Naruto 430 discussions - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2008, 06:34 PM   #121
Detcelfer
Hunter-Nin

Detcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 430 discussions

I was under the impression it was brute force. But if it was a rasengan done with one hand then my real christmas came a few days late.

Originally Posted by Naruto2008
... and the Jman can never be wrong.

Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.

Old 12-29-2008, 06:34 PM   #122
SilverYondiame
ANBU

SilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frog_Hermit View Post

1) i dont think that naruto will talk with pain anymore unless he mention sasuke ^^, he screamed "i will finish this" so i bet he is in no mood to talk XD
2) fight needs to go slow, or rather logical, even naruto cant beat pain just like that, he needs to make some effort and use some good jutsus like kakashi and jiraiya did
Fight won't be long because Naruto doesn't have a long time to stay in sage mode. Until it is confirmed that he has found a way to do both at the same time, we have to assume that Naruto's rash nature will be to his benefit this time since he has a short window to have all this power and use it.

And the reason for the toads is more because they didn't know what was going on at Konoha but needed to summon all their most powerful toad warriors incase battle was needed.
Old 12-29-2008, 06:36 PM   #123
platypus
Chuunin

platypus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by white wolf god View Post
@ silver yondaime im confused did naruto use rasengan thought he did it with brute force
look closely im pretty sure thats a rasengan

"Yeah, But hes (ebisu) a special jounin. I guess that special skill isnt for battle. Maybe he can make the best cup of coffee." - Konnaha_yellow_flash

"The power of gay little speeches is strong my friend. Don't underestimate it." - dagoro1988
Old 12-29-2008, 06:37 PM   #124
Detcelfer
Hunter-Nin

Detcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverYondiame View Post
Fight won't be long because Naruto doesn't have a long time to stay in sage mode. Until it is confirmed that he has found a way to do both at the same time, we have to assume that Naruto's rash nature will be to his benefit this time since he has a short window to have all this power and use it.

And the reason for the toads is more because they didn't know what was going on at Konoha but needed to summon all their most powerful toad warriors incase battle was needed.
But I was left with the impression that he did figure out a way. Not only that, staying in sage mode is easier for him than anyone else because of his massive chakra supply. J-man managed to stay in it for quite awhile so I'd believe Naruto could hold it for even longer.

This is going to be amazing!

Old 12-29-2008, 06:40 PM   #125
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Well, Im sure naruto found a way using kBs. All the details will porbably be revealed in the next couple of chapters.
Old 12-29-2008, 06:40 PM   #126
Detcelfer
Hunter-Nin

Wow -- I looked again and its very hard to tell but I would agree that does in fact look like a rasengan. Naruto turned it on like a flick of a switch.

Old 12-29-2008, 06:41 PM   #127
white wolf god
Genin

white wolf god is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by platypus View Post
look closely im pretty sure thats a rasengan
see thats y im confused now his hand is open as hes demolishing pain but the scripture for rasengan isnt there, and damn i was getting hyped up he did it just with his fist...guesshav to confirm it when the proper scantalation comes out (if this isnt the one)

my bad silver yondaime if it is a rasengan
Old 12-29-2008, 06:42 PM   #128
SilverYondiame
ANBU

SilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by white wolf god View Post
@ silver yondaime im confused did naruto use rasengan thought he did it with brute force
definitely hit demon pain with a rasengan. I was looking at the picture for a while and his hand is open with the spiral in it

Edit: no apologies needed.
Old 12-29-2008, 06:43 PM   #129
Anythingavailable
Genin

Anythingavailable is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Well, Im sure naruto found a way using kBs. All the details will porbably be revealed in the next couple of chapters.
Heck yeah. Naruto is the king of the kagebunshin. And they deff made it sound like he found a way.

"写輪眼の本当の力が…このうちはマダラの力が」

Sharingan will regain its true power... as will I, Uchiha Madara*!

As for whether or not the character speaking is Uchiha Madara, as to this, there is no doubt. This part, このうちはマダラの力, has been construed by some to mean "this power, the power of Uchiha Madara." They're reading it like this: この うちはマダラの力。The way they should be reading it is like this: このうちはマダラの 力。When この precedes the name of a person (in this case, Uchiha Madara), the person referenced is the speaker himself. It's a way for the speaker to indicate that he or she is a real big deal (in his or her mind, anyway). And no, it's not a "vague" sentence, or one which could be read both ways: the way we're indicating here is the only way to interpret the sentence, at least as far as whether the speaker is Uchiha Madara or not. Whether Madara is possessing someone else's body or if Tobi's just a robot through which his voice comes out,is another matter altogether."
Old 12-29-2008, 06:45 PM   #130
Master2005
Holy Shitballz! 0_0

Master2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to behold

I think it is his rasengan, seems that he doesnt need Bunshins anymore, good thing.
Old 12-29-2008, 06:47 PM   #131
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

^The the best looking one yet master 2005.
Old 12-29-2008, 06:48 PM   #132
white wolf god
Genin

white wolf god is on a distinguished road

thanks silver yondaime and master 2005 just looked at another link and saw it lol. well at least im happy he can do rasengan with one hand did mention before i would be pissed if he still needed a bushin to do rasengan lol
Old 12-29-2008, 06:49 PM   #133
uchihamadara
Hunter-Nin

uchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enough

Looks like a rasengan to me cause his hand is open, but it happened so fast. It could be a possiblity that naruto doesn't need clones to help him gather chakra when he is in sage mode.

The badass shinobis
Old 12-29-2008, 06:50 PM   #134
Kakashi_Rocks
Chuunin

Kakashi_Rocks is an unknown quantity at this point

here's a translated 430: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/430/01/
Old 12-29-2008, 06:51 PM   #135
Frog_Hermit
Chuunin

Frog_Hermit will become famous soon enoughFrog_Hermit will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverYondiame View Post
1) hm... i dont think soo, i think naruto has found a way to be in sage mode as long as he have chakra, we can asume that because he did figure something out and train that for some time
2) rash nature is not shinobi way and that way he can win only if he have luck nothing else, strong naruto to me means that he now can logicaly and strategicly think and act

i was thinking - can naruto make one of his clones transform into something smalle and put that into his pocket soo than his transform clone would maybe be able to take natural energy and transfer it to naruto and that way none would ever know how is he doing it ^^ (- i know how it sounds, but remember it is just an idea ^^)
Closed Thread