Kakashi's death? - Page 65 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-22-2009, 08:23 PM   #961
popion
Hunter-Nin

popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough
Re: Kakashi's death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
No, the SG cant copy affinity, kekei genkais.

What are you talking about? If that was true then kakashi could use all five elements.

The only way to use an element is by affinity or by being in the presence of the element , borrowing it and then creating the jutsu.

And as ive already proved, kakashi used water without any water around which means he has some affinity for water. Not just lightning or even earth.

Quote:
The Sharingan's first and most well known ability is to memorize any technique that it witnesses. It can memorize Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, and Taijutsu with perfect accuracy, allowing the user to use the techniques as his own. In order to reproduce copied jutsu, however, one must have the necessary skill or ability to perform them. A prime example is Rock Lee's brand of Taijutsu. While Sasuke was able to copy some of Lee's moves, they put a much more significant strain on him since he hasn't trained physically nearly as hard as Lee has. In addition to physical skill, the Sharingan cannot allow the user to reproduce other Kekkei Genkai since the Sharingan user doesn't possess the same genetic trait. Additionally, Sharingan users cannot summon a creature which they have not made a contract with.

The Sharingan also grants the user incredible clarity of perception, allowing them to track fast-moving objects with ease and even predict the subsequent movements of those objects. The ability to track and predict movement is largely based on individual skill, as unskilled users have much more trouble tracking fast-moving objects. A fully-evolved Sharingan eye can track all but the quickest opponents, even if the user can't move at the same speed, (so even if the user can follow his or her opponents movements it doesn't necessarily mean their body will be able to react fast enough even though they saw the attack coming). This perception is also great enough to see through Genjutsu, depending upon the skill of the user, andthe ability to observe the movement and flow of chakra, but not to the same extent or clarity as the Byakugan. Another ability of the Sharingan is the ability to see chakra as color, even through other objects. For example when Sasuke fights Deidara, he can see Deidara's bombs hidden under ground because of their chakra. Additionally, the Sharingan grants the user exceptional analytical powers, allowing them to instinctively pick up on various visual clues with little difficulty. In one instance, Kakashi had to shut his eyes to avoid accidentally reading Naruto's lip movements while he was spoiling the ending of one of Kakashi's Icha Icha books. Sasuke was also able to reproduce answers on another person's test by watching their pencil movements during the Chunin Exam.
the shapeing thing comes into play when you create the elements internaly (naruto in FRS. he creates the element useing the advice asuma gave him. he doesnt gather wind then use it. kakashi also when he uses raikiri. he gathers chakra in his hand, he creates the element "internaly" he doesnt gather lightning from his suroundings)

Old 02-22-2009, 08:25 PM   #962
Sauron
Chuunin

Sauron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
No, the SG cant copy affinity, kekei genkais.
Huh? He copied the water dragon and clone! He can't copy techs that fuse elements, wood or ice. Another is high level tech S-rank Wind Rasengan. This is what i always thought i guess I was wrong.

http://forums.narutocentral.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=24150&datel  ine=1239199012
Sauron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 08:29 PM   #963
popion
Hunter-Nin

popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
Huh? He copied the water dragon and clone! He can't copy techs that fuse elements, wood or ice. Another is high level tech S-rank Wind Rasengan. This is what i always thought i guess I was wrong.
he didnt copyed frs
he copyed rasengan(no element, just shape manipulation) a grade
water dragon ... i dont remeber well the zabuza fight right now , but there was somekind of manipulation ( kakashi manipulated zabuza to do water dragon)
il look into it

edit:
i was wrong the manipulation camed after that, when he used "water explsion" O_o
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/15/16-17/

Last edited by popion; 02-22-2009 at 08:37 PM.
popion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 08:53 PM   #964
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by popion View Post
the shapeing thing comes into play when you create the elements internaly (naruto in FRS. he creates the element useing the advice asuma gave him. he doesnt gather wind then use it. kakashi also when he uses raikiri. he gathers chakra in his hand, he creates the element "internaly" he doesnt gather lightning from his suroundings)
I know kakashi doesnt gather Lightining from his surroundings, lol. He creates lightning with his own chakra and then he can use shape manipulation to create a raiton Bushin or create that raiton wolf.

Either way, the point of this debate is about kakashi having an affinity for water which I already gave proof of from the manga, so there. Kakashi has lightning and water affinities exept his lightning is clearly the stronger.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 08:54 PM   #965
swimming95
Genin

swimming95 is an unknown quantity at this point

well, anyone can potentially learn rasengan because it is plain shape manipulation...

Also, with fusing elements, most elemental fusions are the result of kekei genkai

Another thing that was mentioned but never touched upon are the other elements.. (like when naruto started to ask about other types of jutsu to kakashi and Yamato) I hope that they explain how they are done more
Old 02-22-2009, 08:56 PM   #966
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin

AnbuKakashi is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I know kakashi doesnt gather Lightining from his surroundings, lol. He creates lightning with his own chakra and then he can use shape manipulation to create a raiton Bushin or create that raiton wolf.

Either way, the point of this debate is about kakashi having an affinity for water which I already gave proof of from the manga, so there. Kakashi has lightning and water affinities exept his lightning is clearly the stronger.

And Earth?
AnbuKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 08:59 PM   #967
popion
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnbuKakashi View Post
And Earth?
dont bother
he cant understand the fact that you can have only 1 affinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
Popion is right. Every ninja's chakra leans towards a certain element and that element becomes his strongest weapon. That doesn't mean they can't use jutsu of other elements it only means that they perform better when using their primary element.

Last edited by popion; 02-22-2009 at 09:03 PM.
Old 02-22-2009, 09:13 PM   #968
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin

AnbuKakashi is an unknown quantity at this point

lol sure I wont bother. Btw Please let me know if you get a infraction for saying dont bother.

I got like 4 or 5 for posting similar posts. I just want to see how Stupid the Moderaters Are.
AnbuKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 09:13 PM   #969
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
dont bother
he cant understand the fact that you can have only 1 affinity
Your using dragos word over manga evidence of kakashi using his water affinity to create water out of nowhere and apply it in battle, lol. you can believe whatever you want buddy.
Old 02-22-2009, 09:14 PM   #970
popion
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnbuKakashi View Post
lol sure I wont bother. Btw Please let me know if you get a infraction for saying dont bother.

I got like 4 or 5 for posting similar posts. I just want to see how Stupid the Moderaters Are.
well it depends where you post those
each section of the forum has it own rules
Old 02-22-2009, 09:27 PM   #971
Sauron
Chuunin

Sauron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
he didnt copyed frs
he copyed rasengan(no element, just shape manipulation) a grade
water dragon ... i dont remeber well the zabuza fight right now , but there was somekind of manipulation ( kakashi manipulated zabuza to do water dragon)
il look into it

edit:
i was wrong the manipulation camed after that, when he used "water explsion" O_o
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/15/16-17/
No not the wind rasengan i know he can't. And he did use it in Zabuza fight. My point is it seemed like the sharingan let him use things that he couldn't or would take longer to know.

http://forums.narutocentral.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=24150&datel  ine=1239199012
Sauron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 09:44 PM   #972
popion
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
No not the wind rasengan i know he can't. And he did use it in Zabuza fight. My point is it seemed like the sharingan let him use things that he couldn't or would take longer to know.
yeah copying ...

Quote:
Your using dragos word over manga evidence of kakashi using his water affinity to create water out of nowhere and apply it in battle, lol. you can believe whatever you want buddy.
now i wont use my words or dagoros.

http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jutsu_(Naruto)
Quote:
Chakra (チャクラ, chakura?) is the basic energy source necessary for ninja in Naruto to perform any jutsu. Ninja produce chakra through the combination of their two body energies: the physical energy (身体エネルギー, shintai enerugī?), drawn from the trillions of cells that make up the human body, and the mental energy (精神エネルギー, seishin enerugī?), gained through experience and by training the body.[7] Once created, chakra moves throughout the body in a manner similar to the circulatory system and is delivered to one of 361 chakra release points.[8] By performing a sequence composed of any of twelve different hand seals, chakra can then be manipulated to create supernatural effects, such as walking on water.[7]
During Part II of the series the concept of nature manipulation (性質変化, seishitsu henka?), altering the quality of chakra, is introduced. Nature manipulation allows ninja, following certain training, to convert their chakra into one of five elements: earth, water, fire, wind, and lightning.[9] Each element is stronger and weaker than another element; for example, fire is weak against water, but can easily counter and even gets stronger when used against a wind-based jutsu.[10] All ninja have a natural affinity for one of the five elements, allowing them to use jutsu of that type with greater ease. Ninja with an affinity for fire, for instance, will be able to breathe fire much sooner than they will be able to manipulate water.[9]
Skilled ninja can learn how to use other elements; ninja of the Jonin rank typically are able to manipulate at least two elements. Kakashi Hatake has been shown using three different elements in the Naruto manga and a fourth in the anime adaptation. Although these ninja can use their different elements separately with little effort, combining the two elements is impossible for ninja who do not have a genetic predisposition for it. Ninja with one of these genetic abilities can mix two specific elements to create an entirely new one. Haku, an antagonist introduced at the start of the series, can mix water and wind to create ice. Mokuton, a combination of earth and water unique to the First Hokage, allows the user to produce wood
its wikipedia. i gues ya can trust it more than ya trust me ....

edit: same thin stated in a diferent place
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Nature_Transformation
Quote:
In general, every person has a chakra that has an affinity towards one of these types, a characteristic that seems to be genetic, since whole clans sometimes share the same affinity. Most members of the Uchiha clan, for example, had an affinity towards the Fire nature. To find out what affinity someone has, special pieces of paper from a special type of tree are used that react to even the slightest hint of chakra in any of a number of ways, depending on the nature latent in the chakra.
This affinity makes it easier to learn how to create and control the nature in question, although even with an affinity this progress will usually take any number of years. Shinobi are not limited to the nature they have an affinity to, though. By the time they reach the rank of Jonin, most shinobi have mastered two natures. However, because of the difficulty of mastering a nature and the time required to learn it, it is almost impossible to master all five natures.

Last edited by popion; 02-22-2009 at 09:49 PM.
Old 02-22-2009, 09:47 PM   #973
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Im just that awesome lol.

Back on topic:

Here is kakashi using the chakra paper to show his elemental affinity
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/315/15/

Here kakashi says he can control other elements not just lightning
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/316/05/

Affinity towards one element only means that the person will perform thier best with that element. Take Kakashi, his strongest justu is chidori ( not including Kamui ) which is a lightning tech. That doesn't mean he can't perform powerful jutsu of other elements it just means that his best jutsus will always be those that fall under his elemental affinity which is lightning.

Here you have kakashi scratching his head over Kazuzo's ability to dish out high lvl jutsu of all elements. He clearly states that a ninja should only be able to perform jutsu of that scale If he/she has an affinity for it
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/334/17/
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 10:13 PM   #974
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
yeah copying ...

now i wont use my words or dagoros.

http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jutsu_(Naruto)
its wikipedia. i gues ya can trust it more than ya trust me ....

edit: same thin stated in a diferent place
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Nature_Transformation
Yes, as Ive said kakashi has an affintiy for Lightning. Yet, he clearly has weaker one for water to be able to create water where there is none "your own words when descibing tobiramas affinity".
Old 02-23-2009, 02:34 AM   #975
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

Excuse me KYF but i always thought each Ninja can only have One element as an affinity. Im I mistaken about that?