Naruto 430 discussions - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2008, 06:55 PM   #136
white wolf god
Genin

white wolf god is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 430 discussions

this is wat i asked before if hes using chakra wudnt he run out and eventually use the foxes chakra but then doesnt that cause a repulsion between sage mode and tail mode.

and as far fetched as it sounds y not, if jiraiya had ma and pa toad attached to him anything can happen its a naruto world.

Old 12-29-2008, 06:57 PM   #137
Master2005
Holy Shitballz! 0_0

Master2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to behold

I think that would be quite useless since that "small clone" still would have had the ability to gather nature energy while "being moved", so he could do it all alone while moving.

And I don't think he can use his Bunshin to transfer something to him except the experience they've made.
Old 12-29-2008, 06:57 PM   #138
Detcelfer
Hunter-Nin

Detcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frog_Hermit View Post
1) hm... i dont think soo, i think naruto has found a way to be in sage mode as long as he have chakra, we can asume that because he did figure something out and train that for some time
2) rash nature is not shinobi way and that way he can win only if he have luck nothing else, strong naruto to me means that he now can logicaly and strategicly think and act

i was thinking - can naruto make one of his clones transform into something smalle and put that into his pocket soo than his transform clone would maybe be able to take natural energy and transfer it to naruto and that way none would ever know how is he doing it ^^ (- i know how it sounds, but remember it is just an idea ^^)
That gave me a chuckle.

The possible options for Naruto to clone himself are endless. He can turn himself into a giant shuriken so I'm sure he could do just about anything else smaller or near his own size. But I think Kishi tries to keep that creativity on a short leash at times. When one thinks about it, you can take any ability and make it too powerful.

For example: Why not just create a trillion Naruto clones and cover every inch of the earth to locate Sasuke? Because it's too powerful and would ruin the story. Horrible example but you get the idea

Originally Posted by Naruto2008
... and the Jman can never be wrong.

Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.
Old 12-29-2008, 07:03 PM   #139
Kakashi_Rocks
Chuunin

Kakashi_Rocks is an unknown quantity at this point

you guys think the ppl the slugs are helping are gonna survive?
Old 12-29-2008, 07:04 PM   #140
uchihamadara
Hunter-Nin

uchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enough

Most likely he entered sage mode before he was summoned to konoha we probably won't find out how he gathers the natural energy until the fight escalates further.

The badass shinobis
Old 12-29-2008, 07:04 PM   #141
Frog_Hermit
Chuunin

Frog_Hermit will become famous soon enoughFrog_Hermit will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master2005 View Post
And I don't think he can use his Bunshin to transfer something to him except the experience they've made.
i didnt think that way, i mean if naruto could do some tipe of fusion with that "small clone" like he tried with that frog...

Detcelfer: i know what u want to say, but as i sad it is only an idea, in the end the only one who will "chose" how powerful some jutsu will be is none other than kishi

Last edited by Frog_Hermit; 12-29-2008 at 07:07 PM.
Old 12-29-2008, 07:06 PM   #142
Detcelfer
Hunter-Nin

Detcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi_Rocks View Post
you guys think the ppl the slugs are helping are gonna survive?
Most likely as it'll be a tip of the hat to Tsunades amazing healing abilities.

Old 12-29-2008, 07:06 PM   #143
Anythingavailable
Genin

Anythingavailable is an unknown quantity at this point

I am not sure that Naruto CAN'T transfer energy to himself using a clone. If you think about it, when he creates a clone part of his chakra is spread to the clone. When the clone disapears what happens to the chakra? If it just disapears how does the knowledge of what happened to the clone get back to him? Also, It isn't that the clone would have to be on an unmoving surface, just that the clone would have to not move. If you think about it, the earth is moving at how many miles an hour? He would have to be in space to keep his body from moving completely.

"写輪眼の本当の力が…このうちはマダラの力が」

Sharingan will regain its true power... as will I, Uchiha Madara*!

As for whether or not the character speaking is Uchiha Madara, as to this, there is no doubt. This part, このうちはマダラの力, has been construed by some to mean "this power, the power of Uchiha Madara." They're reading it like this: この うちはマダラの力。The way they should be reading it is like this: このうちはマダラの 力。When この precedes the name of a person (in this case, Uchiha Madara), the person referenced is the speaker himself. It's a way for the speaker to indicate that he or she is a real big deal (in his or her mind, anyway). And no, it's not a "vague" sentence, or one which could be read both ways: the way we're indicating here is the only way to interpret the sentence, at least as far as whether the speaker is Uchiha Madara or not. Whether Madara is possessing someone else's body or if Tobi's just a robot through which his voice comes out,is another matter altogether."
Old 12-29-2008, 07:08 PM   #144
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

I still think with the short amount of time hes had to come up with something. Hes gathering the energy letting the clones fight. Narutos hiding somewhere. Its hard to believe with narutos lack of chakra control, he could balance KBs giving him NE while he fights.
Old 12-29-2008, 07:15 PM   #145
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

He either did it with brute force bad ass or he used a one handed rasengan with that much power = more bad ass either way it's a win win situation.
Old 12-29-2008, 07:17 PM   #146
Detcelfer
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
I still think with the short amount of time hes had to come up with something. Hes gathering the energy letting the clones fight. Narutos hiding somewhere. Its hard to believe with narutos lack of chakra control, he could balance KBs giving him NE while he fights.
I agree. This should probably be in the prediction thread but I would wager that at some point Naruto will get skewered by an attack... but then we'll all discover that he is in fact hiding somewhere.

On of the things which I think will make this fight so neat actually. Both fighters have the ability to keep themselves away from the real battle (though Naruto generally goes balls first). It'll be different this time with Naruto - as we've seen, he tests his opponents and I suspect he'll be doing a lot of that here as Pain is not just anyone. He's the guy that killed Narutos sensei.

Old 12-29-2008, 07:19 PM   #147
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
That, was so badass. I hope SM Naruto manages to kill off more bodies before that other one revives'em. And who is that Hyuuga dude? He seemed like he was charged with the task of protecting Hinata. I thought that was Neji's job.
Well Neji is off on a mission with his team and they arent there so im guessing it was that guys job to look over hinata while they were gone. Team Gai missed out on the whole thing.
Old 12-29-2008, 07:19 PM   #148
Relic89
Academy Student

Relic89 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, great entrance.
I loved how he smashed that Pain's body.
But I'm kinda disappointed about his new outfit. Orange and red? WTF?
Old 12-29-2008, 07:19 PM   #149
uchihamadara
Hunter-Nin

uchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post

Don't be so quick to jump to conclusions naruto has improved tremendously over the past issues and he could have been able to master it.

The badass shinobis
Old 12-29-2008, 07:23 PM   #150
Sasuke is awsome
Jounin

Sasuke is awsome is a jewel in the roughSasuke is awsome is a jewel in the roughSasuke is awsome is a jewel in the roughSasuke is awsome is a jewel in the roughSasuke is awsome is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
Well Neji is off on a mission with his team and they arent there so im guessing it was that guys job to look over hinata while they were gone. Team Gai missed out on the whole thing.
I know i'm pretty sure if Guy was there he would help Kakashi fight the pain and kill him. And then Kakashi wouldn't be in the state of near death.
Proud Owner of Tsunade FC
Proud Owner of Orchimaru FC
Proud Owner of The Three Legendary Sannin FC
Proud Member of the Konoha Orange Flash FC
http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/h...sasuke-san.gif
Want free stuff? Such as a Xbox 360 or PS3. If so. Then click on the link below, sign up, and earn up enough points and get want you want. If you don't believe me check out the Testimonals.
http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=88409

May he rest in peace
Closed Thread