Kakashi's death? - Page 64 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-22-2009, 07:22 PM   #946
popion
Hunter-Nin

popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough
Re: Kakashi's death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
LOL! Thats what I just said in my last post.
"The papaer test just proved that kakashi has a stronger affinity towards lightning, not that he cant still use his other element affinity".

Wait a minute! Your saying that kakashi blew all of that water from inside his body? Ive already explained this! Kakashi uses chakra to create the water and then exspells it or summons it depending on the jutsu. Either way kakashi shows he has an affinity for water, not just lightning.
omg lol
water isnt his affinity
he is able to use it, just like he uses earth
as for espeling water out of his body:
Tobirama Senju had affinity for water. he was able to create water from nothing. kakashi transfroms his chakra to water then he uses it by releaseing it (hence water release jutsu designation)

ps: what i write in quotes it isnt writen by me.
if you vould have botherred to read the articles where those quotes comed from ...

Last edited by popion; 02-22-2009 at 07:24 PM.
popion is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-22-2009, 07:26 PM   #947
swimming95
Genin

swimming95 is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought we were only arguing about lightning and earth.... Kakashi rarely uses water and it is obvious that it isn't his affinity. It has to be only lightning because it would be way to hard for him to create chidori. My only question though is.... what is sasuke's one affinity then? He is amazing at lighting and we haven't seen too much fire recently.... either he has dual or you can somewhat change affinites. Sorry if I rambled a bit, so many thoughts came into my head
Old 02-22-2009, 07:29 PM   #948
popion
Hunter-Nin

popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimming95 View Post
I thought we were only arguing about lightning and earth.... Kakashi rarely uses water and it is obvious that it isn't his affinity. It has to be only lightning because it would be way to hard for him to create chidori. My only question though is.... what is sasuke's one affinity then? He is amazing at lighting and we haven't seen too much fire recently.... either he has dual or you can somewhat change affinites. Sorry if I rambled a bit, so many thoughts came into my head
quote from me:
Quote:
sasuke is lightning
kakashi said he is like him + his most powerfull jutsu is lightning type (kirin, s grade)
he leared fire cuz all uchiha are considered boys till they learn it lol
also kakashi stated that to use high rank jutsu on a particula element "you must be in acordance with that element"
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/334/17/
this is why i belive he is lightning
Old 02-22-2009, 07:31 PM   #949
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by popion View Post
omg lol
water isnt his affinity
he is able to use it, just like he uses earth
as for espeling water out of his body:
Tobirama Senju had affinity for water. he was able to create water from nothing. kakashi transfroms his chakra to water then he uses it by releaseing it (hence water release jutsu designation)

ps: what i write in quotes it isnt writen by me.
if you vould have botherred to read the articles where those quotes comed from ...
You say you understand affinity and element when clearly you dont. When creating an element through affinity, one uses chakra to sreate the element itself. Like, kakashi create chidori by using his chakra to produce lighting just like water against kakuzu.

Tobirama? You keep bringing up the jutsu he used, not his affinity. The jutsu he used is what made water appear where there is none. Just as kakashi made water water shoot from where there clearly wasnt none.

How else do I explain this? Sighs, Kakashi used water element right before your eyes and you still dont believe it. HOW?
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 07:40 PM   #950
popion
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
You say you understand affinity and element when clearly you dont. When creating an element through affinity, one uses chakra to sreate the element itself. Like, kakashi create chidori by using his chakra to produce lighting just like water against kakuzu.

Tobirama? You keep bringing up the jutsu he used, not his affinity. The jutsu he used is what made water appear where there is none. Just as kakashi made water water shoot from where there clearly wasnt none.

How else do I explain this? Sighs, Kakashi used water element right before your eyes and you still dont believe it. HOW?

i use 2nd cus we clearly know that he was water type.
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Tobirama_Senju
Quote:
Abilities

He was hailed for being the greatest master of Water Release jutsu, being able to create water from nothing, allowing him to use any water jutsu without requiring a water source. However, it has been speculated that he was just gathering the water vapor in the air to fuel his all powerful jutsus. It must be noted that even if this was the case the sheer quantity of water needed would necessitate gathering moisture from a very large area. Such a feat would be just as impressive as creating water from nothing.

Beyond his formidable ability to create (or gather) water his prodigious skill with water jutsu also extended to cutting out a significant portion of the hand seals used to mold a jutsu. For example the Water Release: Water Dragon Blast Technique usually requires the largest amount of hand seals ever seen in the Naruto Universe, 42 hand seals, however he is shown to only require one hand seal.
this is what water affinity means

edit:
name 1 elemental jutsu kakashi uses without handseals(or reduced number) besides his lightning jutsus

Last edited by popion; 02-22-2009 at 07:42 PM.
Old 02-22-2009, 07:41 PM   #951
Sauron
Chuunin

Sauron is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Um can I take a crack at it? I think because of sharingan you cheat and use an element you usually don't have an affinity for. Not sure if that is what he meant. I mean if not then Kakashi can use 3 elements. I will say so far the manga has really only proven he has one. He only has down underneath the earth trap. and the other is water clone and dragon. If I forgot something I'm sorry.

http://forums.narutocentral.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=24150&datel  ine=1239199012
Sauron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 07:41 PM   #952
swimming95
Genin

makes sense. sorry if I seem to be argumentative, I do understand both sides and I think unless the manga specifically comments on this, neither side will concede.
Old 02-22-2009, 07:48 PM   #953
popion
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
Um can I take a crack at it? I think because of sharingan you cheat and use an element you usually don't have an affinity for. Not sure if that is what he meant. I mean if not then Kakashi can use 3 elements. I will say so far the manga has really only proven he has one. He only has down underneath the earth trap. and the other is water clone and dragon. If I forgot something I'm sorry.
kakashi's arsenal is vast:
water
# Water Clone Technique
# Water Release: Grand Waterfall Technique
# Water Release: Water Dragon Projectile Technique
# Water Release: Water Encampment Wall
# Water Release: Water Shark Missile Technique
earth
#Summoning Technique: Earth Release: Tracking Fang Technique
# Earth Release: Earth Style Wall
# Earth Release: Inner Decapitation Technique
# Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
Old 02-22-2009, 07:52 PM   #954
swimming95
Genin

lightning:
Chidori

I don't remember to much fire or wind

neutral (only putting down some major ones):
Rasengan
shadow clones
Old 02-22-2009, 07:58 PM   #955
popion
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimming95 View Post
lightning:
Chidori

I don't remember to much fire or wind

neutral (only putting down some major ones):
Rasengan
shadow clones
lightning

rest are either just shape manipulation (like rasengan) either suplementary (like summoning)
Old 02-22-2009, 08:02 PM   #956
swimming95
Genin

when did he use most of those?
Old 02-22-2009, 08:04 PM   #957
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
i use 2nd cus we clearly know that he was water type.
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Tobirama_Senju
this is what water affinity means

edit:
name 1 elemental jutsu kakashi uses without handseals(or reduced number) besides his lightning jutsus
LOL, chidori requires hand seals! listen, I know what your trying to say, but kakashi has shown the use of water where there was none meaning he produced it with his own chakra. And the only known way to produce and element with nothing but chakra is through affinity.

Also, your explaining water affinity through Tobirama whos isnt water affinity, lol. Wether its water, earth , lightning, wind or fire. An affinity works only one way, right.
Old 02-22-2009, 08:10 PM   #958
Sauron
Chuunin

Sauron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
LOL, chidori requires hand seals! listen, I know what your trying to say, but kakashi has shown the use of water where there was none meaning he produced it with his own chakra. And the only known way to produce and element with nothing but chakra is through affinity.

Also, your explaining water affinity through Tobirama whos isnt water affinity, lol. Wether its water, earth , lightning, wind or fire. An affinity works only one way, right.
Could it be through sharingan? We aren't talking about mixed elements so he could copy them.

http://forums.narutocentral.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=24150&datel  ine=1239199012
Sauron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 08:10 PM   #959
popion
Hunter-Nin

Quote:

no you produce elements from ure chakra by shapeing it till he takes the caracteristics of the elements
thin blades that rub eachother for wind,
zigzags for lightning,
and so on ...

Quote:
Could it be through sharingan? We aren't talking about mixed elements so he could copy them.

Quote:
The Sharingan's first and most well known ability is to memorize any technique that it witnesses. It can memorize Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, and Taijutsu with perfect accuracy, allowing the user to use the techniques as his own. In order to reproduce copied jutsu, however, one must have the necessary skill or ability to perform them. A prime example is Rock Lee's brand of Taijutsu. While Sasuke was able to copy some of Lee's moves, they put a much more significant strain on him since he hasn't trained physically nearly as hard as Lee has. In addition to physical skill, the Sharingan cannot allow the user to reproduce other Kekkei Genkai since the Sharingan user doesn't possess the same genetic trait. Additionally, Sharingan users cannot summon a creature which they have not made a contract with.

The Sharingan also grants the user incredible clarity of perception, allowing them to track fast-moving objects with ease and even predict the subsequent movements of those objects. The ability to track and predict movement is largely based on individual skill, as unskilled users have much more trouble tracking fast-moving objects. A fully-evolved Sharingan eye can track all but the quickest opponents, even if the user can't move at the same speed, (so even if the user can follow his or her opponents movements it doesn't necessarily mean their body will be able to react fast enough even though they saw the attack coming). This perception is also great enough to see through Genjutsu, depending upon the skill of the user, and the ability to observe the movement and flow of chakra, but not to the same extent or clarity as the Byakugan. Another ability of the Sharingan is the ability to see chakra as color, even through other objects. For example when Sasuke fights Deidara, he can see Deidara's bombs hidden under ground because of their chakra. Additionally, the Sharingan grants the user exceptional analytical powers, allowing them to instinctively pick up on various visual clues with little difficulty. In one instance, Kakashi had to shut his eyes to avoid accidentally reading Naruto's lip movements while he was spoiling the ending of one of Kakashi's Icha Icha books. Sasuke was also able to reproduce answers on another person's test by watching their pencil movements during the Chunin Exam.
this is where copying a jutsu starts
if you can see how ur oponent is shapeing and molding chakra and you can memorize that , you can use that jutsu

Last edited by popion; 02-22-2009 at 08:14 PM.
Old 02-22-2009, 08:16 PM   #960
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
No, the SG cant copy affinity, kekei genkais.

Quote:
no you produce elements from ure chakra by shapeing it till he takes the caracteristics of the elements
thin blades that rub eachother for wind,
zigzags for lightning,
and so on ...
What are you talking about? If that was true then kakashi could use all five elements.

The only way to use an element is by affinity or by being in the presence of the element , borrowing it and then creating the jutsu.

And as ive already proved, kakashi used water without any water around which means he has some affinity for water. Not just lightning or even earth.