The village accepts Naruto. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-27-2008, 05:14 PM   #1
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice
The village accepts Naruto.

Well we have just seen how the village has come to accept Naruto. What are your thoughts about it.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/426/13/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/426/14/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/426/15/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/426/16/

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-27-2008, 05:46 PM   #2
Scarecrow
Chuunin

Scarecrow will become famous soon enoughScarecrow will become famous soon enough
Re: The village accepts Naruto.

i liked it
Old 11-27-2008, 05:50 PM   #3
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

They should've accepted him when he saved the village from gara. Bunch of prics! Its shouldnt have taken that much to get accepted.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 06:07 PM   #4
Smashwa
Your Local Troll

Smashwa is an unknown quantity at this point

Did you ever see it not happening?
Smashwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 07:02 PM   #5
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smashwa View Post
Did you ever see it not happening?
Yeah, it's not like we've really ever seen the village hating on Naruto at all. Except for maybe the first chapter. The village has always been gradually accepting him ever since he became a shinobi.

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 08:03 PM   #6
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

I thought that part was kind of stupid. The villagers shouldn't give a rat's ass about Sasuke leaving. Of course, it's possible they knew that he was key to Oro's plans; but shouldn't information like that be kept confidential, rather than shared with everyone within earshot? Shinobi my ass, if they go around handing out important information like that. There were some other things the mentioned which should've been kept confidential as well. However, the recap of the major events of the series does prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Naruto is coming to a close.

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 08:16 PM   #7
mogle42
Genin

mogle42 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
I thought that part was kind of stupid. The villagers shouldn't give a rat's ass about Sasuke leaving. Of course, it's possible they knew that he was key to Oro's plans; but shouldn't information like that be kept confidential, rather than shared with everyone within earshot? Shinobi my ass, if they go around handing out important information like that. There were some other things the mentioned which should've been kept confidential as well. However, the recap of the major events of the series does prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Naruto is coming to a close.
but when its the only uchia left in the leaf village. and he is already well known as a genius. i think it would be hard to hide, or not care.
mogle42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 08:45 PM   #8
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/426/14/ Notice where he stops needing to be referred to or seen as that Kyuubi kid to be acknowledged, and finally becomes truly one of the Leaf in their eyes. He becomes Uzumaki Naruto. A hero of the Leaf Village in the eyes of the villagers. I loved that Kishi gaves us that. It good to know, eventhough he had done too much for the Leaf for it not to be that way.

ShinobiKnight: It is dangerous the way that they are talking, one thing Danzou wouldnt tolerate, but this is the US of Konoha. It allows many more freedoms and rights than some other countires which allows onpenings for things like 911 attacks. I dont think that these shinobi speak too openly about these things, mostly amongst other shinobi, and the villagers that overhear are most likely very loyal as well, but it does pose a big threat.

The villagers cared about Sasuke leaving because they talk so freely and many of the jounins eventually know almost as much if not as much as we know about everything big that happens. The villagers know what Itachi id and they know why Sasuke left. They likely know that Sasuke also "killed" Orochumaru and possibly Itachi too. They know that Sasuke was once a respected student of the respected Kakashi. They know that Tsunade and Kakashi wouldnt still be out to safely bring Sasuke back if there wasnt some reason for it. Until Sasuke comes there attacking with Akatsuki cloaks, Sasuke still has a chance to safely come back home to Konoha if he wanted to. Unfortunately, unless Danzou is dead and Root is destroyed for good, no Uchiha can or will ever live peacefully in Konoha. Danzou must be killed if Uchiha and Konoha have any future together.

Once Naruto learns how many shinobi lost their lifes and suffered severe unjuries protecting him, there is no way he will lose to Pain. Even if "Plot No Jutsu" has to come into effect. The way that the villagers feel about Naruto is what he always dreamed of, but he doesnt know that it is to that extent. Once he realizes, he will not let thim down. He will overcome the impossible, the same way he did against Neji. The failure will beat the genius and the safety of the village that now recognizes him will be his motivation, along with Jiraiya and possibly Kakashi.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 11-27-2008 at 08:47 PM.
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 10:36 PM   #9
RasenganFox
Thunder Sage

RasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of light

Adding on to what SK said, how the heck did everyone know Jiraiya was dead? There was no funeral what-so-ever. Is nothing a secret anymore in Konoha? Sheesh. I already stated elsewhere that I liked seeing the acceptance of Naruto throughout the villagers.

"Will you be the savior of the broken, the beaten, and the damned?"
RasenganFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 11:43 PM   #10
cloud03
Academy Student

cloud03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RasenganFox View Post
Adding on to what SK said, how the heck did everyone know Jiraiya was dead? There was no funeral what-so-ever. Is nothing a secret anymore in Konoha? Sheesh. I already stated elsewhere that I liked seeing the acceptance of Naruto throughout the villagers.
like mogle said, sasuke was the only member of his clan, and was seen as a genius, of course the whole vilage would notice that sasuka left the village. For J-man it's the same, the legendary Sannin died, don't you think the "whole shinobi world" would hear about that. (since they all know who jiraiya was).
cloud03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 12:09 AM   #11
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

F the village! at this point in the manga if kishi is just not letting us know that it was a waste of some pages. SEriously was those pages worth it? I like the idea that Kishi wanted to make a point but really that could have waited or he should have done that when we had that off week...
Old 11-28-2008, 11:17 AM   #12
Sonlox
Genin

Sonlox is an unknown quantity at this point

i thought those pages were worth it. it was mini pause in the battle so show why the people did not give out narutos location
Old 11-28-2008, 11:24 AM   #13
ultimateGunner2
Chuunin

ultimateGunner2 is an unknown quantity at this point

WoW and i never thought kishi wil show the village (at least the ninjas) accepting naruto so soon lol i thought it will be when naruto actualy becomes the hokage

note to Sonlox: GO FAILYTAIL, NATSUXERZA FTW!!!
Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto, Konoha's #1 most GUTSY unpredictable loudmouth knucklehead SAGE prankster ninja, also the heir of the Namikaze and Uzumaki, now extincted clan.. husband of Haruno Sakura.. and the Rokudaime of Konoha while also known as the Konoha's Second Flash..AND THE SAGE FOX and last but not least the Son of Yondaime BELIEVE IT!!(DATTEBAYO) =P

member of Halo FC[/COLOR][/FONT]
also member of NaruSaku FC
also member of Yondaime FC

PROUD OWNDER OF ALL FCs!!
u jus got pranked

very very very very very surprising here
very very very very surprising
very very very surprising
very very surprising
very surprising
nothin surprising here u got pranked
ultimateGunner2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 12:33 PM   #14
shadow_moon
ANBU

shadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud03 View Post
like mogle said, sasuke was the only member of his clan, and was seen as a genius, of course the whole vilage would notice that sasuka left the village. For J-man it's the same, the legendary Sannin died, don't you think the "whole shinobi world" would hear about that. (since they all know who jiraiya was).
yeah same goes to zabuza...

kisame also knew that kakashi defeated zabuza..
Old 11-28-2008, 03:49 PM   #15
Shikamaru2007
Special Jounin

Shikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of light

Those Pages were most like the stages of the village citizens accepting Naruto ....
But I am sure now that everybody in the village now considers him one of the best shinobi in the mean time ....

- FanClubs -
The Proud Owner Of :
Join Us at : Final Fantasy FC
A Proud Member Of :
~ The Official Shikamaru FC ~
~ The Uzumaki Naruto FC ~
~ The New Gaara Offical FanClub ~
~ The New Uchiha Clan FC ~
~ Kingdom Hearts FC ~

A Proud Co-Owner Of :
~ The "NEW" Madara Uchiha FC ~
Shikamaru2007 is offline   Reply With Quote