The mystery of God Realm - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-31-2008, 11:46 PM   #1
Last Leaf shinobi
Hell's Recipient

Last Leaf shinobi will become famous soon enoughLast Leaf shinobi will become famous soon enough
The mystery of God Realm

Ok i been thinking about this one pretty hard but ... as we all now pein or pain is mysterous however as the mystery unfolds clues are being dropped here and there as to what's up with his "limits"

I have a theory:

First of all: Pain was first formally introduced in the battle vs Jaraiya when jaraiya confronted animal realm, hungry ghost realm, and human realm?? We had no idea of their capabilities then however we now know that animal realm is the summon realm , hungry ghost is the realm that absorbs ninjitsu based attacks, and human realm is used for recognisense, strategy not necessarily fighting... so why was he used in the fight vs jariaya?
Well as the fight started human realm charged into jaraiya and got monkey kicked in the eyes when animal realm replys "very nice" however jaraiya was unable to lay a finger on human realm since after his eyes were knocked in. Now i notice that alot of ppl were talking about how naruto smashed demon realm and pain couldn't respond to naruto's counter attack however i think this was used just like in the jaraiya fight to guage his opponent's speed

Pain Lies to preserve his secrets: when pein tells tsunadi " i have no more use for u" i believe this is a lie to guage naruto's abilities like with jaraiya
During his fight with jaraiya pain tells jaraiya " i do remember someone by that name but they died along time ago" however if u all may have notice ... i have to give some background to explain this the sannins are in their fifties respectively they visited the rain village in their thirties... when they met the three orphans who were around 7 to 8 years old jaraiya left them three years later when nagato was 10 twenty someodd years later would make the trio
around mid to late twenties per say
When the underling reveals the corpse of the girl to be used as animal realm to konan we learn that it is a young girl possibly early teens at that point we all learn something: "PAIN'S CORPSES APPEAR AS THE AGE THAT THEY DIE" therefore we can gather that yahiko died at full maturity as a grown man
I believe yahiko and Nagato had a falling out based on pain's brand of justice yahiko once said the five major countries will never understand the pain unless they go through the suffering that the rain country has however i think he just wanted to protect his village i don't think he had the stomach to take it as far as nagato was willing to take it so nagato killed him ... yahiko probly has been dead for a while but not as long as he would like jaraiya to think

third example "I guess you know all about my powers" this is bs and i'll expain in detail i don't think god realm is limited to the attract/repel jutsu
We learn alot about Pain's corpses and their one technique a piece but one thing is clear although everything that is involved with pain for example the 6 corpses his summons the nth headed mutt, the sealing jutsu that hell realm uses, they all have the rinnegan eye pattern however only one corpse actually uses techniques of the rinnegan: GOD'S REALM
there are four examples given so far of the rinnegan's power

1.To detect the barrier used by the leaf village User: god realm

2.To see the chakra in the feet of the anbu User: god realm

3. To manipulate kakashi's mind to anticipate where he was going to strike with his raikiri ... remember when the eyes appeared behind kakashi's head and he felt something but didn't know what it was all of a sudden god realm perfectly times his parry to avoid being hit in the face User: again god realm

4. the one and only or one of a few physical attacks of the eyes: Shenra Tensei, this is not an ordinary technique he learned with his eye technique it is his eye technique we know that sharigan and rinnegan gives the user very advanced learning curves however remember back when nagato was completely untrained no ninjutsu or taijutsu when he met jaraiya however he killed a chunnin from the stone village when he "blacked out"
Users: nagato and god realm

THE PURPOSE OF USING THE SIX CORPSES: to create more bodies to occupy shinobies ie the attack on the leaf village would not be as effective if everyone focused on the single nagato who can only perform one jutsu at a time as opposed to the spread out six paths, also to avoid being physically hurt in combat and nothing more
remember demon realm does not even have a single jutsu in nagato's collection ... he's made of a bunch of gadgets: rockets, arms that can be projected, the tail thing used to pierce the kakashi lightning clone, also he was the one that blew off jaraiyas arm we now know that was a physical attack
so y have him... for taijutsu purposes occupy shinobis this guy is used merely as a vessel
Nagato has mastered all five elementals and has been using them since he was 10 however we have not seen any of the corpses with the assignment as elemental using realm per say
i believe the copses have one last purpose ... to throw off his enemies so they can't figure him out
PAIN LIKES TO PRESERVE HIS SECRETS ... they give him a very strong edge in battle ... "jaraiya sensei if you known my secret i would not have won ... i can give u no stronger compliment." or when animal (summon realm) notices the chakra sensor shizune is holding and she/he says "so this is it? meaning he has to go all out now and finish what he started because the leaf info is on to something which could be a strong reason for why he used shenra tensai on the
village not just to make the village suffer a little
i believe nagato must use copses of shinobis with talents that favor particular jutsu ... which is why the underling is always searching for specific corpses even though pain can only use six at a time remember konan "now go find me the next one" as if the dude is just racking up the dead bodies
Strong theory: god realm aka Yahiko's corpse can perform all of nagato's jutsus... ever wonder y he does his travels as god instead of animal if he needs to fight as six paths and god has that handicap of a lag between the time he can use the attract/repel jutsu
anyway those r my thoughts pplz plz take the time to read all the way thru and post responses

"I'm only here for what I came for ... Step aside or be moved aside"

You thought it was over huh?

Man Don't Be Crazy!!

the akatsuki FC
Last Leaf shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-01-2009, 01:24 AM   #2
Krohnie84
Jounin

Krohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enough
Re: The mystery of God Realm

First off I have to say, "Nice". It took a bit of time and research to get this info. I liked it and I will have to go through it and take some time to make remarks on your info.

Again, nice post.

"Never go back on your word... and never give up, no matter how bad it gets. That's your Ninja way."
Jiraiya Ero-Sennin.
Krohnie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 02:40 AM   #3
sarutobisensei
Genin

sarutobisensei is on a distinguished road

:|

u lft me astoundd
bt i dun knw whr r u gettng
wts ur point
sarutobisensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 07:41 AM   #4
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

Well I do think that demon realm was used as a test for naruto because it was shown that his body can be easily brought back and he seems like the most expendable. And pain and the other kids would be older than their mid 20s by now.They would have to be in their late 30s early 40s.the kids would be around 10-12 when they met jiraiya and jiraiya was still with his team, so this leads me to believe that he hadnt trained the 4th yet. so jiraiaya would be in his early 20's, so add 30 years to that and you would have pain at about 40 years old. So yahiko could have died awhile ago. But it's hard to gauge the age of a character in manga. so yahiko could have died some time ago.And if yahiko and nagato had an argument I doubt nagato would use his body for god pain. he obviously treated him as a friend so after he died he made him the lead pain.

Last edited by blake; 01-01-2009 at 07:54 AM.
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 10:40 AM   #5
Last Leaf shinobi
Hell's Recipient

Last Leaf shinobi will become famous soon enoughLast Leaf shinobi will become famous soon enough

You draw up some interesting points blake ... however a couple things

1. jaraiya said himself in his reflection during the pain fight nagato mastered all 5 elements at the age of 10 so this was after he was trained not when he first met jaraiya

2. this was a time of war so ur gonna send out your best shinobi i.e the three sannin your not gonna hold back becuz ... well u wanna win so this does not mean that they were still in their "team" so to speak ... on the surface all the jounin seems to look around the same age as these three if not a little younger u can see a little wear in tear in jaraiya face

3. The only thing for certain is that the 4th wasn't picked to be hokage yet not that he wasn't trained yet because when he was picked that's when orichimaru left the village

i give u thirties though i would say around the same age as the 4th definately same genertation but definately not 40 ... i mean the met jaraiya when they were 7 i just proved that however that would make jaraiya 17 when they met him

but it's all debatable ... good post dog

Man Don't Be Crazy!!

the akatsuki FC
Old 01-01-2009, 12:54 PM   #6
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

but think about it. the 4th would have to be around 40 to, because if kakashi is in his late 20's early 30's. and it wouldnt make sense if pain and kakashi were the same age. and look at the second ninja war. the 4th traveled with his team of students. and why would jiraiya leave his team behind in the village for 3 years, it doesnt make any sense. everything leads me to belive that pain was jiraiayas student when he was younger, then he went back to konoha and trained the fourth.

Last edited by blake; 01-01-2009 at 12:57 PM.
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 03:30 PM   #7
The Special One
Kage

Thanked 4,600 Times in 1,607 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
but think about it. the 4th would have to be around 40 to, because if kakashi is in his late 20's early 30's. and it wouldnt make sense if pain and kakashi were the same age. and look at the second ninja war. the 4th traveled with his team of students. and why would jiraiya leave his team behind in the village for 3 years, it doesnt make any sense. everything leads me to belive that pain was jiraiayas student when he was younger, then he went back to konoha and trained the fourth.
That was the case indeed. When Jiraiya was training Yahiko, Konan, and Nagato, Minato was probably still in the academy. Jiraiya trained a genin team just like his Master, The third Hokage trained him, Orochimaru, and Tsunade.

As for the analysis. Not bad. Its actually pretty informative. However there are a few gray areas or need of support.

Quote:
Now i notice that alot of ppl were talking about how naruto smashed demon realm and pain couldn't respond to naruto's counter attack however i think this was used just like in the jaraiya fight to guage his opponent's speed
Although I agree with Human realm being used as a feint to gather information on the opponet, this statement here however does not really support the logic. If Pain wanted to gain data on Naruto's fighting style, speed, or power, he would have sent out Human realm opposed to Demon realm according to your claims. Even more so, Pain would have directed a body toward Naruto's location, not Tsunade's.

I doubt Pain expected Naruto to arrive to the location that fast and take out Demon realm. Pain's intentions were to use one of his strongest offensive bodies to take out Tsunade, who he no longer considered a factor in the battle. Unfortunately, Naruto just got there first.

Quote:
I believe yahiko and Nagato had a falling out based on pain's brand of justice yahiko once said the five major countries will never understand the pain unless they go through the suffering that the rain country has however i think he just wanted to protect his village i don't think he had the stomach to take it as far as nagato was willing to take it so nagato killed him ...
Then again, the flipside could have also been true. Remember Yahiko was considered the dominant one in the group. All Nagato wanted to do, was protect the two closests people to him, Yahiko and Konan. If anything, I would think Yahiko is pulling the strings, but that's impossible, Yahiko is dead, his body is that of Pain's body, sharing the Rinnegan. Yahiko was harsh on Nagato, telling him to man up and stuff, of course it was nothing too serious, they were just boys (almost like brothers) who had each other's back.

Yahiko had the words and the will, Nagato had the power to make things happen. For all we know, all three of them could have been in it together, which makes me think that Nagato would never of hurt Yahiko. What I believe happened was that Yahiko died in battle. Remember Jiraiya said he heard rumors about his former students taking down any threat that came in their way, however he later heard that they've dissapeared, so he convinced himself that they were all killed.

And then Jiraiya convinced him to talk more about it, Pain stated that too many people have died here, and that their death was what helped him grow up, thus evolving into a God. Its possible that with the death of Yahiko, Nagato became who he is, Pain, because of the Pain he had to endure when he lost his best friend, his bro (so to speak). If you think about it, Yahiko's persona, his will lives on through the entity known as Pain. You can see Nagato some where in there, but its mostly Yahiko, which makes me think that Nagato inheirted Yahiko's will as a way in remembering his best friend.

They kind of fused really. Nagato's power, the Rinnegan, fused with Yahiko's will. If we think about things that way, Pain is indeed a suffering individual, and he wants nations, people to understand how he feels, as it made him a stronger individual, and he can do things as a God that he could have never dream of doing as a human. He thinks world destruction will eventuallly sped up the growth of mankind, as it did for him.

Quote:
third example "I guess you know all about my powers" this is bs and i'll expain in detail i don't think god realm is limited to the attract/repel jutsu
We learn alot about Pain's corpses and their one technique a piece but one thing is clear although everything that is involved with pain for example the 6 corpses his summons the nth headed mutt, the sealing jutsu that hell realm uses, they all have the rinnegan eye pattern however only one corpse actually uses techniques of the rinnegan: GOD'S REALM
there are four examples given so far of the rinnegan's power
I agree, there is more to the Rinnegan than we know. Actually, we are unsure of that. We know that each body possesses the Rinnegan, how do we know that each body can use the same eye techniques? Just because God realm did it, does not mean Human realm can't. Their all linked, that explains why they all share the same field of vision, and can cover up blindspots and find openings in the opponent's strategy. Perhaps there is a reason why Nagato focusses primarily on God realm. Remember Konan stated that focussing his chakra through God realm produces better results, so its likely that this body has a larger souce of chakra or something.

Quote:
3. To manipulate kakashi's mind to anticipate where he was going to strike with his raikiri ... remember when the eyes appeared behind kakashi's head and he felt something but didn't know what it was all of a sudden god realm perfectly times his parry to avoid being hit in the face User: again god realm
I think its because Pain stabbed him what the Chakra spear, which disrupts the victim's chakra network. The Fuuma clan body used the same tactic on Jiraiya before being defeated:

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/381/03/

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/420/09/

Quote:
i believe nagato must use copses of shinobis with talents that favor particular jutsu ... which is why the underling is always searching for specific corpses even though pain can only use six at a time remember konan "now go find me the next one" as if the dude is just racking up the dead bodies
Now this is a great point here. For a while I just assumed that Nagato had all those techniques, and he then spread them across six bodies. However, that does not make since because the bodies that Pain displays in battle are not ordinary bodies, their people that Jiriaya have all met, hinting at the possibililty that Jiraiya encountered people with the abilities displayed by the Six Paths of Pain. Good point here.

Quote:
Strong theory: god realm aka Yahiko's corpse can perform all of nagato's jutsus... ever wonder y he does his travels as god instead of animal if he needs to fight as six paths and god has that handicap of a lag between the time he can use the attract/repel jutsu
I'm not sure here, but you bring up some strong points. So far we've seen only techniques being specific to each body, but I agree with you that God Realm may hold more secrets, such as that rain detection jutsu. We know that Yahiko was able to perform water elemental ninjutsu, so perhaps that's another feat that Yahiko had in his body. But I'm under the impression that Nagato can focus any and every technique he wants into other bodies as well, which explains why the Fuuma Clan member was able use a substitution jutsu to avoid being pierced by Jiraiya Lion Mane ninjutsu.

But like Konan said last chapter, focussing all his chakra into God realm produces better results, perhaps that's why Nagato chooses that body to employ his more dangerous ninjutsu.

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201

^My first thread.lol

Last edited by The Special One; 01-01-2009 at 03:35 PM.
The Special One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 03:33 PM   #8
Last Leaf shinobi
Hell's Recipient

Check out this link blake this was a flash back in the first naruto series http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/239/01/
supposedly naruto was 12 in that series but either way it states 10 years ago. Kakashi is said to became a jonin at 12 so that would make him 22 in the first series go round. Around 25 after naruto returns to kanoha. I'm sorry if my second post is misleading though i never said nagato was kakashi's age. I said he was around the same age as the fourth. Making like mid thirties like u said. I was saying jaraiya in that flashback was around kakashi's age now.

I believe the fourth is in his early twenties in this flashback making him 8 - 10 years older than kakashi. This is a story that obviously happened right before he recieved the title of hokage.

{Shinobi Genes}
But my point isn't the age thing however, that was just to prove that he lies... i mean that can go either way. My point is more along the lines of in the naruto world every shinobi has different potential and different leanings.

What i mean by this is for instance some shinobis have affinities for wind and fire ie. asuma , earth and water ie yamato, fire and ligthing ie sasuske and kakashi wind and water i.e haku or just plain wind for instance i.e naruto.
Some shinobis have kekkie genkais like the sharigan.

I have to bring up two different instances where it goes further into detail
starting with

1.) kakashi was inplanted with sharigan... however kakashi is not a uchiha. Itachi said himself that it is amazing that kakashi's body has taken the eye's powers this far. However i have seen kakashi use genjutsu but i don't remember him using sharigan genjutsu. So i think that were his limits are and the fact he fatiques faster than sasuske and itachi. This suggest that say if obito implanted the eye into rin, their other partner and also not a uchiha the results could have been different. She may not been able to use it all

2.) Orochimaru experimenting on all the genin, chuunin, etc. in the village to create and immortality jutsu. Y would he needs bodies instead of just knowledge for instance i think each ninja's genetic makeup makes him or her predisposed to do different things

Therefore it's not just that nagato wanted to honor Yahiko he just might have been the right match to inherit the rinnegan. Also remember kakashi has his limits on the sharigan i'm wondering if yahiko's corpses has it's limits on the rinnegan. meaning if nagato perform that blasts himself in purpose would there be alot less left

Man Don't Be Crazy!!

the akatsuki FC
Old 01-01-2009, 05:48 PM   #9
DarkAsKnight
Academy Student

DarkAsKnight is an unknown quantity at this point

very interesting
DarkAsKnight is offline   Reply With Quote