Kakashi's death? - Page 61 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2009, 10:24 AM   #901
Matthekage
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 552
Thanks: 256
Thanked 141 Times in 96 Posts
Matthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Kakashi's death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnbuKakashi View Post
Ok. first show me where in the manga it says Kakashi has a affinity for water. As far as we know its Lightning and Earth.
Kakashi has been shown to use water on several occasions, it's safe to say that he has an affinity to that element. Please don't get caught up in semantics, any element that a person uses can be considered one of their affinities (it doesn't need to be just the primary or strongest element). Meaning that Kakashi may have had three, that we have seen. Affinity is just relationship.....Kakashi must have had some relationship with the elements that he used, to use them. If Kakashi had access to all five elements for his Jutsu, he would hardly have marveled at Kakuzu, as he did.

Last edited by Matthekage; 02-22-2009 at 10:28 AM.
Matthekage is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 02-22-2009, 10:26 AM   #902
popion
Hunter-Nin
 
popion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 25
Posts: 1,305
Thanks: 0
Thanked 81 Times in 81 Posts
popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough
Re: Kakashi's death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthekage View Post
That about sums up you argument...It's just your opinion, no manga canon involved.
Blah, blah.....anime section.
...and again, nothing but opinion.
The Data books are written by Kishi' and are Canon. He takes his time with them and they are well thought out. Their very purpose is to clear things up a little and give more in depth information than is offered in the Manga (Although, I do understand some purists disliking them because they are outside of the Manga)
On your point about Japanese and translation, The manga isn't written in English, it's open to the same, if not more, interpretation.
A sharingan maybe able to read a Jutsu but, if the user doesn't have that affinity, he can't use it. What's so hard to understand about that. You can only say that Kakashi has the elements we have seen him use. Other than that....your just making shit up and we can all do that. Get some true support for what you are saying, not second hand interpretations by some fan monkey. Manga people, Manga.
lol
i am not alowed to state my opinion ??
you just did that when u analized my posts (witch by the way i can see that you havent entirely read)
also manga pages + wikipedia quotes arent enough to suport my statements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_narut0 View Post
kakashi copied those jutsus, he doesnt have the affinity but he can still use them. i think lighting is his primary substance because at a young age he already developed an A-rank lighting tech by himself whithout the sharingan which is why i think it is quite obvious that lighting is his primary affinity
when he used that chakta paper we clealy saw that he is lightning type
__________________

Last edited by popion; 02-22-2009 at 10:29 AM.
popion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 10:27 AM   #903
swimming95
Genin
 
swimming95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 181
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
swimming95 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Kakashi's death?

so the two he hasn't used were wind and fire then?
__________________
swimming95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 10:30 AM   #904
popion
Hunter-Nin
 
popion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 25
Posts: 1,305
Thanks: 0
Thanked 81 Times in 81 Posts
popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough
Re: Kakashi's death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimming95 View Post
so the two he hasn't used were wind and fire then?
yeah, for the manga that is corect
__________________
popion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 10:31 AM   #905
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis
 
Tzu Men's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 713
Thanks: 4,008
Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough
Re: Kakashi's death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimming95 View Post
so the two he hasn't used were wind and fire then?
Yes, although he used fire jutsu against Naruto and Sakura in the anime when they were training.

And I have to disagree with you stubborn_narut0 because he was able to match the techniques against people who clearly have water affinities. If he was just copying them his counter attacks really should have been weaker.
Tzu Men is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 10:32 AM   #906
Matthekage
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 552
Thanks: 256
Thanked 141 Times in 96 Posts
Matthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Kakashi's death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by popion View Post
lol
i am not alowed to state my opinion ??
you just did that when u analized my posts (witch by the way i can see that you havent entirely read)
also manga pages + wikipedia quotes arent enough to suport my statements?



when he used that chakta paper we clealy saw that he is lightning type

No opinion involved there...Just fact.

"Imo" is not a way to frame an argument.
Matthekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 10:34 AM   #907
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Miami, Florida
Age: 27
Posts: 392
Thanks: 55
Thanked 28 Times in 18 Posts
AnbuKakashi is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Kakashi's death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu men View Post
Yes, although he used fire jutsu against Naruto and Sakura in the anime when they were training.

And I have to disagree with you stubborn_narut0 because he was able to match the techniques against people who clearly have water affinities. If he was just copying them his counter attacks really should have been weaker.
No As far as I remember when you copy a jutsu you copy at the original users level. No stronger no weaker.
AnbuKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 10:34 AM   #908
popion
Hunter-Nin
 
popion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 25
Posts: 1,305
Thanks: 0
Thanked 81 Times in 81 Posts
popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough
Re: Kakashi's death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu men View Post
Yes, although he used fire jutsu against Naruto and Sakura in the anime when they were training.

And I have to disagree with you stubborn_narut0 because he was able to match the techniques against people who clearly have water affinities. If he was just copying them his counter attacks really should have been weaker.
yeah he can use them but with some greter costs (probaly more chakra in his case)
like when sasuke copyed lees taijutsu
he could useit (matching lee's speed) but that had great impact on his body..

Quote:
No opinion involved there...Just fact.

"Imo" is not a way to frame an argument.
man read the posts that folowed that one u quoted and ya will see my arguments and what i brought as a backup for them
__________________

Last edited by popion; 02-22-2009 at 10:36 AM.
popion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 10:35 AM   #909
swimming95
Genin
 
swimming95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 181
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
swimming95 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Kakashi's death?

well, that is only because he wasn't use to it (then he trained and was able to normally match his speed)
__________________
swimming95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 10:38 AM   #910
popion
Hunter-Nin
 
popion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 25
Posts: 1,305
Thanks: 0
Thanked 81 Times in 81 Posts
popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough
Re: Kakashi's death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimming95 View Post
well, that is only because he wasn't use to it (then he trained and was able to normally match his speed)
when u copy a jutsu you dont have time to train it
u useit on spot as it is, with the added cost for it
when you have time to train it ... well that changes the situation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthekage View Post
No opinion involved there...Just fact.

"Imo" is not a way to frame an argument.
a fact is a fact when everyone accepts it as a fact
i tried to convince vengence of the validity on my opinion so that becomes a fact for him
__________________

Last edited by popion; 02-22-2009 at 10:42 AM.
popion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 10:43 AM   #911
6mysteriousthinker9
Academy Student
 
6mysteriousthinker9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 14
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
6mysteriousthinker9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Kakashi's death?

I think its ridiculous how quickly shizune died , they just ended her , without a proper fight NOTHING ! it was embaresing . I doubt kakashi's dead , there is no way a man of his streghts and experiance would die off so easily , im pretty sure theres more of him to come
6mysteriousthinker9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 10:44 AM   #912
swimming95
Genin
 
swimming95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 181
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
swimming95 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Kakashi's death?

He will probably make an unnecessary comeback as well XD (like pop out of now where and defend against some ultra-cool attack)
__________________
swimming95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 10:46 AM   #913
popion
Hunter-Nin
 
popion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 25
Posts: 1,305
Thanks: 0
Thanked 81 Times in 81 Posts
popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough
Re: Kakashi's death?

nah he isnt dead
the slug was clearly protecting/healing him
i dont think katsuyu would waste chakra on a dead body
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/430/09/
__________________

Last edited by popion; 02-22-2009 at 10:53 AM.
popion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 10:49 AM   #914
swimming95
Genin
 
swimming95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 181
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
swimming95 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Kakashi's death?

didn't we clear that up already XD
__________________
swimming95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 10:52 AM   #915
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage
 
stubborn_d0nkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 5,162
Thanks: 12,579
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough
Re: Kakashi's death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthekage View Post
No opinion involved there...Just fact.

"Imo" is not a way to frame an argument.
you were also givng your opinion, but you didnt have the decency to state it
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.