puzzles of naruto manga - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-15-2009, 10:13 AM   #1
phyomin
Genin

phyomin has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Wink puzzles of naruto manga

We all no hw sharigen is great.
before kishi reveals rinnegan and sage technique in the manga, it was the greatest genjutsu. Very difficult to defeat without relying on summoning technique or speed jutsu. it also can't beat the guy like gai. Gai can predict enemy's movement and can avoid eye contact.

now we all know rinnegan is the greatest eye technique. superior to sharigen. but we still don't no the trick because we are not still sure which one is the akatsuki leader, madara or pain. and also why tobi could make a S-rank jutsu without forming any hand-seal while we didn't see even Pain could do jutsu like that.

we still don't no why senju clan was better than uchiha clan. was forest jutsu better than sharigen?

So, finally, it becomes completely puzzle to me considering on sharigen vs rinnegan vs forest jutsu vs sage mode.

i also wonder if gai could utilize eight inner gates of chakara, why couldn't Naruto also do this in Sage mode? I want to know wht will happen when naruto utilize eight gates in sage mode. Anyhow, i prefer sage mode than others because it is the only technique which uses natural energy and can't b sensed by sharigen and rinnegan. so, it has upperhand.
phyomin is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2009, 10:24 AM   #2
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice
Re: puzzles of naruto manga

1. The Sharingan was not, as far as I know, effective as a Genjutsu "weapon". It was the Mangekyo Sharingan, which in the Uchiha clan, only a few have been able to obtain the Mangekyo Sharingan: Madara and Izuna Uchiha being the first. At present, there are three people alive who can use the Mangekyo Sharingan Kakashi, Madara, and Sasuke.

2. Just becaues they have the Sharingan, whether it be Mangekyo, Eternal Mangekyo, or just regular 3 tomoe Sharingan doesn't mean they will be able to beat someone who is just flat out better. I think the Senju clan beat the Uchiha's simply because they outnumbered them, used some 'sneaky' tactics, and the 1st Hokage was just plain stronger than Madara.

3. Rinnenan has been said to be the #1 eye technique, and it's first user is who all modern Taijutsu, Genjutsu, and Ninjutsu came from. It has been built up to basically be God's eyes. If everything that has been said about them is true, and Nagato's eyes are the real rinnegan, then I can't even fathom how powerful he will be.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 10:43 AM   #3
phyomin
Genin

phyomin has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadness0308 View Post
1. The Sharingan was not, as far as I know, effective as a Genjutsu "weapon". It was the Mangekyo Sharingan, which in the Uchiha clan, only a few have been able to obtain the Mangekyo Sharingan: Madara and Izuna Uchiha being the first. At present, there are three people alive who can use the Mangekyo Sharingan Kakashi, Madara, and Sasuke.

2. Just becaues they have the Sharingan, whether it be Mangekyo, Eternal Mangekyo, or just regular 3 tomoe Sharingan doesn't mean they will be able to beat someone who is just flat out better. I think the Senju clan beat the Uchiha's simply because they outnumbered them, used some 'sneaky' tactics, and the 1st Hokage was just plain stronger than Madara.

3. Rinnenan has been said to be the #1 eye technique, and it's first user is who all modern Taijutsu, Genjutsu, and Ninjutsu came from. It has been built up to basically be God's eyes. If everything that has been said about them is true, and Nagato's eyes are the real rinnegan, then I can't even fathom how powerful he will be.
2. i don't think senju were outnumbered. before itachi killed his own clan, we all saw the uchiha members as police force but we only see yamato as senju clan and uses senju clan technique.

3. if pain is superior than madara, why can't he do jutsu without forming hand-seal like tobi once used space-time jutsu without any hand-seal? and why can't he summon a beast like nine-tails? i m sure his summoned beasts are not so smart and strong.
phyomin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 10:53 AM   #4
Scarecrow
Chuunin

Scarecrow will become famous soon enoughScarecrow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by phyomin View Post
We all no hw sharigen is great.
before kishi reveals rinnegan and sage technique in the manga, it was the greatest genjutsu. Very difficult to defeat without relying on summoning technique or speed jutsu. it also can't beat the guy like gai. Gai can predict enemy's movement and can avoid eye contact.

now we all know rinnegan is the greatest eye technique. superior to sharigen. but we still don't no the trick because we are not still sure which one is the akatsuki leader, madara or pain. and also why tobi could make a S-rank jutsu without forming any hand-seal while we didn't see even Pain could do jutsu like that.

we still don't no why senju clan was better than uchiha clan. was forest jutsu better than sharigen?

So, finally, it becomes completely puzzle to me considering on sharigen vs rinnegan vs forest jutsu vs sage mode.

i also wonder if gai could utilize eight inner gates of chakara, why couldn't Naruto also do this in Sage mode? I want to know wht will happen when naruto utilize eight gates in sage mode. Anyhow, i prefer sage mode than others because it is the only technique which uses natural energy and can't b sensed by sharigen and rinnegan. so, it has upperhand.
tobi doesent use handseals maybe because he is using mangekyou sharingan to teleport.
first hokage was stronger than madara (imo he was the best hokage), he overpowered and outsmarted madara despite the sharingan and the kyubi madara had. its kinda hard to believe it but first hokage prob had the amount of chakra naruto has because he created a forest while fighting.
first three hokages came from the senju clan so it looks like the senju are stronger than uchihas. however i think tobi is the strongest uchiha ever and is stronger than any hokage. itachi was at least at the hokage level or stronger. sasuke is close to that level. so i cant tell which clan is stronger.
one thing is sure and that is madara was weaker than the first hokage, that was the reason for uchihas being weaker than senju. after that there was not any uchiha strong enough to challenge a kage. until now, when tobi, itachi and sasuke appeared at the same era.

Last edited by Scarecrow; 01-15-2009 at 10:54 AM.
Scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 01:43 PM   #5
senju naruto
Genin

senju naruto is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
tobi doesent use handseals maybe because he is using mangekyou sharingan to teleport.
first hokage was stronger than madara (imo he was the best hokage), he overpowered and outsmarted madara despite the sharingan and the kyubi madara had. its kinda hard to believe it but first hokage prob had the amount of chakra naruto has because he created a forest while fighting.
first three hokages came from the senju clan so it looks like the senju are stronger than uchihas. however i think tobi is the strongest uchiha ever and is stronger than any hokage. itachi was at least at the hokage level or stronger. sasuke is close to that level. so i cant tell which clan is stronger.
one thing is sure and that is madara was weaker than the first hokage, that was the reason for uchihas being weaker than senju. after that there was not any uchiha strong enough to challenge a kage. until now, when tobi, itachi and sasuke appeared at the same era.
first what make you say that minato was not senju? if the position of hokage was open to evryone then an uchiha could be a hockage so why would they prepare a coup d'etat they would only need to ask itachi to become hockage (he had the potentiel to do it) and then change the situation of the uchiha insteed of preparing such rebelion and for the senju clan and the uchiha they were equally strong but imo madara was blinded by his arrogance and he underestimate his oponent so he lost
Old 01-15-2009, 01:55 PM   #6
Scarecrow
Chuunin

Scarecrow will become famous soon enoughScarecrow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by senju naruto View Post
first what make you say that minato was not senju? if the position of hokage was open to evryone then an uchiha could be a hockage so why would they prepare a coup d'etat they would only need to ask itachi to become hockage (he had the potentiel to do it) and then change the situation of the uchiha insteed of preparing such rebelion and for the senju clan and the uchiha they were equally strong but imo madara was blinded by his arrogance and he underestimate his oponent so he lost
we dont know about minato being a part of senju clan yet. maybe he was, maybe he wasnt. my opinion is there was no discrimination. the strongest one is the hokage. the uchiha rebelling story - u only heard that from tobi, no one else.
Old 01-15-2009, 06:31 PM   #7
anburaydin
Heavens blade

anburaydin is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by phyomin View Post
2. i don't think senju were outnumbered. before itachi killed his own clan, we all saw the uchiha members as police force but we only see yamato as senju clan and uses senju clan technique.
yamato isnt part of the senju clan.