Madaras dead, but lives on! - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-01-2009, 12:55 AM   #31
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Madaras dead, but lives on!

I didnt state it as a fact. If you had any kind of sense of humor you would of noticed I was being sarcastic.

Danzou=tobi is just a theory so dont act like you know for sure whos who!

your ignore button maybe awesome, but your perm banned if you piss anyone else off! Thats my Ignore button.

Yes, sasuke is a blank canvas. He devoted himself to revenge and found out he was wrong and now hes not sure what to believe. Still, I have my suspicions that sasuke is playing the foel waiting for madara to drop his guard.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-01-2009, 01:08 AM   #32
h33r
Chuunin

h33r is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Yes, sasuke is a blank canvas. He devoted himself to revenge and found out he was wrong and now hes not sure what to believe. Still, I have my suspicions that sasuke is playing the foel waiting for madara to drop his guard.
Madara always wanted revenge on leaf village. Even if sasuke is playing foul he still wnats to destroy leaf village...which had been madara's goal...madara sent sasuke after 8 tails which agn was interest to madara only(he is the 1 collecting bijjus through akatsuki)... so somehow madara made sasuke do his own work...thats my point....so even playing foul madar's painting is somehow on sasuke's canvas....
moreover 100 yr old madara is not a fool... he was careful with itachi he wud be careful with sasuke too..

Last edited by h33r; 01-01-2009 at 01:10 AM.
h33r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 01:12 AM   #33
Krohnie84
Jounin

Krohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Well, it is called the Eternal MS,! I think its the eyes that last forever not the body.

About why tobi would tell sasuke about danzou and the three elders. I think Tobi is trying to corrupt what good sasuke has left so he can become the body for madaras eyes and lead the akatsuki. As I mentioned before. Tobi failed at corrupting itachi and making him the next tobi and thats why I think this time tobi may pull out every dirty trick he can to make sasuke what he wants.
Screw leading the akatsuki, but the idea of making a body to tkae on his eyes is good. It still fallows the Oru story line, but works much better.

I think your idea also works much better because it fits with Madara's ideals of the Uchiha. He wants the strongest to take up the future of the clan. Itachi didn't agree with it, but he is trying (< key word right there) to mold Sasuke into the perfect recipenaint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
I saw a quoted post of yellow flashes where he said "eternal" not to yourself didn't i say don't post stuff that aren't true....

It's not the EMS eternal mangekyou sharingan was a mis trans the real translation is the "Permanent Mankgekyou Sharingan" meaning you will never go blind this is the real deal..

Permanent as in permanent light to your eyes.

Madara is alive he had strong chakra so he lived long it doesn't have to be large he said it was merely strong meaning a powerful chakra he is obviously not at his prime anymore which is why he needs the 9 beasts.

Danzo = Danzo... tsunade knows how danzo looks like he was always the same just got older he was in the age group of the third right now danzo is 72 years old madara is like around 100 since kakuzu was 91 when he died, and amdara and the first fought in the beginning of the leaf village.

I also gotta say the ignore list is amazing lol

Eternal = everlasting = undying = unending = never-ending = endless = ceaseless = timeless. Not that permanent is a bad way of saying it, but I think eternal also fits quite well. Besides, I get too many laughs at PMS.

Ignore list?.?.? I'm not following?

"Never go back on your word... and never give up, no matter how bad it gets. That's your Ninja way."
Jiraiya Ero-Sennin.
Krohnie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 01:14 AM   #34
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by h33r View Post
Madara always wanted revenge on leaf village. Even if sasuke is playing foul he still wnats to destroy leaf village...which had been madara's goal...madara sent sasuke after 8 tails which agn was interest to madara only(he is the 1 collecting bijjus through akatsuki)... so somehow madara made sasuke do his own work...thats my point....so even playing foul madar's painting is somehow on sasuke's canvas....
moreover 100 yr old madara is not a fool... he was careful with itachi he wud be careful with sasuke too..
I dont disagree at all with that. Madara told sasuke what he needed to hear to seek destruction of the leaf village. Still, even though sasuke said he was going to destroy the whole thing, I think he onily wants to punish those who manipulated his brother. Namely danzou and the elders. Sasuke might even just be seeking the other side of the story from danzou so he doesnt make the same mistake of being controled. Just my oppinion!

Kronie84. Myth put me on some ignore list because he was tired of me debating his manga facts as oppinion. its myth!

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 01-01-2009 at 01:16 AM.
Old 01-01-2009, 01:28 AM   #35
Krohnie84
Jounin

Krohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I dont disagree at all with that. Madara told sasuke what he needed to hear to seek destruction of the leaf village. Still, even though sasuke said he was going to destroy the whole thing, I think he onily wants to punish those who manipulated his brother. Namely danzou and the elders. Sasuke might even just be seeking the other side of the story from danzou so he doesnt make the same mistake of being controled. Just my oppinion!

Kronie84. Myth put me on some ignore list because he was tired of me debating his manga facts as oppinion. its myth!
From what we have seen as Sasuke's personality, this could be the outcome. Yet, I wouldn't be suprized if he gets trapped/attacked or blah, and blah (< see where I'm going )

thanx, didn't know there was such a list, but now I do know. "And knowing is half the battle, GO JOE!"

"Never go back on your word... and never give up, no matter how bad it gets. That's your Ninja way."
Jiraiya Ero-Sennin.
Old 01-01-2009, 01:29 AM   #36
h33r
Chuunin

Quote:
I dont disagree at all with that. Madara told sasuke what he needed to hear to seek destruction of the leaf village. Still, even though sasuke said he was going to destroy the whole thing, I think he onily wants to punish those who manipulated his brother. Namely danzou and the elders. Sasuke might even just be seeking the other side of the story from danzou so he doesnt make the same mistake of being controled. Just my oppinion!!
well i hope u r right..but i dun think sasuke ever talks or give lectures like naruto before killing ..so i dun think he ll ask danzou or elders anything...moreover what makes u think think elders and danzou wud be pushovers...firstly they wont be willing to tell him anything...secondly if he falls into gr8 danzou's hand..danzou really knows how to play dirty...(agn sasuke is a canvas ...he never had strong strong ideas abt wrong n right ..he cant think for himself..only one who can knock senses into him is naruto)...then sasuke woubd be like a table tennis ball with danzou on one side and tobi on other....... sasuke's bad side is kinda sickenning me now... i really liked sasuke(he WAS one of my fav characters) ...but recently i have started disliking him...

Old 01-01-2009, 01:31 AM   #37
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krohnie84 View Post
From what we have seen as Sasuke's personality, this could be the outcome. Yet, I wouldn't be suprized if he gets trapped/attacked or blah, and blah (< see where I'm going )

thanx, didn't know there was such a list, but now I do know. "And knowing is half the battle, GO JOE!"
I havent heard that in so long, LMAO!
Old 01-01-2009, 01:38 AM   #38
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Sorry for the double post Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by h33r View Post
well i hope u r right..but i dun think sasuke ever talks or give lectures like naruto before killing ..so i dun think he ll ask danzou or elders anything...moreover what makes u think think elders and danzou wud be pushovers...firstly they wont be willing to tell him anything...secondly if he falls into gr8 danzou's hand..danzou really knows how to play dirty...(agn sasuke is a canvas ...he never had strong strong ideas abt wrong n right ..he cant think for himself..only one who can knock senses into him is naruto)...then sasuke woubd be like a table tennis ball with danzou on one side and tobi on other....... sasuke's bad side is kinda sickenning me now... i really liked sasuke(he WAS one of my fav characters) ...but recently i have started disliking him...
Sasuke chose the path of revenge with eyes wide open even though oro an itachi played a big part. I honestly dont think sasuke dislikes any of his former comrades, I think he just feels more comfortable doing things on his own. Hell, he may just want to keep his former comrades out of danger, but I might be giving him too much credit. I guess what Im trying to say is dont jump to any conclussions just yet. Sasuke can talk big about revenge and destroying things, but he still has yet to kill anybody.
Old 01-01-2009, 01:44 AM   #39
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krohnie84 View Post
Screw leading the akatsuki, but the idea of making a body to tkae on his eyes is good. It still fallows the Oru story line, but works much better.

I think your idea also works much better because it fits with Madara's ideals of the Uchiha. He wants the strongest to take up the future of the clan. Itachi didn't agree with it, but he is trying (< key word right there) to mold Sasuke into the perfect recipenaint.

Eternal = everlasting = undying = unending = never-ending = endless = ceaseless = timeless. Not that permanent is a bad way of saying it, but I think eternal also fits quite well. Besides, I get too many laughs at PMS.

Ignore list?.?.? I'm not following?
I don't think you get it lmaoo there is no debating the point that its not eternal there is no such a thing as ems in the manga its fan made crap the real way of saying it is pms permanent Mangekyou Sharingan.

Thus u cannot say stuff like the eyes are alive forever cause they are called eternal. No u simply cannot use this point because its not true its called permanent because the vision in your eyes will never deteriorate.. eternal may fit well to but no such thing exists.

Oh and an ignore list is for those who u can't stand posting i got yellow flash on mine no more endless point less dis proven by kishsimoto himself debates.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 01:47 AM   #40
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Let me refrase that! how do you "myth" know what "kishi" meant by permenant! By the way you put it, it sounds like a MS that never goes back to normal.

Could someone please ask myth this please TY!

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 01-01-2009 at 01:52 AM.
Old 01-01-2009, 02:06 AM   #41
h33r
Chuunin

Quote:
Sorry for the double post Mods

Sasuke chose the path of revenge with eyes wide open even though oro an itachi played a big part. I honestly dont think sasuke dislikes any of his former comrades, I think he just feels more comfortable doing things on his own. Hell, he may just want to keep his former comrades out of danger, but I might be giving him too much credit. I guess what Im trying to say is dont jump to any conclussions just yet. Sasuke can talk big about revenge and destroying things, but he still has yet to kill anybody.
ok ..m waiting for him to kill someone then :P...anyway dun u think if that happens ..i mean he only talks big...it would be so unlike sasuke we have known so far....

Old 01-01-2009, 02:35 AM   #42
sarutobisensei
Genin

sarutobisensei is on a distinguished road

1 thng z clr
sasuke ll b da lst villain.
sasuke fans sasuke z abt 2 b pnwd
sarutobisensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 02:09 PM   #43
Krohnie84
Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
I don't think you get it lmaoo there is no debating the point that its not eternal there is no such a thing as ems in the manga its fan made crap the real way of saying it is pms permanent Mangekyou Sharingan.

Thus u cannot say stuff like the eyes are alive forever cause they are called eternal. No u simply cannot use this point because its not true its called permanent because the vision in your eyes will never deteriorate.. eternal may fit well to but no such thing exists.

Oh and an ignore list is for those who u can't stand posting i got yellow flash on mine no more endless point less dis proven by kishsimoto himself debates.
But, Madara claims to be able to live for a very long time (due to the PMS/EMS. He says its because of his chakra, but Itachi said he wanted to obtain true immortality. < that could have been him raving to make Sasuke think he was crazy or something.) What if that does make the eyes enternal? The body can live forever (Most likely not) becuase the eyes are permanent/eternal.

I think we can drop it, this is more of a matter of opinion. Either way everyone knows what it means.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarutobisensei View Post
1 thng z clr
Does this form of writing take less time, because it took me forever to read it?

Jiraiya Ero-Sennin.

Last edited by Krohnie84; 01-01-2009 at 02:11 PM.
Old 01-01-2009, 03:23 PM   #44
central123
Genin

central123 is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont think sasuke will end up being a villain i think hell just have one last fight with naruto and naruto will kick some sage sense into hes head and hell wake up and become a good guy .
Old 01-01-2009, 09:16 PM   #45
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarutobisensei View Post
1 thng z clr
Its Toki from Deathclock. Can I have your autograph? JK...

Pwned by who?