Character side-stories - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Old 05-08-2007, 10:14 PM   #1
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Character side-stories

If you could choose any character in Naruto to have a side-story, ie:Kakashi Gaiden, which charater would you choose?

Personally I would like to look more into Uchiha Itachi. I mean he starts off normal like any other person; graduated at the top of his Academy class at age 7, got his Sharingan and mastered it at age 8, became Chuunin at 10 and became part of ANBU at 13. Regular average joe in Konoha, don't you think? Anway, then all of the sudden he kills his clans and leaves his brother for dead. I don't know but it would be cool for Kishi to write the story of Itachi's past and why he ended up the person he is now.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-08-2007, 10:21 PM   #2
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future
Re: Character side-stories

I'll like to look at a side-story on Jiraiya, Kakashi, Itachi and Neji from their beginning to were they are now.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 03:22 AM   #3
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

-Uchiha Itachi(he has been researched by the story from Sasuke's point of view,I would like to see him own story)
-Akasuna no Sasori(we know very little of him,though I researched his character and motives the best I could,it drew me to know more about him)
-Deidara(we are both artists,and his ways are quite interesting ^^)
-Jiraiya(just what the hell was he doing during all the years after he left Konoha?)

Hell,I want to know everything O.o
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 05:02 PM   #4
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
-Uchiha Itachi(he has been researched by the story from Sasuke's point of view,I would like to see him own story)
-Akasuna no Sasori(we know very little of him,though I researched his character and motives the best I could,it drew me to know more about him)
-Deidara(we are both artists,and his ways are quite interesting ^^)
-Jiraiya(just what the hell was he doing during all the years after he left Konoha?)

Hell,I want to know everything O.o
Eh, I am more intruiged by Sasori and Deidara. He's cool and all but compared to Sasori he is not interesting enough to make a side-story off. If they made it I would still watch it nontheless.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 06:07 PM   #5
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all

I want to know more about Kimimaro, Sasori, and Kisame.

Kimimaro - He's just my favorite character and I'd like to see how he rose to power.
Sasori - He's too good a character to have such a small story.
Kisame - He's a FISH for god's sake!
Old 05-10-2007, 07:35 PM   #6
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
Kisame - He's a FISH for god's sake!
No he's not.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 07:44 PM   #7
YondaimeUzumaki
Chuunin

YondaimeUzumaki has a spectacular aura aboutYondaimeUzumaki has a spectacular aura aboutYondaimeUzumaki has a spectacular aura aboutYondaimeUzumaki has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
Kimimaro - He's just my favorite character and I'd like to see how he rose to power.
He had the Kekkei Genkai which made his bones super hard and he could manipulate them as he wills, that's all there is to it. He's definitely dead so theres no more to be done/said as all has already been. I see no reason for any more side story action on his account anyways.

For me I'd like to see the Fourth Hokage developing Hiraishin no jutsu and Obito, why he has to wear a mask and wtf he can do. Lastly Tsunade and Jiraiya splitting, it was most likely after Orochimaru left but I wanna know what words were exchanged and if their were lingering feelings (From Jiraiya to Tsunade, Tsunade to Orochimaru and Tsunade to Jiraiya) it is possible as they are (Would be O.o) younger and not a hardened characters.

Onion Head Emotes, Taking over Naruto Lounge one post at a time...

YondaimeUzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 10:28 PM   #8
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

I'd definitely love a side-story on Tsunade. More exploration of her relationships with Dan and her brother, as well as Shizune, Jiraiya, and Orochimaru. I also wonder if she knew the Fourth... and also some of her and the Third. XD It would be really awesome...

Orochimaru. And Kabuto. That would kick ass. There's really nothing else to say. XD (maybe an Anko-Oro flashback too lol)

A side-story for Mikoto would be interesting. I'd like to see the Uchiha story from her eyes... how she viewed both of her children, her husband's position/responsibility, and the pressures in their family. At the same time we could get insight on Itachi, as I'd like that a lot as well.

I wouldn't mind a Kimimaru side-story. Juugo would be included, as well as the sound four and maybe cameo shots of Karin and Suigetsu. :3 It would be very cool actually. XD

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 06:18 AM   #9
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Yondaime and all Akatsuki members, and all 7 swordsman members.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 02:09 PM   #10
Hiraku
Puppet Master

Hiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of light

Side story for sasori and for tobi. It would be itresting to know how sasori killed the 3rd kazekage and made him into his puppet form its just to itresting to stop thinking about all of the fights he must have had in order to have his puppet army. Tobi what is the deal with the guy were is he from is he obito or what.
Hiraku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 03:24 PM   #11
Vash_thehunter
Genin

Vash_thehunter is on a distinguished road

id really like to see a side story on kabuto, the first and second hokages, and one on haku

E-TEACHER Victoria
Vash_thehunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 05:23 PM   #12
Just2Cool
Genin

Just2Cool is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd like to read a side story about Deidara , Yondaime ,Tobi , Zetzu and the Sannin (how were they interacting with each other before all the drama started and stuff) . Itachi as well. This characters intrigue me the most.
Kisame meh he's just another of those sickos killing left and right to me .
Sasori - see Kisame
Just2Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 07:23 PM   #13
Miyuki
i.w.o.m.f.p.p.

Miyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant future

i'd choose haku and itachi

itachi- he's so awesome, but would kill me before i get a sidestory...

haku- not much was revealed about him, so i'd like to learn more about him...
Old 05-18-2007, 07:44 PM   #14
JustPimpin
Jounin

JustPimpin can only hope to improve

i's pick asuma... he's the hokages 3rds son and we've seen nothing of his past, childhood, or anything. i would have liked to see how the 3rd treated him, and if he trained him, and all that junk....

^Come join the Troublemakers FC, click the sig^

IF ANYONE WANTS TO REPS ME, MAKE IT RED
.!.Believe It.!.

JustPimpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 11:58 PM   #15
Hyuuga Yasha
Academy Student

Hyuuga Yasha is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd choose Hyuuga Hiashi. I've seen a few flashbacks on him, but there is still more to him. You only see him in 2 episodes.

http://www.iikagen.invisionplus.net/
Hyuuga Yasha is offline   Reply With Quote