naruto/15/09/

True it's not definitive proof but he uses them well enough throughout that entire arc and he also used water techniques against Kisame, it strongly suggests he has Water as well. The affinity that he only has limited to the Anime is Fire, usually everyone accepts him having Lightning, Earth and Water affinities.
kakashi copied those jutsus, he doesnt have the affinity but he can still use them. i think lighting is his primary substance because at a young age he already developed an A-rank lighting tech by himself whithout the sharingan which is why i think it is quite obvious that lighting is his primary affinity
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote