Madaras dead, but lives on! - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-26-2008, 10:26 AM   #16
Krohnie84
Jounin

Krohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enough
Re: Madaras dead, but lives on!

It is never said that once you get the EMS that you will be importal. I took it as implied. When Sasuke enters Naruto's mind/body and sees the Nine Tails in his cage, the Kyuubi tells Sasuke that if he kills Naruto that he would "live to regret it". That is what I base my "idea" off of. If your immortal thus you can't die, sooner or later you'll regret becoming immortal and want to die. Again, there is no specific place that states that once you get it you will live forever.

http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.p...ruto&c=309&p=7

"Never go back on your word... and never give up, no matter how bad it gets. That's your Ninja way."
Jiraiya Ero-Sennin.
Krohnie84 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-26-2008, 12:10 PM   #17
MightForRight
Academy Student

MightForRight is an unknown quantity at this point

I still think Madara is alive somehow..not just through his eyes and ambitions
Old 12-27-2008, 10:59 PM   #18
ColdFear1
Academy Student

ColdFear1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Minato is stronger. Before he sealed the 9 tails in Naruto he defeated Madara . That is why Madara is gathering all the kuubis so that he gets his power back. How did madara lose his power?!!The 4th is mentioned to be the strongest hokage of all 4 in the manga. In the anime kakashi wasn't able to see naruto shuriken and so I am assuming the fourth's speed could've also not been seen by sharingan. Sorry for spelling mistakes if I made some and if this is not the right place to post this argument :/.
ColdFear1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 10:42 AM   #19
Krohnie84
Jounin

Krohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFear1 View Post
Minato is stronger. Before he sealed the 9 tails in Naruto he defeated Madara . That is why Madara is gathering all the kuubis so that he gets his power back. How did madara lose his power?!!The 4th is mentioned to be the strongest hokage of all 4 in the manga. In the anime kakashi wasn't able to see naruto shuriken and so I am assuming the fourth's speed could've also not been seen by sharingan. Sorry for spelling mistakes if I made some and if this is not the right place to post this argument :/.
Something just popped into my head, bear with me on this one.... Ok, the Forth was sealing the Nine Tails and knew something was going on. It seemed too convenient for the beast to show up and be so "diligent". As he (The Forth) was in midst of sealing the Kyuubi he is attacked/notices Madara. There may or may not have been a speech or two by Madara but what if The Forth tried to seal Madara with-in himself. Of course the job of sealing the Nine Tails was huge so all he could pull off was one of Madara's eyes. Thus screwing with his (Madara) Power?

I know, it’s a little farfetched but it popped in my head and I had to get it out

"Never go back on your word... and never give up, no matter how bad it gets. That's your Ninja way."
Jiraiya Ero-Sennin.
Old 12-28-2008, 12:28 PM   #20
Dran
Genin

Dran is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
[B]
It just came to me. The connection between akatsuki and danzou: Danzou after putting his name in to become hokage was denied for sarutobi "not a senju". Danzou a sinju felt betrayed. How could his clan pick someone from another to lead. Just like madara who was betrayed by his clan "they sided with the senju and not madara". So, lets say zetsu "or an unrevealed AKA member" stepped up and offered danzou the leaf village for his co-op. Thus if not being tobi, being involved.

What do you all think?
Consider this half of Danzou face is hidden... the very side of Tobi/Madara's face that is shown... Is it possible that they are one in the same?

Both wanted Orochimarou dead and Danzou restored to trying to "Allying" to try to get him into a trap. We could go even deeper in saying that like Madara has put some of himself in Danzou during a fight with him and Madara convinced him. So they sort of the same person. Proboably when Madara sent the Kyuubi to destroy the Leaf Village Danzou confronted Madara (Since he is in the loop) Also note that Madara helped itachi destroy Uchiha do you think that Danzou knowing of the reason why Uchiha were killed knew that Madara was involved as well?

Lots of question and theories can be thrown here be I think there is without a doubt Danzou being involved with Madara.
Old 12-30-2008, 11:50 PM   #21
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

I completely agree. Danzou and tobi show up at the same time in the manga and I dont think kishi writes coincidences. If danzou is not the current tobi then he was the previous IMO.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 01:43 AM   #22
Detcelfer
Hunter-Nin

Detcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the rough

I dont think they're the same when you factor in posture, facial structure and general builds as Tobi looks and appears extremely agile in comparison. Of course anything is possible physicaly when you look at Tsunade as our gravity defying example.

Originally Posted by Naruto2008
... and the Jman can never be wrong.

Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.
Detcelfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 05:50 PM   #23
Krohnie84
Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dran View Post
Consider this half of Danzou face is hidden... the very side of Tobi/Madara's face that is shown... Is it possible that they are one in the same?

They are not the same, Tobi/Madara just told Sasuke that The elders/root aka Danzou told itachi to kill all of the Uchiha. Why would "Danzou"/Madara tell Sasuke that he did it and which makes Sasuke want to kill him?

Jiraiya Ero-Sennin.
Old 12-31-2008, 06:15 PM   #24
mogle42
Genin

mogle42 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krohnie84 View Post
They are not the same, Tobi/Madara just told Sasuke that The elders/root aka Danzou told itachi to kill all of the Uchiha. Why would "Danzou"/Madara tell Sasuke that he did it and which makes Sasuke want to kill him?
to destroy the leaf and ninja so he could become hokage. granted his ulitmate plan didnt really play out that far. it came close though.

what if he had madara summoned after death like oro did to the 1st and 2nd? for the purpose of keeping leaf fighting till they lose enough power where he can finally become hokage. might also work because of akatsukis main goal is hired guns.

maybe madra has oros ability to merge with bodies ? maybe oro found out from him?

kudos to poster who made link to danzou and madara/akatsuki. i never thought about linking them back to someone symbollicly or other. does make alot of sense though.
mogle42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 10:18 PM   #25
Krohnie84
Jounin

I don't want to drift too far from topic, but I think some of this might get too complicated. I think the story would be much better if it could be simple, yet subtle.

