Bucks Mom Slips Away from Major Sex Charges - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > World News

World News Post and discuss news articles on recent world events here!

Old 12-04-2008, 11:08 PM   #1
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about
Bucks Mom Slips Away from Major Sex Charges

Angela Honeycutt, a 38-year-old single mother of two, was charged with statutory sexual assault, unlawful sexual conduct with a minor and indecently assaulting two minors in addition lesser charges for allegedly having sex with teens at a party she was chaperoning in April.
The woman was found guilty of two counts of corrupting the morals of a minor, a misdemeanor charge. She will remain in custody until she posts $1,500 bail.
While being led out of court in handcuffs, Honeycutt told reporters that she and her attorney were pleased with the verdict.
“I believe that my attorney proved to everyone the motives behind these boys hearts to the jury and I am happy about it,” Honeycutt said. “I am definitely taking full responsibility that he was correct in saying that I definitely made bad judgments throughout the night…a series of bad judgments and I apologize.”
During the trial, one 15-year-old boy testified that he had sex with the single mother of two after she got drunk, danced suggestively, partially disrobed and asked the boys if they wanted to take a shower with her.
Honeycutt insisted that she never touched either boy sexually, despite showering naked with each. Her lawyer called no defense witnesses as reported by Philly.com.
The incident began as a party for about 20 freshman boys and girls at the home of Lynne Long-Higham, 46.
She testified that she had asked Honeycutt, a close friend and neighbor, to help her supervise them.
Higham, also took the stand. She backed up their accounts and confessed, "I was there when it happened, and I did not stop it," … "I was responsible for these children's well-being."
She had already pleaded guilty to endangering the welfare of children and corruption of minors

first off how did any1 find out about it, i would keep this secret, and also if your gonna get caught the boys should have at least hit tapped that, thats like a dream come true
blake is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2008, 11:17 PM   #2
Teh Big One
I am an Ass

Teh Big One is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bucks Mom Slips Away from Major Sex Charges

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake View Post

first off how did any1 find out about it, i would keep this secret, and also if your gonna get caught the boys should have at least hit tapped that, thats like a dream come true
Your telling me that if you were back in the freshie days of high school and some older (hopefully attractive) woman came on to you, you wouldn't brag? Shit, all kids those age are nothing but hormones.

And I say meh to her punishment.

Teh Big One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 11:29 PM   #3
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

would i brag, only probably to a few ppeople because i know that this would happen, plus id be guilty too because id hit that for sure.

and for the shower part, it was probably like the shower scene from weird science. te boys wearing bathing suits.

ps. ive seen her pic and her actually speak and shes not too bad looking
Old 12-05-2008, 12:13 AM   #4
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

I disagree with her being attractive. I find her quite repulsive. Stupid, desperate 15 year-olds.

Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 07:40 AM   #5
blake
Hunter-Nin

but when are mugshots ever good, and i said she was alright, when your 15 things are better than what they seem
Old 12-05-2008, 11:20 AM   #6
Mal
Scotch

Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Doesn't matter that it's a mugshot, even the widest stretch of imagination doesn't make her at all close to attractive. I already pointed out the fact that stupid 15 year olds are desperate and don't know ugly when they see it until it's too late.

If she was at all attractive she most likely could actually get a man and not have to seduce boys like she did. She's gross.
Old 12-05-2008, 08:02 PM   #7
Miburo

Regardless, the kids are faggots for testifying against her.
Old 12-05-2008, 10:00 PM   #8
blake
Hunter-Nin

i knooow, an older chick offers you sex and a shower, 2 things i have yet to be offered and they testify. they should have their man cards revoked
Old 12-06-2008, 02:16 AM   #9
Mal
Scotch

They probably didn't have them in the first place, but if they did they should have gotten them revoked simply for having such low standards.

They probably testified against her because they realized what a huge mistake they made and wanted to get even with her.
Old 12-06-2008, 05:58 AM   #10
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

lol enjoy your crabs
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 08:45 AM   #11
wowgold081211
Missing-Nin

wowgold081211 is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy great! very nice.

Welcome to www.sightfocus.com! Are you searching some fashion replica handbags?Or just for the wholesale replica designer handbags supplier ?Here we are.We are just the one that you found.In here,you can find so many new models of fashion branches,for example, Replica Gucci, louis vuitton replica, replica chanel, hermes handbags ,prada bags, miumiu purses,jimmy choo handbags,dior handbag and great numbers famous handbags.All kinds of replica Gucci hermes belts and lv chanel Gucci wallets, Each our Handbag is carefully replicated inside and out. replica tiffany. WWW.tiffany-focus.com
wowgold081211 is offline   Reply With Quote