Naruto 430 discussions - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2008, 04:40 PM   #46
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: Naruto 430 discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Makes no difference? o_O

xD

No offense, but he has enhanced physical strength, and that's how he did it. Tsunade, Gai, and Sakura could have done the same thing if Demon Realm were going after someone else and didn't notice them. >.>

Like I said, I'm not trying to take away what Naruto did, but also take into account, before saying all Pain bodies are fucked right now, that Naruto did this against someone who wasn't even looking at him or paying him any attention. Naruto basically sucked punched him. If you're impressed by that, that's fine. I'm impressed that he did it also, but I also am a little sure that it wouldn't have been that easy if the Demon Realm were facing Naruto, and not Tsunade.
Ur a hater plain adn simple u and i both know u don't want it because u think its to far fetched for naruto to be stronger then jiriaya but its like that makes no difference if pain was coming at him or no naruto has a new fighting style..

@Wolf trust me rofll naruto is no where near the 4th hokage yet the point of the story is to get him that powerful near the end right now he has surpassed the previous generation aka kakashi's generation thats the one before this one.

those images were just a reminder of whom stands to guide him like when kakashi and him went rasengan vs rasengan naruto won and he saw the 4ths image and said he is just like him does that mean he is already like the 4th no it means he reminds him/ them of him.

Old 12-29-2008, 04:40 PM   #47
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

since pain's bodies has the same fields of vision..im going to say the other bodies saw naruto but couldnt react to his speed...pain was talking to naruto prior to summoning the other bodies, so he knew he was there. he didnt think naruto could get there in time is my guess...
Old 12-29-2008, 04:43 PM   #48
Myth
Kage

Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutologist View Post
since pain's bodies has the same fields of vision..im going to say the other bodies saw naruto but couldnt react to his speed...pain was talking to naruto prior to summoning the other bodies, so he knew he was there. he didnt think naruto could get there in time is my guess...
EXCELLENT POINT lol i completely forgot these guys have shared vision thus proving my point more makes no difference where he was going Mikey naruto was to fast.
Old 12-29-2008, 04:44 PM   #49
white wolf god
Genin

white wolf god is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
@Wolf trust me rofll naruto is no where near the 4th hokage yet the point of the story is to get him that powerful near the end right now he has surpassed the previous generation aka kakashi's generation thats the one before this one.

those images were just a reminder of whom stands to guide him like when kakashi and him went rasengan vs rasengan naruto won and he saw the 4ths image and said he is just like him does that mean he is already like the 4th no it means he reminds him/ them of him.
Damn it.... well in my heart i believe that naruto has surpassed all im a fan boy wat can i say thats my argument but to you and mikey fair enuf can't argue with that lol
Old 12-29-2008, 04:45 PM   #50
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

yeah...jiraiya's speed was matched during his fight with pain because of pain's ability of shared vision...naruto wiped that body out and all pain could do was watch...
Old 12-29-2008, 04:48 PM   #51
bluuuman
Chuunin

bluuuman is on a distinguished roadbluuuman is on a distinguished road

They probably couldn't move in time because God Pein's jutsu drained all of the bodies.
Old 12-29-2008, 04:49 PM   #52
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Definitely an awesome ass chapter, Naruto about to get down to business.
Old 12-29-2008, 04:49 PM   #53
Myth
Kage

That's why i say naruto is on par with jiraiya and maybe a bit tougher but hm wise naruto is better...

Jiraiya
Minato
Sarutobi
Kakashi
Naruto

5 bad ass ninjas

Quote:
They probably couldn't move in time because God Pein's jutsu drained all of the bodies.
they were all back to 100% in case u didn't notice konan said this time it took longer for the bodies to heal up then the last time.
Old 12-29-2008, 04:52 PM   #54
Narutologist
ANBU

the only difference between those five is age of experience...naruto is closing that gap fast...now he has the scroll...so there is more to this naruto and we have only seen the beginning....
Old 12-29-2008, 04:52 PM   #55
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ur a hater plain adn simple u and i both know u don't want it because u think its to far fetched for naruto to be stronger then jiriaya
I'm a hater?

Dude, I apologize for not having a hard on for Naruto one shotting Demon Realm. I'm sure I come off as anti-Naruto sometimes, but I'm really not. I'm glad he's gotten as strong as he has, and I'm glad he owned a Pain body (and indirectly saved Tsunade). I'm simply taking all things into account, I'm not as easily impressed as some. *shrug*
Old 12-29-2008, 04:53 PM   #56
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
I'm a hater?

Dude, I apologize for not having a hard on for Naruto one shotting Demon Realm. I'm sure I come off as anti-Naruto sometimes, but I'm really not. I'm glad he's gotten as strong as he has, and I'm glad he owned a Pain body (and indirectly saved Tsunade). I'm simply taking all things into account, I'm not as easily impressed as some. *shrug*
lol naruto hard on.

ur not easily impressed lol says the guy who was chanting naruto is so bad ass

Nah but i explained it more in depth why i said that im sure u read it specially the speed thing.
Old 12-29-2008, 04:54 PM   #57
Narutologist
ANBU

LOL! I think the week layoff had everyone anxious and then getting a big chapter like this has everyone that much more excited...
Old 12-29-2008, 04:55 PM   #58
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
lol naruto hard on.

ur not easily impressed lol says the guy who was chanting naruto is so bad ass

Nah but i explained it more in depth why i said that im sure u read it specially the speed thing.
It was badass when I first saw it, then I took another look at realized other factors.
Old 12-29-2008, 04:58 PM   #59
Narutologist
ANBU

^you did take into account the shared vision thing right...pain attacked Tsunade while the other ones prepared for naruto...the anbu member beside tsudane couldnt even react in time to save her...
Old 12-29-2008, 05:00 PM   #60
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutologist View Post
^you did take into account the shared vision thing right...pain attacked Tsunade while the other ones prepared for naruto...the anbu member beside tsudane couldnt even react in time to save her...
Yes, I already posted about that in another thread. xD I totally forgot about Pain's shared vision. He did have time to do something about Naruto, but Naruto was flat out too fast for Pain.
Closed Thread