Six Paths FC - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Create a Fanclub

Create a Fanclub This is where you create your own fanclubs. Make sure to read the rules before doing so.

View Poll Results: Like it?
Hate it? 0 0%
Neither 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-01-2008, 02:09 PM   #1
MikefromStockton
Academy Student

MikefromStockton is an unknown quantity at this point
Six Paths FC

Birth of the Six Paths
One thousand four hundred years ago, between the borders of what is now known as the Fire Country and Hidden Sound village, it is early summer and a battle has just ended . A lone samurai Miko, desperately clinging to life, is the lone survivor of his squad that has just been decimated by a rival clan. His sword is broken and most of his armor has been ripped and tattered. Multiple puncture wounds from arrows and swords rivet his body. Most are surface hits but two attacks have gone deep into his organs and drain life every second. He has a good half hour ahead of the scouts searching the area for any survivors but they just found his tracks! How much time does he have left now? Miko is headed up a steep mountain rage that separates his clan, the Yamamoto and the enemy Yagato clan. In this portion of the country resources have always been scarce and the two factions have been at war for generations each trying to gain control and ensure their own survival. Today will mark a turning point in this war, future wars and change countries as they know it.
Miko splatters his blood and scent in different directions in an attempt to throw off his pursuers. He knows he needs to make it back in time to warn his village of the impending attack. A sick feeling sets deep within his stomach,” I’m not going to make it in time!” He’s too hurt and is dying. He stops quickly scouring the surrounding area to find a place to hide. Miko notices a cave about twenty minutes to the east. “I can make it! I have to!” The assassins have quickened the pace and are moving in on his location. Miko gathers any strength he has within himself and races for the cave. Blood is streaming from his wounds now leaving a clear trail to his whereabouts but he’s hoping the distraction he left will give him more minutes so he can think of a new strategy while he’s in the cave. His life continues to slip. It is all that he has left. He’s completely unfamiliar with this terrain and the thin mountain is taking its toll as well as he is starting to lose consciousness. He’s made it to the cave.
As warm as the weather is, it’s exceptionally hot in the cave and black as night. The Yagato clan will catch him in fifteen minutes. Miko is stumbling now through the back of the cave looking for an exit on the other side, he’ll be dead if there is none. But he’s dying anyway and there is no assurance he will even be alive by the time the enemy finds him. What he finds is a large boulder with a circle and a picture of a fire carved within. His eyes widen as the same sickness has returned with greater fear and anger that he couldn’t make it further. Miko begins to cry and wipes his face with his hands as the blood streaks his cheeks. He slams his open hand on the symbol as his emotions take control….then it happens.
The fire has come to life. A fire like no other he has seen is burning with different colors that aren’t supposed to be there. There is red, yellow and orange but green, blue, white and other colors have merged into this flame. Miko is fixed on the flame, ignoring all the days events that have just passed. The flame has no heat and now the circle surrounding the flame is glowing bright white filling the once dark cave with tremendous light. He’s barely noticed that he is no longer in the cave but a room (he’s not sure it’s a room) of pure white and at the center a ten-tailed dragon looks directly at him.
This massive dragon easily spans the area of two large mountain sides. The top side of his body is a deep emerald green with large armored scales covering every inch. While his underbelly reveals a deep crimson red. Around the edges of his mouth his scales have tethered into fine whiskers that run bright yellow. They match the fins of large pointed scales that run along his back and around his legs. The tips of every tail burn with a bright orange flame that blackens along the edges as though they ashen the very air itself. His eyes are light green like new grass in spring are changing. They have turned pure white with black circles that pulse from the black pupils. They are still staring directly at Miko and now into him. He can now feel this huge ten-tailed dragon poking into his mind and then almost a tip-toe through all his memories. He can do nothing to stop it, he is paralyzed. The dragon’s eyes return to green and within seconds the dragon has seen Miko’s life. He now speaks.

End of part one MfS

Last edited by MikefromStockton; 12-01-2008 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Inserting signature MfS
MikefromStockton is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2008, 02:11 PM   #2
MikefromStockton
Academy Student

MikefromStockton is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Six Paths FC

Birth of the Six Paths p2

Miko is barely visible next to the dragon and when the ten-tailed speaks and his body feels as though it’s being vibrated and shaken beyond his control. Miko remains still, no longer is Death waiting or any pain for that matter. He manages to look down and notices all of his cuts have stopped bleeding. He looks up again.
“Miko, I have waited thousands of years for someone like you and am glad you are now here.” Miko blurts out, “Who are you and why am I here? What is this…” “Be patient Miko and I will tell you.” Miko, scared now, “I-I’m sorry.” The dragon lets loose a deep laughter,”You have nothing to be sorry for. But when you leave here, I will force you to make a decision that will affect your human race as you have come to know.”
The dragon takes a deep breath and seems to take the every air out of Miko as well. “I am the last of my kind. My dragon race once ruled this world for thousands of years without opposition. But ultimately we were our own undoing. There is a ying-yang effect for everyone and everything that resides in this world. Good and evil coexist while time brings the change.” Miko stares in complete awe wondering why no one else has known of this cave and why this dragon has survived this long without being seen. ”Envy and greed soon swept through many dragons that wanted more than what they had. More power, more control…simply put, more of everything. Dragons everywhere started to die either by this new war or in the end just plain hunger. Our precious homes and resources had been charred. This world could no longer support us. Once my family had been killed I knew the end was near, so I took myself far away from everything I knew and sealed myself in this sphere that I created. In here time slows to a crawl and hides me from the world. I needed time on my side while I could think of what I was to do.” Miko hears movement behind him and whips his neck around.
The Yagato clan have arrived at the cave and are seconds away. As Miko turns back to the dragon, he notices the ten-tailed smiling. “Don’t worry Miko, they can not see you. You and I are sealed away from the world.” Miko’s face changes to anxiety, ”You don’t understand my village is facing destruction!” The dragon looks intently,” Miko, I know your whole life since the day you were born. I learned your language and yes I do know of the danger to your village.” Miko looks back confused throwing his head back, ”When did you…”, then stops. “Those eyes!” he thinks to himself. “It’s when you first stared into my eyes wasn’t it! I could feel you inside my head I know it!” The dragon simply just looks back slightly nodding as if he himself is perplexed with a young child. “You are right Miko, while time is slowed here, out there it remains the same.” Three scouts run to the end of the cave in total dismay and confusion why the injured soldier isn’t there. One slowly whispers, ”Did we read the tracks wrong?” “We have to go back” another whispers. All three give each other a glance and all three flee back to the entrance. Miko’s head slowly drops down and thinks maybe a day and a half at most before the Yagato reassembles and gets to his home. As Miko raises his head and looks at the dragon, the beast speaks.
“ Miko I am ten-thousand years old and three have been spent in this seal. When I decided that I wanted to die, I decided I would die on my terms and maybe leave this world the legacy of what once was.” The dragon rears back on its hind legs smooth and so swiftly, not at all like the slow reptile Miko thought he would be. “I will divide my power among this world.” Four of the dragon’s tails have come across his right shoulder while five tails come across his left. Crossing his arms the dragon reaches for the tails and pulls, yanking and ripping them from their base. The dragon roars in pain. The sphere is staring to collapse and the mountain is shaking. The Yagato scouts and the rest of the army freeze outside. “AN EARTHQUKE!” one shouts. Then one by one the Yagato clan flees and regathers forgetting the survivor. “He’s dead now anyway” one Yagato soldier murmurs. It seems the rest feel the same as the army take a different route to home of the Yamamoto.
The Yamamoto clan live a day trip away into the Fire Country from the border of the Sound. There are about a thousand people with visitors. Most are farmers with families who trade and sell, a peaceful somber. Their army consisted of five hundred men all ambushed while patrolling their borders by the larger Yagato clan. Since Miko was the only survivor no one has warned the village of the doom to come. The village will fall and all will perish. Miko is desperately aware.
The dragon throws his arms into the air, hurling the tails through the sphere and the top of the mountain sending rocks, boulders and debris for miles. Outside the Yagato clan splits, each man running to gain cover. None perish but some are hurt. The Yagato clan is in dismay, none know what is happening and many rethink about attacking today. They all know this, that if they don’t attack now the village will soon know what has happened and ask a neighboring clan for help. It’s now or never. They regroup and continue their death march. Up above not one man notices the nine different colored tails that streaked across the sky.
Miko is speechless. “Each of my nine tails will spread across the land each merging with a different element, creature or creatures to create a new form. Each filled with my charka, my blood. Each beast will be unrivaled in battle. Lastly, each one will grow a different number tail that is representing the stages in which I grew. This last tail I leave to you Miko. I will not force this power onto you. I created the Will of Fire Seal one thousand years ago. It would be only visible to those pure of heart, ones that cared more for than themselves. Once you have sacrificed your life for the ones you hold precious only then would the seal be released. But be warned Miko power can be misused.” The ying-yang. Miko knew exactly what the dragon was saying. Save the village now and bring forth new powers or die while saving the world of new horrors to come. Miko drops his head once more to think ,”He’s already let loose nine of the tails so the powers have already been let into this world. If clans like the Yagato ever controlled one of the beasts innocent people would have no defense. Like it or not there is no choice. It has been forced.” Miko raises his head “I’ll take the tail.” The tenth and last tail drapes across his left shoulder onto his red chest. The dragon then grabs with both arm and pulls once more again roaring in pain. The dragon brings forth his bloody tail which is swirling in a rainbow of colors. He hangs it over Miko while the tail is slowly being absorbed into his body. Miko is at first disgusted then his new power takes over cringing and falling to the floor while the tails melts into him. He’s in a different state of consciousness, seeing the dragons world as it once was. It’s as though he is flipping through the pages of book. Pausing seeing many events within the dragons time but never really understanding everything. They speak in a language which Miko can not comprehend. Battles take place, some in play, others fight to the end. The beauty and horror was mesmerizing. So many different animal realms with their own unique powers and their devastation brought on by the dragons. The manipulation of the elements. Finally a last image showing the different signs which the dragons call forth their techniques. Then it all stops When Miko comes to his wounds have completely healed. There is no more sphere and the sun is shining down from the hole in the mountain. The dragon lays dying and looks to Miko once more. ”Miko do you now know why?” Miko crying, “Yes.” He walks to the dragon. “Miko out of all the powers only you and your descendants will possess the power of the eye. Those with the eye will have all power over the six paths of the ninja.” Miko looks questioning ” Six Paths? Ninja?” The dragon moans in pain, “Humans that have the spiritual energy to harness the power of the dragon chakra and make it their own. The six paths are Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Hand seals, Eight Gates and Chakra. Their combination of use is endless and will in turn give birth to new techniques. Even the language and words you use will come to have power. But all the power will come from these original six paths. Others will come to have powers of mine through manipulation of the beasts or even by you. Still yet, other lesser eyes may be born as well as your lineage wanes like they did in my time. Many will have lesser powers but have tremendous strength. You alone will have to teach them now that you have my memories. Use them wisely, I know you will.” Miko looks into his eyes with dread” What if one that possess the eye is evil? Could he be stopped with all that power?” The dragon thinks and replies, “Yes if you could control one the charka beasts or perhaps combined powers of the lesser eyes.”Miko, ”Does the eye have a name?” Dragon, ”No.” Miko looks close at the dragon, “What’s your name?” The dragon lets out his last breath, ”Rinnengan.”
MikefromStockton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 03:04 PM   #3
narutojm
Jounin

narutojm is on a distinguished roadnarutojm is on a distinguished road
Re: Six Paths FC

i will join
owner of wagashi fc
member of hitsuguya fc
owner of T.B.O fc
proud member of hentai fc
owner of wanegan fc