I still find it hard to beleive that Madara would have died and given his EMS to someone other than an Uchiha. I can beleive that he trained someone to take his place, or help him in his plans.

Quick question.... Can the SG be passed on more than once? Just for instance, could Kakashi give up his eye to someone else?

Jiraiya Ero-Sennin.
Old 12-31-2008, 11:59 PM   #26
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krohnie84 View Post
I don't want to drift too far from topic, but I think some of this might get too complicated. I think the story would be much better if it could be simple, yet subtle.

I still find it hard to beleive that Madara would have died and given his EMS to someone other than an Uchiha. I can beleive that he trained someone to take his place, or help him in his plans.

Quick question.... Can the SG be passed on more than once? Just for instance, could Kakashi give up his eye to someone else?
Well, it is called the Eternal MS,! I think its the eyes that last forever not the body.

About why tobi would tell sasuke about danzou and the three elders. I think Tobi is trying to corrupt what good sasuke has left so he can become the body for madaras eyes and lead the akatsuki. As I mentioned before. Tobi failed at corrupting itachi and making him the next tobi and thats why I think this time tobi may pull out every dirty trick he can to make sasuke what he wants.
Old 01-01-2009, 12:17 AM   #27
h33r
Chuunin

h33r is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Well, it is called the Eternal MS,! I think its the eyes that last forever not the body.

About why tobi would tell sasuke about danzou and the three elders. I think Tobi is trying to corrupt what good sasuke has left so he can become the body for madaras eyes and lead the akatsuki. As I mentioned before. Tobi failed at corrupting itachi and making him the next tobi and thats why I think this time tobi may pull out every dirty trick he can to make sasuke what he wants.

and how well is he succeeding ...sasuke is falling for his every trap....sasuke didnt give a damn to his brother's ambitions...he didnt even give damn to his brother's wishes and sacrifices... He is just too selfish....or rather a canvas where madara is painting whatever he wants...doesnt sauske has his own opinion for good or bad.....he always do what ppl make him do...itachi wanted sasuke to kill him... itachi succeeded...madara wants him to destroy konoha...madara is winning till now...it makes me feel sorry for sasuke...ppl just play with him like a toy.....he is one sad child....i think in manga he z the most unfortunate character..

Last edited by h33r; 01-01-2009 at 12:19 AM.
h33r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 12:26 AM   #28
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by h33r View Post
and how well is he succeeding ...sasuke is falling for his every trap....sasuke didnt give a damn to his brother's ambitions...he didnt even give damn to his brother's wishes and sacrifices... He is just too selfish....or rather a canvas where madara is painting whatever he wants...doesnt sauske has his own opinion for good or bad.....he always do what ppl make him do...itachi wanted sasuke to kill him... itachi succeeded...madara wants him to destroy konoha...madara is winning till now...it makes me feel sorry for sasuke...ppl just play with him like a toy...
It was sasukes plan to destroy konaha not tobis. Ive been saying for a long time now I think sasuke is playing the foel. Hes acting like how he thinks madara wants him to be so he can gain tobis trust and take him out. Dont forget, Madara is last on sasukes list for vengence. For all of you who think madara is narutos oppenent. Cant you see what kishi did with madara. He made him the bad guy while glorifieng itachi to be the good guy. Thats why madara is sasukes new goal along with danzou and the elders.
Old 01-01-2009, 12:35 AM   #29
h33r
Chuunin

h33r is on a distinguished road

Quote:
It was sasukes plan to destroy konaha not tobis. Ive been saying for a long time now I think sasuke is playing the foel. Hes acting like how he thinks madara wants him to be so he can gain tobis trust and take him out. Dont forget, Madara is last on sasukes list for vengence. For all of you who think madara is narutos oppenent. Cant you see what kishi did with madara. He made him the bad guy while glorifieng itachi to be the good guy. Thats why madara is sasukes new goal along with danzou and the elders.
well i know madara is in sasuke's list.... and i expect sasuke to take his eyes :P.... and sauke cud be playing foul.... but didnt u see how easy was it for tobi to make sasuke belive in him ...even itachi knew that sasuke wud fall for that...tobi knew sasuke and itachi wud have different views...i think he figured it out when sasuke joined oro..that sasuke doesnt care for village...so he became an easy target....itachi clearly said that sasuke was some empty canvas ..etc etc

http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.p...ruto&c=403&p=3

h33r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 12:42 AM   #30
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

I saw a quoted post of yellow flashes where he said "eternal" not to yourself didn't i say don't post stuff that aren't true....

It's not the EMS eternal mangekyou sharingan was a mis trans the real translation is the "Permanent Mankgekyou Sharingan" meaning you will never go blind this is the real deal..

Permanent as in permanent light to your eyes.

Madara is alive he had strong chakra so he lived long it doesn't have to be large he said it was merely strong meaning a powerful chakra he is obviously not at his prime anymore which is why he needs the 9 beasts.

Danzo = Danzo... tsunade knows how danzo looks like he was always the same just got older he was in the age group of the third right now danzo is 72 years old madara is like around 100 since kakuzu was 91 when he died, and amdara and the first fought in the beginning of the leaf village.

I also gotta say the ignore list is amazing lol
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote