Bleach 339 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-17-2008, 01:47 PM   #1
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Bleach 339

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/339/01/

Yeah, just as I had hoped...
Stark is the primera Espada

But I am not that much into Bleach anymore, so meh. I just want to see how it plays out in the end.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-17-2008, 02:13 PM   #2
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough
Re: Bleach 339

This chapter was slow but great...STark is number one(YES!)..ichigo finally showing up to fight...old mand Yame just knocking them out...Halibel was looking hot until i saw her face...(YUCK!)...Great chapter...and it was early...
Old 12-17-2008, 02:33 PM   #3
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

FUCK YEA STARK IS #1
caps
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 05:27 PM   #4
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

yeah, it was refreshing...not to mention he is like the only one who cares less about fighting...
Old 12-17-2008, 05:38 PM   #5
OiB
Dust Eater

OiB is on a distinguished road

Its about time Ichigo was brought back into the picture...ive been waiting to see him vs Ulquiorra for the longest time. And finally they clear up that Stark is #1.
Old 12-17-2008, 05:50 PM   #6
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

hitsugaya is gone kyrokuo is a goner as well now it's logical why barragan said u better not have a problem since he is a rank lower he asked in case lol.

Stark is bad ass Sunshi it was nice knowing him.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 05:55 PM   #7
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Cool chapter.. what a place for halibel to have her number lol >.<
Sp stark is number 1.. that should make a lot of people happy since most wanted him to be number 1 and finally get to see ichigo and green eyes even for a sec. So maybe next chapter we get to see more of the others fight.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 06:12 PM   #8
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

I wonder why kubo is letting#1 fight before Baragan who should only be #2. Unless theres #0 on baragan and wonderwice is #2, but I doubt it.

Yama ji came in and cleared away the trash. You the man yama ji!
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 07:36 PM   #9
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Woho Stark is #1!!!!

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 07:37 PM   #10
OiB
Dust Eater

OiB is on a distinguished road

lol no more death of shizune avatar :P
Old 12-17-2008, 08:46 PM   #11
Myth
Kage

Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by OiB View Post
lol no more death of shizune avatar :P
cause pein is played out he moved on XD
Old 12-17-2008, 09:51 PM   #12
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Great chapter. Stark is #1 and that completely made my day. I always told people that Stark's the best, and know it's been proven (my sig pic will remain for a long time now lol). I see why Halibel keeps herself covered up. While the facial part is sweet, the rest is ; the only thing that can make up for it is her release form (which should be nice). Also, I'm glad Ulquiorra was shown again. He should be releasing himself very soon, and can't wait .

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 11:02 PM   #13
Narutologist
ANBU

I didnt think halibel did her release yet...she is going to crush him when she does though
Old 12-17-2008, 11:11 PM   #14
Myth
Kage

lmaoooo she doesn't need to release to beat lil toshiro rofll
Old 12-18-2008, 12:33 AM   #15
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutologist View Post
I didnt think halibel did her release yet...she is going to crush him when she does though
I already know Halibel hasn't released herself yet, but it's the only thing left that could make up for her monstrous-looking hollow remnant. If Kubo just would've left the facial part, then it would've been cool.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote