Madaras dead, but lives on! - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-02-2009, 04:33 PM   #61
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Madaras dead, but lives on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
sasuke is weaker then yamato check the data book he is also weaker then kakashi... the time 4 of them met sasuke naruto was less then 50% sakura was useless yamato was to busy not trying to hurt him sai wasn't doing anything.

If sasuke even attempted to do what pain did naruto would kill him in a matter of secodns one blow to sasuke like to pain and its lights out.
Coming from the guy who thinks pain is at 100 percent after what he did to the village.

I think its almost impossible for you to give a nonbias description of sasukes abilities! Still, your free to post whatever you want. Its a free forum..
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2009, 04:46 PM   #62
Detcelfer
Hunter-Nin

Detcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Coming from the guy who thinks pain is at 100 percent after what he did to the village.

I think its almost impossible for you to give a nonbias description of sasukes abilities! Still, your free to post whatever you want. Its a free forum..
But some of us wish there was a toll for biased, unfounded falsehoods spoken as facts. Newcomers would see those statements and have the impression that fools comment here.

Originally Posted by Naruto2008
... and the Jman can never be wrong.

Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.

Last edited by Detcelfer; 01-02-2009 at 04:49 PM.
Detcelfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 06:05 PM   #63
gringie
my ninja way!

gringie is an unknown quantity at this point

tobi knew alot about itachi and itachi only knew alittle bit that's why he pass saskue that black fire move,so when tobi got close to saskue it would react to attack tobi,for some reason itachi didn't like tobi,he just needed him to get rid of the uchia clan,because if he was really close to him they would of been partners for akatuski but they weren't.why you say because itachi was never a bad guy just a spy because when itachi first came back to the village is when the third hokage died to show his face and act like he was takin naruto back to akatuski if u remember well the pervert got back in time to stop itachi and kisame from takin naruto,supposedly j-man said he knew that the hooker he was with was under genjustu why didn't he get rid of her at all?why you say because itachi was giving j-man info on akatsuki,because before itachi left the village the first time he apologized to the third and ask him to watch over saskue,so itachi respected the fourth what makes you think itachi wouldn't warned someone from the village if someone bad try to do something to it? but back to my point is that tobi knew that itachi wouldn't kill his brother but saskue will so he got's the upper hand because he got's itachi's body and if saskue over do it with his eyes and it's no use what's going to be his eyes replacement? who eles his brother and who got his body tobi and if that dosen't happen then i think tobi has to wait a couple of months or so to replace his body but with a dead body and maybe it could be itachi's
gringie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 06:24 AM   #64
h33r
Chuunin

h33r is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
sasuke is weaker then yamato check the data book he is also weaker then kakashi... the time 4 of them met sasuke naruto was less then 50% sakura was useless yamato was to busy not trying to hurt him sai wasn't doing anything.

If sasuke even attempted to do what pain did naruto would kill him in a matter of secodns one blow to sasuke like to pain and its lights out.
yamato is stronger than sasuke according to databook....i think kishi shd have done same in manga...yamato shd have done something rather than just being a spectator... he was just doing nothing...he shd have done sth if he was stronger...they went thr to capture him ...but yamato did nothing...

what made u think naruto will kill sasuke..itachi asked naruto what wud he do if sasuke attacjed village...naruto said he wud save village without killing sasuke....if naruto ll kill sasuke that wud be against naruto's ninja way...naruto and pain's rivalry is nothing like sasuke and naruto's..

Last edited by h33r; 01-03-2009 at 06:29 AM.
h33r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 06:32 AM   #65
Viczor6
Hunter-Nin

Viczor6 will become famous soon enoughViczor6 will become famous soon enough

Tobi is Uchiha Madara. There is no other bodies, its as simple as that.

when we first saw Tobi/Madara he is acting goofy n so on, cause by being a goofy person no one would expect him to be anyone else than just Tobi. I'm not good with words but I hope you understand what I'm trying to say :P He is acting like a goofy person so no one expects anything else from him.

I think people just is trying to complicate this, even more.. I mean, "he is alive, and dead". I dont mean to insult anyone.. Everyone got there own opinions and thoughts, thats what making this forum fun.

one more thing. I doubt that anyone know what kind of person Madara really was. It could be that he actually was a "naruto" type.. Goofy and strong/mad. there, just threw it out.

Member of the Akatsuki FC
Viczor6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 06:36 AM   #66
dron2124
Chuunin

dron2124 is a jewel in the roughdron2124 is a jewel in the roughdron2124 is a jewel in the roughdron2124 is a jewel in the roughdron2124 is a jewel in the roughdron2124 is a jewel in the rough

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/400/08/

bottom two paneslls show to dif tobis with two dif masks. dif hair styles adn all. so this is complely fezable.
an if u look at the picture form http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/397/03/
his face looks old but danzos face looks older then this guys and danzo cant be over what 60 or so. so if madara is imortal then shouldnt he be hella old looking

proud member of:
dron2124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 06:45 AM   #67
h33r
Chuunin

h33r is on a distinguished road

do really think if he was naruto type he wud take out eyes of his own brother for more power??

h33r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 06:53 AM   #68
Viczor6
Hunter-Nin

Viczor6 will become famous soon enoughViczor6 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by h33r View Post
do really think if he was naruto type he wud take out eyes of his own brother for more power??
well ofc not, thats why I wrote mad.

Member of the Akatsuki FC
Viczor6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 05:43 PM   #69
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

I look at tobis character and I see a fake Madara, "just my oppinion". Im not really trying to over complicate Tobis character Im actually trying to simplify it. Im looking at his character from the angle of "the most likely explanation is the simplist one". Which IMO, is that Tobi is not hoding back, but that is all he can do and thats how I came to believe Tobi is not just madara, but mostlikely not even an uchiha.

As new evidence is presented this theory will evolve or even be be proven to be crap! but, until then, the theory I posted is my oppinion on tobis true Idenity and how he intends to replace madara.

Thank you for your oppinions.
Old 01-03-2009, 06:16 PM   #70
senju naruto
Genin

senju naruto is an unknown quantity at this point

maybe the kyuubi and madara are so coonected that when yondaime sealed away the body of the kyuubi he sealed madars body 2 leaving only his spirit and using a jutsu similar to orichimaru's he could take possesion of anothers body and i think that also that the body that madara took possesion is obito s body (no one can be sure that he was dead so maybe he was taken captive by the rook nins) and ould explain his chldish behaviour
senju naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 07:08 PM   #71
Yelloflash
Genin

Yelloflash is on a distinguished road

^ummm wtf....but i think that madara has found a way to be semi immortal...some people think its like how kakuzu does it with the passing on of a body part but that doesn't seem possible i think that madara has masterd time jutsu soo well that he can prevent himself from aging

It doesn't take a genius to contradict everything I say. It takes a genius to contradict everything I say, and be right.
Yelloflash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 07:13 PM   #72
Frog_Hermit
Chuunin

Frog_Hermit will become famous soon enoughFrog_Hermit will become famous soon enough

well itachi said that madara is alive and tobi said that he is madara - even if on some other things one of them is lieing they both said that madara is alive, and i dont see point for both of them to said that dead person is alive so my opinion is - madara is alive ^^
Frog_Hermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 07:17 PM   #73
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yelloflash View Post
^ummm wtf....but i think that madara has found a way to be semi immortal...some people think its like how kakuzu does it with the passing on of a body part but that doesn't seem possible i think that madara has masterd time jutsu soo well that he can prevent himself from aging
Well, if thats true then why does it look like Tobis been swimming the past 16 years straight, "wrinly"?

My theory is that madara isnt physicly immortal, but Mediphoricly throught the coutinueation "for the lack of a better word" of his ambitions and ideals. Not to forget his EMS eyes or eye, whichever.

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 01-03-2009 at 07:23 PM.
Old 01-03-2009, 07:20 PM   #74
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Sorry for the double post Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frog_Hermit View Post
well itachi said that madara is alive and tobi said that he is madara - even if on some other things one of them is lieing they both said that madara is alive, and i dont see point for both of them to said that dead person is alive so my opinion is - madara is alive ^^
The only way I could counter that is if Danzou is madara and tobi is a random ninja with his left eye that coutinues his work becuase madara has gotten to old to do so. maybe, maybe not?

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 01-03-2009 at 07:24 PM.
Old 01-04-2009, 09:28 AM   #75
Krohnie84
Jounin

Krohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Well, if thats true then why does it look like Tobis been swimming the past 16 years straight, "wrinly"?

My theory is that madara isnt physicly immortal, but Mediphoricly throught the coutinueation "for the lack of a better word" of his ambitions and ideals. Not to forget his EMS eyes or eye, whichever.
I have come to agree that he isn't imortal as well. I'm not so sure about his "Ambitions and Ideals" due to no one else really taking the same road/path as him.?.?.?

Another reason I think he might not be immortal is..... Itachi said something to Sasuke when he was telling him the story of Madara. He said that "The only person who can surpass him, surpass the invincible Madara and achieve TRUE immortality, is me". http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.p...uto&c=386&p=10 I think Madara is only alive due to what he said himself. His chakra, the third was a very elderly person; yet he was quite the ninja in his old age. I can see that someone of Madara's power/talent can live even longer and still be a very good ninja.

^ besides all this, I think there could be another way he could make himself live longer.

"Never go back on your word... and never give up, no matter how bad it gets. That's your Ninja way."
Jiraiya Ero-Sennin.
Krohnie84 is offline   Reply With Quote