3 new akatsuki members - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-06-2009, 10:15 AM   #1
Viczor6
Hunter-Nin

Viczor6 will become famous soon enoughViczor6 will become famous soon enough
3 new akatsuki members

Kishi said this previews
these may be true

1. 3 new members will join the Akatsuki. They will be stronger than Deidara, Hidan, and Kakuzu. One of them is the brother/sister of the Hokage

Intresting! I was dying for this to happen!

2. Uchiha's secret will be revealed and 2 of the remaining will die

This may be the end for Uchiha Sasuke!

3. The 4th's secret and bloodline will be shown

4. Akatsuki's leader kills 6 people

5. There will be a great war

What do you think?

collected from http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46307

Member of the Akatsuki FC
Viczor6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-06-2009, 10:24 AM   #2
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future
Re: 3 new akatsuki members

If he brings on more akat members then its to extend the manga further and if two of the remaining will die that means Sasuke and Madara and if more akat members are brought on after that then that tells me Madara isnt going to be the final villian and there is someone else out there or that means Nagato is really the one in control and he will be the final villain which is what i have always thought or hell maybe its going to turn out Zetsu is in control O_o and will be the final villain. Seriously though bringing on more akat members i dont agree with cause you get used to the old and when you bring in new members it just doesnt seem the same. Like say NL if the old members all leave and it fills up with nothing but a bunch of new people then it just wont be the same place anymore. I say just keep the ones you have and kill them off and be done with it.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 10:26 AM   #3
Viczor6
Hunter-Nin

I can agree with you to at some point Mystik. IF there is any new members it wont be the same.. But new doesn't always have to be worse.. In this case, a sibling to the Hokage in Akatsuki + 2 more stronger guys can only be better in my eyes. But I got your point.
Itachi is already dead, I belive that Itachi and Sasuke is those two Uchihas. I dont actually know when Kishi said this, but if I get it right. There will be one Uchiha left.

Last edited by Viczor6; 01-06-2009 at 10:31 AM.
Old 01-06-2009, 10:28 AM   #4
Detcelfer
Hunter-Nin

Detcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the rough

Thats too much revealing to soon. 2 Uchiha will die... geee, I wonder who THOSE could be. It sounds completely fan driven IMO. But I guess time will tell?

Originally Posted by Naruto2008
... and the Jman can never be wrong.

Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.
Detcelfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 10:30 AM   #5
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Does Tsunade have a brother or sister??

As for naruto with minato being his father i can understand him learning some jutsu's that his father knew however i kinda hoped Kishi would of kept naruto his own person and let him learn new things of his own.

If they bring on more akat members maybe it will be more Pain bodies..

As for killer bee im not a fan of him and dont really like him much so in my opinion the manga is fine without him >.<
Old 01-06-2009, 10:33 AM   #6
Viczor6
Hunter-Nin

Everything that he(kishi) says isn't true, so we have to keep that in mind.

Old 01-06-2009, 10:40 AM   #7
Detcelfer
Hunter-Nin

Detcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
Does Tsunade have a brother or sister??

As for naruto with minato being his father i can understand him learning some jutsu's that his father knew however i kinda hoped Kishi would of kept naruto his own person and let him learn new things of his own.

If they bring on more akat members maybe it will be more Pain bodies..

As for killer bee im not a fan of him and dont really like him much so in my opinion the manga is fine without him >.<
The Minaot part is a given. A rights of passage if you allow, part of the ladder system he needs to climb to give us an understanding of where he is in "the most powerful ninja list" that all the geeks geek over. Which is fine. Besides, Naruto using the flicker/flash technique would provide me a lightheaded gawking . But if its true that theres multiple things he'll learn, I wonder what else those are.

BTW - how can you not enjoy the company of Killer Bee!? He's a stud muffin. I see him essentially as his own distinct J-man. Powerful, knows more than he lets on, silly, a bear of a man, and adds light heartedness to a story thats been gradually getting darker.

Old 01-06-2009, 10:48 AM   #8
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

We have to keep in mind that, that interview was done the beginning of last year (January 08). Much of this has come to past thus far or at least almost.

1. 3 new members will join the Akatsuki. They will be stronger than Deidara, Hidan, and Kakuzu. One of them is the brother/sister of the Hokage

Sasuke's crew...they all joined...

2. Uchiha's secret will be revealed and 2 of the remaining will die

happened in the Itachi/Sasuke fight...Madara will die in the end leaving young Sasuke to revive the clan...hopefully

3. The 4th's secret and bloodline will be shown
didnt happen in 08

4. Akatsuki's leader kills 6 people
he has killed jiraiya so far...i wonder who died in the explosion

5. There will be a great war
yet to happen

there has not been a new interview in a hot minute...
Old 01-06-2009, 10:55 AM   #9
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detcelfer View Post
The Minaot part is a given. A rights of passage if you allow, part of the ladder system he needs to climb to give us an understanding of where he is in "the most powerful ninja list" that all the geeks geek over. Which is fine. Besides, Naruto using the flicker/flash technique would provide me a lightheaded gawking . But if its true that theres multiple things he'll learn, I wonder what else those are.

BTW - how can you not enjoy the company of Killer Bee!? He's a stud muffin. I see him essentially as his own distinct J-man. Powerful, knows more than he lets on, silly, a bear of a man, and adds light heartedness to a story thats been gradually getting darker.
Its no telling what Naruto will learn. Hopefully at least one major different thing that will set him from the rest..

as for killer bee i dont know he just annoys and bores me lol >.<
Old 01-06-2009, 10:57 AM   #10
Detcelfer
Hunter-Nin

^^^ Ahhh, thanks for that tidbit of information. Then in that case, yes, a lot of this is believable. The great war almost seems to be knocking on the door now.

Kakashi and Tsunades assistant who's name escapes me currently are possibly dead to add to that list.

Old 01-06-2009, 10:59 AM   #11
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

Yeah, i forgot about shizune and possibly kakashi...
Old 01-06-2009, 11:02 AM   #12
Migagawe
Hokage

Migagawe is on a distinguished road

Tsunade's brother/sister? Nawaki.....
-Matthew 24:21: Happened Dark ages
-Matthew 24:29: Happened May 19, 1780
-Joel 2:31: May 19, 1780
-Matthew 24:29: Happened November,1833
Matthew 24:30: Last thing to happen

Member of Toad Sage Naruto: Konoha's Orange Flash FC
Migagawe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 11:09 AM   #13
Narutologist
ANBU

yeah, he died a long time ago before she left the village
Old 01-06-2009, 11:11 AM   #14
Mystik
Im a Bitch

oh yeah duh she did have a brother.. i had a stupid moment.. he died and so did the guy she loved.. i forgot. >.<
Old 01-06-2009, 11:15 AM   #15
Detcelfer
Hunter-Nin

So I was under the impression from an interview with Kishi that either Kakashi or Tsunade was going to die. If Tsunades sibling is returning for a possible adversive reunion, does this entail that Kakashi is dead?