Hot 23-year old trainer blows teenage boys. Gets Arrested. - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > World News

World News Post and discuss news articles on recent world events here!

View Poll Results: Vote your opinion.
She deserved it. No teacher should be doing that. 4 8.16%
Who the hell was dumb enough to snitch on her? She was doing a great deed. 36 73.47%
What she did was wrong, but who actually told on her? 9 18.37%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-31-2008, 08:41 PM   #16
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hot 23-year old trainer blows teenage boys. Gets Arrested.

That's hilarious. And lol @ someone ratting her out. Dumbasses.

Edit: Seeing the poll I gotta say, hell no she shouldn't have been doing it but they were dumb as hell for snitching. XD
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2008, 08:50 PM   #17
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
I really don't understand why other guys get excited because they had sexual intercourse. It's not like 99% of all living beings do it.
To be fair, scoring with a school employee, older woman, hottie is pretty high-five worthy. Though, I'd rather get blowjobs than high-fives. Stupid fucks.

Also, I wish FG poasted that, RNB. Then I could have thrown in a "Mr.1%" in my reply somewhere. Damn. = /
Old 12-31-2008, 09:06 PM   #18
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Where the fuck were these kind of teachers when i was in high school why rat on someone who sucks you off dumb kids
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 09:30 PM   #19
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
To be fair, scoring with a school employee, older woman, hottie is pretty high-five worthy. Though, I'd rather get blowjobs than high-fives. Stupid fucks.

Also, I wish FG poasted that, RNB. Then I could have thrown in a "Mr.1%" in my reply somewhere. Damn. = /
Well I understand the ranking and everything. I just mean like how some people are like talking how they want to get laid and they make it sound like it is such a big deal when it really isn't. Finding someone who you actually love and "banging" them would be much more unique since not even the whole human race is able to do that. If a guy were to say that, though, he is instantly labeled as a pussy. Of course, everyone who says this will end up being a dumb blue collar worker, or he might get lucky and have financial success but he will just chase ultimate wealth his whole life.

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 06:42 AM   #20
central123
Genin

central123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevi View Post
I'm amazed.
For once it's a teacher who DOESN'T look like a deformed walrus.
lol 100% true.
Old 01-01-2009, 01:58 PM   #21
Red
Academy Student

Red is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a hot teacher who knows I talk about fucking her and now I'm just waiting for everything to go down. Whoever snitched can go suck a dick.
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 05:24 PM   #22
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Well I understand the ranking and everything. I just mean like how some people are like talking how they want to get laid and they make it sound like it is such a big deal when it really isn't. Finding someone who you actually love and "banging" them would be much more unique since not even the whole human race is able to do that. If a guy were to say that, though, he is instantly labeled as a pussy. Of course, everyone who says this will end up being a dumb blue collar worker, or he might get lucky and have financial success but he will just chase ultimate wealth his whole life.
Fucking chicks isn't cool because no one else does it, dude. It's because it's awesome. It's really pleasurable so if you tell stories about it, your peers become envious. If it's pleasure that's hard to get to and forbidden, i.e. fucking a teacher, then you achieve a high status of peer envy. It's pretty simple.
Old 01-01-2009, 05:25 PM   #23
Master2005
Holy Shitballz! 0_0

Master2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to behold

Reminds me of that one South Park Episode "Miss Teacher bangs a boy" >_>
Master2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 05:26 PM   #24
central123
Genin

central123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
I have a hot teacher who knows I talk about fucking her and now I'm just waiting for everything to go down. Whoever snitched can go suck a dick.
lol good luck with that dude.
Old 01-01-2009, 10:48 PM   #25
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja48 View Post
Fucking chicks isn't cool because no one else does it, dude. It's because it's awesome. It's really pleasurable so if you tell stories about it, your peers become envious. If it's pleasure that's hard to get to and forbidden, i.e. fucking a teacher, then you achieve a high status of peer envy. It's pretty simple.
Yeah, but why don't guys brag to their friends about they found some girl who they love and don't just bang and leave? Seriously, they only do it because that is what is "manly." Of course, when you get down to the bottom of things, that is what most people want anyways. It is a shallow way to view things. That's all.

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 11:20 AM   #26
Red
Academy Student

Red is an unknown quantity at this point

I bragged about one of my ex a lot to my friends when we were together. I was like "This love's real. Its gonna last forever. You guys wish you had smart, beautiful, and sexy woman like mine. I own that pussy. My girl's ass is bigger than your mom's." And dumb shit like that until we broke up over a misunderstanding. Now all my friends do is talk about how much of a dumbass I was. And mock me. It's just angering.

Last edited by Red; 01-02-2009 at 11:23 AM.
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 03:31 AM   #27
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Have they given the kid a medal yet?
Old 01-03-2009, 05:53 AM   #28
DarkRyu
Academy Student

DarkRyu is an unknown quantity at this point

If I went to that school and was the kid I'd hit it whenever I got the chance!

If I went to the school, and wasn't the kid I'd kick the shit out of the kid who told, for ruining my chance!
DarkRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 09:22 AM   #29
Miburo

Quote:
Yeah, but why don't guys brag to their friends about they found some girl who they love and don't just bang and leave? Seriously, they only do it because that is what is "manly." Of course, when you get down to the bottom of things, that is what most people want anyways. It is a shallow way to view things. That's all.
There are guys that DO brag about 'finding true love' and shit, and they sound like raging douchebags. Just like the guys who brag about banging chicks. Or guys who brag about having a street bike, or what college classes they take, etc. None of that shit is an actual accomplishment worthy of praise.
Old 01-04-2009, 02:04 PM   #30
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

I'd totally hit that.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote