Naruto 430 discussions - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2008, 05:43 PM   #91
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto 430 discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detcelfer View Post
Physical threats over the internet is gayer than aids.[/B] As always you pull your opinions out of that empty void between your ears. Dunce burro.
I know right. xD Lord knows pointing out ones grammatical errors and poking fun of their intelligence for no provoked reason is certainly much better.

Quote:
Moving on. I wonder now then how Danzou still plans on killing Tsunade now that she's out in the open.
He won't be. I mean, he may later, but now's a really bad time to do so.

Old 12-29-2008, 05:44 PM   #92
white wolf god
Genin

white wolf god is on a distinguished road

@ avian huh? isnt that due to it being a low quality scan?

Last edited by white wolf god; 12-29-2008 at 05:45 PM.
Old 12-29-2008, 05:44 PM   #93
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avian View Post
BTW why is it roughly drawn?
it's not i think its just all grainy and stuff someone should clean it up..
Old 12-29-2008, 05:44 PM   #94
Anythingavailable
Genin

Anythingavailable is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
that's over kill though theese toads will eat them alive if jiraiya's hair did lo..lll

@anythingavailable i agree with you but his lame ass come backs just kinda jumped out or no where...
I think they would be overkill too which is why I was looking for some other reason for them to be there .... no matter how far fetched.

"写輪眼の本当の力が…このうちはマダラの力が」

Sharingan will regain its true power... as will I, Uchiha Madara*!

As for whether or not the character speaking is Uchiha Madara, as to this, there is no doubt. This part, このうちはマダラの力, has been construed by some to mean "this power, the power of Uchiha Madara." They're reading it like this: この うちはマダラの力。The way they should be reading it is like this: このうちはマダラの 力。When この precedes the name of a person (in this case, Uchiha Madara), the person referenced is the speaker himself. It's a way for the speaker to indicate that he or she is a real big deal (in his or her mind, anyway). And no, it's not a "vague" sentence, or one which could be read both ways: the way we're indicating here is the only way to interpret the sentence, at least as far as whether the speaker is Uchiha Madara or not. Whether Madara is possessing someone else's body or if Tobi's just a robot through which his voice comes out,is another matter altogether."
Old 12-29-2008, 05:49 PM   #95
Detcelfer
Hunter-Nin

Detcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
And come backs consisting of iq mentioning and smarts is even more pathetic then what u just wrote gayer then aids now i know u were the lonely one in school who uses that "gayer then aids" ur pops had to have something better then that hmm maybe not if u use shit like "can of shut the fuck up" GAMELESSSS

Back on topic:

Why do u guys suppose the toads came along with naruto and like 4 of em and damn these frogs are huge gamakichi is a pimple compared to his father.. these toads grow big...
I'm sure when you read that you had a dumb empty expression on your face wearing a bud light shirt and it took you 10 minutes plus to process everything. But I understand now that you're a bit like genital herpies, you keep coming back as inconvenient as ever to infect the rest of us.

Originally Posted by Naruto2008
... and the Jman can never be wrong.

Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.
Old 12-29-2008, 05:51 PM   #96
Avian
Jounin

Avian will become famous soon enoughAvian will become famous soon enoughAvian will become famous soon enough

@Mikey & Myth
Thats what i though too but i never seen this bad of a scan before or not anything that i remember of XD

Well not all of it is bad just some part, like it was rushed :P Especially on page 9

Uzumaki Naruto - Uchiha Sasuke
Wind Element - Fire/Lightning
Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra Manipulation - Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra Manipulation
Rasengan- Chidori
Sage Mode, Rikoudo Mode - Perfect Mangekyu Sharingan
Old 12-29-2008, 05:52 PM   #97
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avian View Post
@Mikey & Myth
Thats what i though too but i never seen this bad of a scan before or not anything that i remember of XD

Well not all of it is bad just some part, like it was rushed :P Especially on page 9
I'm assuming a better quality release will come our way this Friday, since that's when we were supposed to get it.
Old 12-29-2008, 05:53 PM   #98
Detcelfer
Hunter-Nin

Detcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the rough

The quality of the scans came from a different source than usual. The ones taken by camera were arguably better I thought.

Old 12-29-2008, 05:57 PM   #99
Myth
Kage

Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
I'm sure when you read that you had a dumb empty expression on your face wearing a bud light shirt and it took you 10 minutes plus to process everything. But I understand now that you're a bit like genital herpies, you keep coming back as inconvenient as ever to infect the rest of us.

What infects us is your lame ass attempts at flaming me bro ur sorry ass doesn't wanna see it as i said before u are GAME LESSS figure it out... Bud light tee shirt bro what kinda crack did u rob from ur mom.... obviously not the good kind... gentiple herpes what is it with u and std's first aids now herpes hmm u must have hooked up with the wrong girl huh if that's possible for a nerd like u to hook up with anyone.. cause i am sure everyone is to dumb compared to ur sickk come backs and lines.

Detcelfer Killing you one lame comeback at a time...
Old 12-29-2008, 06:00 PM   #100
Detcelfer
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
What infects us is your lame ass attempts at flaming me bro ur sorry ass doesn't wanna see it as i said before u are GAME LESSS figure it out... Bud light tee shirt bro what kinda crack did u rob from ur mom.... obviously not the good kind... gentiple herpes what is it with u and std's first aids now herpes hmm u must have hooked up with the wrong girl huh if that's possible for a nerd like u to hook up with anyone.. cause i am sure everyone is to dumb compared to ur sickk come backs and lines.

Detcelfer Killing you one lame comeback at a time...
Please learn to make a complete sentence and then I'll bother reading. For someone who claims to be an adult, your spelling is horrible.

Old 12-29-2008, 06:02 PM   #101
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Please learn to make a complete sentence and then I'll bother reading. For someone who claims to be an adult, your spelling is horrible.
Give it up ur lines revolve around std's and grammatical errors your hopeless so I won't bother any further go flaunt your amazing mind to some one who gives a rats ass about it i sure don't .....

What's with that "cool" smiley this should be ur smiley...
Old 12-29-2008, 06:06 PM   #102
uchihamadara
Hunter-Nin

uchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enough

The manga is finally living up to what we all expected. Thank you Kishi.
Killing one of the six paths with a single blow trumps jiraiya's strength in sage mode he has surpassed the previous generation. Just can't wait to see what naruto's been working on during his training. This battle will drag out and i hope we get to see a lot of new techniques and fighting style in naruto's part and pain fighting for his life. Most likely the extra toads are there for the summons pain brings out and to help konoha rebuild.

The badass shinobis

Last edited by uchihamadara; 12-29-2008 at 06:12 PM.
Old 12-29-2008, 06:07 PM   #103
Detcelfer
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Give it up ur lines revolve around std's and grammatical errors your hopeless so I won't bother any further go flaunt your amazing mind to some one who gives a rats ass about it i sure don't .....

What's with that "cool" smiley this should be ur smiley...
LOL - My amazing mind? Hardly, I'm just commenting how stupid everything you've been saying is. Its just extra clutter instead of critical discussion and I'm going to take time out of my day to hound you about it till you learn or shut up. Sexual trash talk was a clear cut way to something I knew your mind might understand.

Lessons for Myth to take away from this.

1) When you make a claim - back it up with references.
2) When you comment, attempt to clean up your grammatical errors.
3) We dont expect much from you, just dont derail everyone's mental state of equilibrium and we'll all be fine.
4) I'm sure most people hope you'll learn but I'd prefer you just STFU.

Last edited by Detcelfer; 12-29-2008 at 06:10 PM.
Old 12-29-2008, 06:09 PM   #104
Anythingavailable
Genin

Anythingavailable is an unknown quantity at this point

Uhg. Where are the mods when you need them. At this point everyone involved with this whole insult and come back conversation is detracting from everyone else's enjoyment.

In any case, did they ever say where Naruto got his new duds? I agree that the orange and red clashes but at the same time I think it is a cool concept.

"写輪眼の本当の力が…このうちはマダラの力が」

Sharingan will regain its true power... as will I, Uchiha Madara*!

As for whether or not the character speaking is Uchiha Madara, as to this, there is no doubt. This part, このうちはマダラの力, has been construed by some to mean "this power, the power of Uchiha Madara." They're reading it like this: この うちはマダラの力。The way they should be reading it is like this: このうちはマダラの 力。When この precedes the name of a person (in this case, Uchiha Madara), the person referenced is the speaker himself. It's a way for the speaker to indicate that he or she is a real big deal (in his or her mind, anyway). And no, it's not a "vague" sentence, or one which could be read both ways: the way we're indicating here is the only way to interpret the sentence, at least as far as whether the speaker is Uchiha Madara or not. Whether Madara is possessing someone else's body or if Tobi's just a robot through which his voice comes out,is another matter altogether."
Old 12-29-2008, 06:10 PM   #105
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Myth, everytime I come in this thread your talking shit to someone. Please STFU and stay on topic!

BOT: Im wondering why nagato would send a long range attack realm, to fight close quarters. Pain might actually have a plan. Im wondering if pain is too proud to retreat in his weakend state?
Closed Thread