Tobi's Abilities revealed - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-19-2008, 06:13 PM   #1
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Tobi's Abilities revealed

This is a post from another thread, but I figured I should turn it into a thread.

If I had to guess what tobis power is, I would say he has the ability to manipulate matter.

Example:he caused narutos rasengan to go through him by making the matter around his torso expand leaving an empty spacehttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/380/15/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/394/14/

He made the matter of his arm contract causing it to be hard as steel "when he blocked suigetsus sword attack",http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/404/12/

He was able to break down the amaterasu by contracting the particals making the amaterasu cool down until it went out. "heat is caused by particals moving rapidly, if tobi contracted the paticals making them slow down and ultimatly come to a halt, it would disperse the amaterasu".http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/397/03/

You heard it hear, Tobi manipulates matter!

Also, for his T/S justu. He can break down into a light particals and move that way.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/395/06/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/395/08/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/395/09/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/395/10/

Heres the best example we have of tobis abilities. I think he broke himself down into light particals and used his hand to show how well he can control this technique.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/396/02/

What do you guys think?

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 12-19-2008 at 09:06 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-19-2008, 06:16 PM   #2
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about
Re: Tobi's Abilities revealed

it sounds kinda silly and even if it was true tobi would be god like and no one would have a chance at beating him, and he would have beat the first
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 06:22 PM   #3
Scarecrow
Chuunin

Scarecrow will become famous soon enoughScarecrow will become famous soon enough

i like this theory. and then who would beat tobi if he can control the matter. it kinda makes him too powerful, its not fair. also, what would be his goals if he cant accomplish them by himself?
Old 12-19-2008, 06:28 PM   #4
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Well, with every badass ability theres a draw back. Just like god pains ability. He cant do it at will and it probably eats up alot of chakra.
Im saying he can manipulate the matter only around himself. It just sounds alot more interesting than a more advanced T/S justu, but thats just my oppinion.
Old 12-19-2008, 07:11 PM   #5
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

Interesting idea. I love this idea.

In addition, Sakura said he is able to remove parts of his body. Rep+

He could probably break himself down into bits and pieces just to get place to place. Like when he fled from Kakashi, Naruto he dissolved into the wind.
Silverblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 07:18 PM   #6
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

lol stupid theory why? because it's already stated he uses time space jutsu 2 if he could control matter then the amaterasu would just disappear 3 when he flicked the akatsuki ring it went right through him what purpose did he can to manipulate matter then lmaoo. 4 if he can manipulate matter then he could have had the rasengan disappear instead of making his body do that and zetsu said what kakashi confirmed"u move at the speed of light" time pace jutus style.

5 if he could control matter he should haven't lost to shodaime endo theory right there and no he didn't learn it either if u're gonna say that because he was to busy gathering akatsuki and finding members.

Last edited by Myth; 12-19-2008 at 07:19 PM.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 07:40 PM   #7
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thats your oppinion myth.

It could be the power of his MS or some unusal kekei genkai. Ill refine the theory as new info is presented.
Old 12-20-2008, 02:31 AM   #8
walpurgiss
Shinken

walpurgiss is an unknown quantity at this point

If he could directly manipulate matter like that, then he can (in?)directly manipulate energy. (As the put out the Amaterasu example)

This would also make Zetsu's comment about moving at the 'freaking speed of light' not hyperbole, but literal.

Interesting idea, but there has to be some limit to it, otherwise it's too powerful and completely broken.
walpurgiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 03:45 AM   #9
Giffica
Fushichou Kage

Giffica can only hope to improve

Mhm the guy who can copntrol the fox and almost destroyed kono killed the 4th was kage of mist, killed the Uchiha clan, gained eternal and Is said to be the most powerful and alive longer than Kakuzu was is supposed to be god-like!

What kind of babies does Killer Bee have?

Babees!
Giffica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 02:53 PM   #10
Forlong
Dark Lord of the Sith

Forlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura about

I thought it was genjutsu.

Forlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 12:42 AM   #11
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forlong View Post
I thought it was genjutsu.
Tobi couldve been using genjutsu during the battle with the leaf ninja, but it doesnt explain how he moved at light speed.
Old 12-21-2008, 01:05 AM   #12
Xicidal
Chuunin

Xicidal will become famous soon enoughXicidal will become famous soon enoughXicidal will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
if he can manipulate matter then he could have had the rasengan disappear instead of making his body do that
energy(aka chakra) isn't matter, so no he couldn't just make it disappear. As far as the jutsu being godlike goes that shouldn't be a surprise if you look at all the other mks jutsu.

Their is also the questions to what extent he could do it if this is indeed what his ms does.

Last edited by Xicidal; 12-21-2008 at 01:06 AM.
Xicidal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 02:25 AM   #13
SinjuriTC
Genin

SinjuriTC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giffica View Post
Mhm the guy who can copntrol the fox and almost destroyed kono killed the 4th was kage of mist, killed the Uchiha clan, gained eternal and Is said to be the most powerful and alive longer than Kakuzu was is supposed to be god-like!
I dont know why I even bother to response to that guy but... ohh well.. it feels like a mission.

He alone didnt kill the Uchiha clan... thats number one... and where the hell was it stated or said that he is alive longer than Kakuzu?... Kakuzu fought the 1st too and we didnt see his age actually...

As for the manipulating matter...

I dont know.. I think its some kind of time/space dimensional jutsu of the MS... if not, it's maybe just a time/space jutsu he created and which is more effective than the Flying Thunder god jutsu of Yondaime..

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

SinjuriTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 11:45 PM   #14
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

it could just be a T/S jutsu, but him manipulating the matter around himself can explain "somewhat" how he blocked suigetsus attack with his bare arm.
Old 12-24-2008, 12:51 AM   #15
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

I'm sticking to my theory on density manipulation which would revert back to being a Doton tec.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote