The most epic fail of all - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 12-13-2008, 02:15 PM   #1
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
The most epic fail of all

http://www.inquisitr.com/11059/eliza...exted-her-dad/

She lost her virginity on a beach and texted her dad about it lmaooo

an image of her phone
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2008, 02:18 PM   #2
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The most epic fail of all

Saw this a few days ago.

There have been a few times I've accidentally sent texts to the wrong person, so whenever I text Tab I am incredibly careful to make sure I'm not telling someone else... stuff.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 02:24 PM   #3
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

Lol, that poor father.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 02:25 PM   #4
Myth
Kage

Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Saw this a few days ago.

There have been a few times I've accidentally sent texts to the wrong person, so whenever I text Tab I am incredibly careful to make sure I'm not telling someone else... stuff.
i imagine the father reading it rofll!!!!
Old 12-13-2008, 02:26 PM   #5
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,474 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

I lol'd. Internet exposure makes every embarassment epic.
Jaxon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 05:56 PM   #6
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

i always check before i text you to dougy!

i'm glad i don't have anything overyly embarrassing for the net.... that i know about
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 06:18 PM   #7
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

I've texted people about buying weed when I was high before. Including my mom, she didn't understand the slang though.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 06:19 PM   #8
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post
I've texted people about buying weed when I was high before. Including my mom, she didn't understand the slang though.
hahaha... u smoke?
Old 12-13-2008, 06:38 PM   #9
Mashed Potato
sunshine and biscuits

Mashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the rough

haha
Old 12-13-2008, 06:46 PM   #10
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

lol that ^^^ is awesome.
wow bk you are lucky! my dad would know right away, but my mother woudln't she's kinda sheltered, she's always been a good girl (or so my gram says)

but i guess i'm safe from that since i'll never smoke

Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 06:46 PM   #11
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Hahah, I really lol'd at that Mashed.
And Lol @ BK as well. I made quite a lot of those mistakes as well, though more drunk then high.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 07:05 PM   #12
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Myth - Yeah did you not see my sig.

Tabs - Yeah I know, my parents understand English to a certain extent, but not slang. Especially all these new street words coming out.

Shrike - When I'm drinking I usually don't even pick up my phone let alone text anyone.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 08:05 PM   #13
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

BK....Alcohol isn't good for human liver*

Old 12-13-2008, 08:47 PM   #14
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha-anwar View Post
BK....Alcohol isn't good for human liver*

Old 12-13-2008, 09:45 PM   #15
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Well, that daddy gonna have a good talk with her.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote