Uchiha-Anwar permban thread. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 12-05-2008, 02:11 PM   #1
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough
Uchiha-Anwar permban thread.

There is a saying that is famous in my country...that if 40 person agreed that you have or you are something..then you really are..
Ex: If 40 person agreed that jaxon is a nice guy..then he is a nice guy.

So in order for me to get banned forever i need you to be part of the game..
If 40 deferent persons agreed that I should leave forever then I'll get my permban..and that will happen by getting my thanks button clicked 40 times in that post..in the time limit of 24 hours starting from now..
If it happened within the time limit..I get my ban and leave without return.

However: If the number of 40 thanks isn't over before the count down is over...ever one who thanked me shall have a permban. *_*

So do you really wanna make me leave?...are you ready to risk your fate for that?

Its your choice..

Its your decision..

Its my rules..

Let the game begin.

Countdown:http://countdown.onlineclock.net/

Last edited by uchiha-anwar; 12-05-2008 at 02:55 PM.
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2008, 02:14 PM   #2
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Uchiha-Anwar permban thread.

I vote to replace "Thanks" with "Rep him red".

REMOVE THANKS IF GIVEN.
Rep RED and comment "GTFO".
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 02:16 PM   #3
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

yes you can remove your thanks after the game is over..but don't rep either green or red cuz its hard to count..the thanks is better and easer.

You can rep red also if you want..it dosn't matter.

But lets make the thankes button the rule.

Last edited by uchiha-anwar; 12-05-2008 at 02:17 PM.
Old 12-05-2008, 02:18 PM   #4
Mal
Scotch

Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

I think Mibz knows how to count to 40 and would be happy to do so for such a badass reason.
Old 12-05-2008, 02:20 PM   #5
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

I Only trust my own eyes..if i got banned without making sure of the rep count it will be unjustified.
Thanks button still stand...tick tock doc.
Old 12-05-2008, 02:24 PM   #6
Mal
Scotch

So, you do realize your new game is flawed as well, right?

There's a mere 10 hours left in the countdown clock. You honestly expect that many kick ass people to come on NL in such a short amount of time?
Old 12-05-2008, 02:26 PM   #7
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

oh..its a clock..i thought its a timer..shit.
Old 12-05-2008, 02:28 PM   #8
Mal
Scotch

Well excuse me for thinking a page's URL might actually have something to do with the page itself.

Regardless, 24 hours most likely still isn't enough time. We've been here a while already and all I see is Shino lurking about.
Old 12-05-2008, 02:28 PM   #9
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

ok fixed.
///////
Old 12-05-2008, 02:31 PM   #10
Mal
Scotch

No, not quite. That timer isn't "communal".
Old 12-05-2008, 02:31 PM   #11
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Well excuse me for thinking a page's URL might actually have something to do with the page itself.

Regardless, 24 hours most likely still isn't enough time. We've been here a while already and all I see is Shino lurking about.
Every one here gets online daily..so in the amount of 24 hours all of us should sign in alteast once..beside i started a new 24 hours with ignoring the 30 min wasted.
Also its not a game if it dosn't contain risk..beside look at the price..am leaving without return..or am staying forever..your call.
Old 12-05-2008, 02:32 PM   #12
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

What do you mean not communal?
Old 12-05-2008, 02:35 PM   #13
Mal
Scotch

I click the link, I see a nice, shiny, new, blank timer for me to start my own count down with. You timer is your own and you can't link me to it.

No, not everybody here gets on daily. It doesn't really matter though, banning you would make NL a better place, but banning anyone who dislikes you would basically bring it crumbling to the ground. I don't think any of the mods would be doing that.

Edit: Way to triple-post, forum n00b.
Old 12-05-2008, 02:37 PM   #14
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

I firgured an awesome way..brb.

Last edited by uchiha-anwar; 12-05-2008 at 02:39 PM.
Old 12-05-2008, 02:38 PM   #15
Mal
Scotch

OK dude... whatever you say.

I actually have stuff to do today, though, so I'll be back when I'm no longer busy.