Minato trapped? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-06-2008, 12:52 AM   #1
Geminiix75
Genin

Geminiix75 is an unknown quantity at this point
Minato trapped?

Don't know if it has ever been discussed (too lazy to look)

Had an interesting theory: What if the fourth sealed away some of his chakra away inside naruto with the demon fox's and thats why Naruto has such a big chakra reserve. I forget which part of the fox's chakra he sealed away the yin or the yang. but what if he sealed his yin chakra with the yang of the fox's or vice versa as to counter balance it out.
Geminiix75 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2008, 01:05 AM   #2
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: Minato trapped?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geminiix75 View Post

Had an interesting theory: What if the fourth sealed away some of his chakra away inside naruto with the demon fox's and thats why Naruto has such a big chakra reserve. I forget which part of the fox's chakra he sealed away the yin or the yang. but what if he sealed his yin chakra with the yang of the fox's or vice versa as to counter balance it out.
It's been said already the foruth sealed the light chakra with naruto and the dark chakra with himself into the death god this has been said by jiraiya why he did this because he knew something of grave importance(obviously he found out madara was alive and would try something when the fourth died which he did ) and he left the light chakra with naruto. It's also been said naruto naturally has a great chakra capacity but not only that his chakra is very dense so dense that jiraiya flipped when he saw naruto's hand burned from gathering chakra in to the balloon when it popped, that said it has also been commented on that since his chakra is so great and powerful it somehow pushes the kyuubi chakra in check(most likely a trait from minato's side of the family).

I am sure this thread will be filled with constant point less theories and such so i just thought i would write out what the manga says on the matter in one post and not post in this thread again. Hope the info i gave u helps.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 03:30 AM   #3
Dran
Genin

Dran is an unknown quantity at this point

Probably not its already in some crazy shit.
Old 12-06-2008, 08:21 AM   #4
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

Umm for me its not that its not possible, but more i just cant see this happening.. Yondaime is dead, hes a legend, hes the standard for hokages(the strongest).

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 10:05 AM   #5
Myth
Kage

Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBenoit View Post
Umm for me its not that its not possible, but more i just cant see this happening.. Yondaime is dead, hes a legend, hes the standard for hokages(the strongest).
beautiful u covered minato's stats in 2 lines perfectly i take my hat off to u for that my friend.
Old 03-13-2009, 11:44 AM   #6
Geminiix75
Genin

Geminiix75 is an unknown quantity at this point

anyone want to comment now?
Geminiix75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 02:22 PM   #7
Archbound
Genin

Archbound is on a distinguished road

Quote:
anyone want to comment now?

I am not sure how this whole minato thing is going to go down.
There are certainly many theories
What we are seeing is A programmed thing that Minato put in the Seal (Imo least likely because he Said he dident want to see Kyuubi again as well as saying he looked forward to seeing his son, which to me means that its at least really part of Minato and not some preprogrammed message)

He is Sealed in Naruto with the Kyuubi in some fashion

Or he is communicating to Naruto from death in some unknown fashion.
Archbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 02:44 PM   #8
popion
Hunter-Nin

popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough

wtf is this
he is a friging answering machine.

*dialing*: 8
beep
hey you just got to 8 tails
congratz, you get to see me
also "NARUTO, I AM YOUR FATHER!"
beep

he said it

what more it is to say
Old 03-13-2009, 02:48 PM   #9
senju naruto
Genin

senju naruto is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

freeaking out
you r the prophet of this century
yeah i agree it is the only way to stablize the kyuubi chakra inside naruto and it is possible becouse when the death god is used the soul of the sealed get mixed with the soul of the sealer giving a start to an eternal fight between them so the only way for minato to seperate the yang kyuubi chakra he have to split with it the part of his soul that get mixed with it so yeah minato is a part of the seal

Last edited by senju naruto; 03-13-2009 at 02:53 PM.
senju naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 03:09 PM   #10
junior3605
ANBU

junior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of light

If this is just a Minato answering machine, why would he say something like that? I'm guessing it works like a temporary summon...
Old 03-13-2009, 03:30 PM   #11
popion
Hunter-Nin

popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior3605 View Post
If this is just a Minato answering machine, why would he say something like that? I'm guessing it works like a temporary summon...
well that might be the case if kishi decided to serve us a father-son talk

also ur sig is epic lol
Old 03-13-2009, 03:57 PM   #12
junior3605
ANBU

junior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by popion View Post
well that might be the case if kishi decided to serve us a father-son talk

also ur sig is epic lol
lol thanks. It was right out of a manga chapter...I couldn't resist...
Old 03-13-2009, 04:22 PM   #13
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

The idea of Minato being stored inside Naruto's concious kinda reminds me of Superman when he goes to the Fortress of Solitude and is able to "communicate" with his parents via the crystals answering his questions and giving him advices.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 10:58 AM   #14
Myth
Kage

Minato still didn't seal himself in naruto its just a projection of himself as a fail safe besides the scroll.. if he sealed himself inside naruto his powers and abilities should have been available to use naturally, like kyuubi's powers are used.
Old 03-15-2009, 11:03 AM   #15
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

exactly kakashi thats what i was thinking. its sort of like the 4th is there but not actually there. sorta like a recorded message that can talk to naruto
blake is offline   Reply With Quote