Madaras dead, but lives on! - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-25-2008, 11:21 PM   #1
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Madaras dead, but lives on!

this is not a tobi=obito thread!!!

I believe Madara is dead, but he lives on.http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/364/18/ Through his eyes and ambitions. I believe Madara didnt die at the hands of Harishima. He survived and started the org. Akatsuki. After forming akatsuki, he attemted to destroy konaha in his late years and thus lost his original body summoning the kyuubi or by dieing at the hands of minato. To continue his legacy, his eyes were passed on to another to keep akatsuki from falling apart. Tobi as he is now called. Runs the akatsuki from the shadows because he does not have the power to lead as the original did, "thats why pain take on the role". Why?

Because I believe madaras replacement is not an uchiha. He does not have the power to use Madaras eyes like an uchiha could. "stamina due to kekei genkai". Have you ever seen tobis regular left eye? I havent. They are stuck in SG form just kie kakashis. I believe he only shows his left eye to save chakra because, hes not an uchiha. Thats also the reason he does not fight. Tobi uses madaras eyes only for defense to conserve chakra.

I believe Tobi tried to pass his eyes down to itachi. Itachi said he was his teacher, but he was shell of his former self, "not an uchiha".http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/386/11/ after failing to use itachi, tobi now has his eyes set on sasuke. Because it is only through a powerful uchiha that madaras eyes will used properly.

Tobi is searching for a replacement to lead the akatsuki and fufill madaras goals!

something else i wanted to add. Here is the current Tobi notice the differance in hair. This tobi "spiky"http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/397/01/

Heres the tobi that taut itachi, helped him kill the uchiha and recruited him into the Akatsuki. This tobi has kinky hair more like danzous.http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/400/08/

Simple answer to a usual question:Lets say Madaras eyes are so powerful they shorten the life span of the person using them, if there not uchiha. thats why there has been one or two tobis since madaras death.

Something else I wanted to add. Another good reason I think tobi is not madara is because of tobis attitiude. He does nto act like an 100 year old uchiha whos been wronged. Hell, tobis goofy! Tobi seems passive agressive. this is because madaras memories are transfered along with his EMS. Thats how someone whos not madara can act like a goofy foel, but still have madaras ambitions. Madara can change bodies, eyes, but his personality in my oppinion cant be changed so easily.

It just came to me. The connection between akatsuki and danzou: Danzou after putting his name in to become hokage was denied for sarutobi "not a senju". Danzou a sinju felt betrayed. How could his clan pick someone from another to lead. Just like madara who was betrayed by his clan "they sided with the senju and not madara". So, lets say zetsu "or an unrevealed AKA member" stepped up and offered danzou the leaf village for his co-op. Thus if not being tobi, being involved.

What do you all think?

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 12-26-2008 at 01:41 AM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-26-2008, 12:12 AM   #2
Krohnie84
Jounin

Krohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enough
Re: Madaras dead, but lives on!

I don't think what you have writen here is true, but it does seem to fit in many areas.

First off:

I think Madara is imortal due to him gaining the EMS, and just to keep it clear; I do beleive that Tobi/Madara can be killed. It is like the "Highlander" your imortal until someone takes your head, but in this case until someone kills you. Nothing natural can kill him. It so happens that he lived through the fight with the First Hokage.

Second:

Ok, I like the idea of him having trouble with the amount of chakra it could take to use such powerful eyes. < Yet that use of chakra has to count only torwards the MS. I can't think of the time where it was said that he was unable to "Keep it up". Can you show me a chapter where this was said?

Third:

Now I still find it hard to swollow that it isn't Madara. Everyone seems to focus on the "One Eye" deal. Your saying that Madara gave one eye to someone? It could be said that during the Nine Tails attack he lost the left eye. It could have been something with the Forth, or the Nine Tails lashed back at him. (The deal with the Nine tails still has me thinking that SG can't control a Tailed beast)

"Never go back on your word... and never give up, no matter how bad it gets. That's your Ninja way."
Jiraiya Ero-Sennin.
Krohnie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 12:20 AM   #3
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krohnie84 View Post

Ok, I like the idea of him having trouble with the amount of chakra it could take to use such powerful eyes. < Yet that use of chakra has to count only torwards the MS. I can't think of the time where it was said that he was unable to "Keep it up". Can you show me a chapter where this was said?
)
It wasnt said he couldnt keep it up "use his sharingan at will". From his behavior "only using defense, only exsposing that one eye", I presented as my oppinion on why tobi is not an uchiha. Its still a mystery.
Old 12-26-2008, 12:38 AM   #4
Krohnie84
Jounin

Krohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
It wasnt said he couldnt keep it up "use his sharingan at will". From his behavior "only using defense, only exsposing that one eye", I presented as my oppinion on why tobi is not an uchiha. Its still a mystery.
You can't atribute his behavior at what we have seen so far. He most likly has changed the way he aproches everything because of what he has gone through the last hundred yrs.

"Never go back on your word... and never give up, no matter how bad it gets. That's your Ninja way."
Jiraiya Ero-Sennin.
Old 12-26-2008, 12:50 AM   #5
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
You can't atribute his behavior at what we have seen so far. He most likly has changed the way he aproches everything because of what he has gone through the last hundred yrs.
Well, my theory is based on what we have seen so far. Until Im presented with new evidence that contradicts my theory, this is all I have. im sure hes changed too, but Im suggesting his behavior is completely differant from what it was years ago.

#1. Tobi seems to be holding back. why? I think its because hes not an uchiha and thus cant use the SG to its full potential.

#2. Madara is a warrior whos suffered betrayal from his former comrades after sacrficing his old eyes and his brother to help them prosper "fpr lack of a better word". Tobi seems like a happy go lucky, passive agressive whos serious when he has to be. Thats just alittle much for me.

This is all just my oppinion. its subjective!
Old 12-26-2008, 12:56 AM   #6
Krohnie84
Jounin

Quote:
Well, my theory is based on what we have seen so far. Until Im presented with new evidence that contradicts my theory, this is all I have. im sure hes changed too, but Im suggesting his behavior is completely differant from what it was years ago.

#1. Tobi seems to be holding back. why? I think its because hes not an uchiha and thus cant use the SG to its full potential.

#2. Madara is a warrior whos suffered betrayal from his former comrades after sacrficing his old eyes and his brother to help them prosper "fpr lack of a better word". Tobi seems like a happy go lucky, passive agressive whos serious when he has to be. Thats just alittle much for me.

This is all just my oppinion. its subjective!

I am not trying to trample your theroy. I like most of it and I see a lot of it fitting into place very well

He maybe "Holding Back" to keep his plans in motion. Revenge is a dish best served cold, why heat everything up by letting it loose that Madara Uchiha is behind everything.

Being happy could be a "Face" that to which hides the real person behind the mast, or he has gone crazy after living for so long.

Jiraiya Ero-Sennin.
Old 12-26-2008, 01:02 AM   #7
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
I am not trying to trample your theroy. I like most of it and I see a lot of it fitting into place very well

He maybe "Holding Back" to keep his plans in motion. Revenge is a dish best served cold, why heat everything up by letting it loose that Madara Uchiha is behind everything.

Being happy could be a "Face" that to which hides the real person behind the mast, or he has gone crazy after living for so long.
Those are also possibilities, but right now I see what looks like deceit. Exept in actuality is what it is. Sometimes the best exsplaination is the simplest one. theres not always a mystery. It just is what it is and thats what I see.
Old 12-26-2008, 01:07 AM   #8
Krohnie84
Jounin

Ok, I will talk as if I also beleive your idea, but you have to agree that you will go along the lines I have pointed out...

1st: When do you think Madara would have had the time to find someone who would carry out his mission?

2nd: If Madara did find someone he thought would carry out his plans, then why would it be someone other than an Uchiha? Everything he did, he did for the clan. Why would he give the greatest form of the SG to someone outside of the clan he did so much for?

Now, did you think he only gave one of his eyes away, or both of them?

Jiraiya Ero-Sennin.
Old 12-26-2008, 01:18 AM   #9
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

[QUOTE=Krohnie84;1626947]
Quote:
Ok, I will talk as if I also beleive your idea, but you have to agree that you will go along the lines I have pointed out...

1st: When do you think Madara would have had the time to find someone who would carry out his mission?
Since he was betrayed by his clan and defeated by harishima. Madara "the original" Realised he would not live long enough to see his ambitions realised. So, he found someone with his Ideals and transfered his eyes and teaching them just like he taut itachi. He had a while between his defeat and the summoning of the kyuubi.

Quote:
2nd: If Madara did find someone he thought would carry out his plans, then why would it be someone other than an Uchiha? Everything he did, he did for the clan. Why would he give the greatest form of the SG to someone outside of the clan he did so much for?
Madara lost his life probably to the 4th causing someone to have to step in and take over till lets say zetsu "friend" could find a replacement. thats where itachi comes in. Tobi didnt just want any uchiha. He wanted the best.

Quote:
Now, did you think he only gave one of his eyes away, or both of them?
Im still working on that one. Im going to look over a couple more things then make my decision. Of course if its only one eye. That means someone has the other one. I guess I could just add that to the theory.
Old 12-26-2008, 01:43 AM   #10
Krohnie84
Jounin

Quote:
[COLOR="Lime"]
Since he was betrayed by his clan and defeated by harishima. Madara "the original" Realised he would not live long enough to see his ambitions realised. So, he found someone with his Ideals and transfered his eyes and teaching them just like he taut itachi. He had a while between his defeat and the summoning of the kyuubi.

Madara lost his life probably to the 4th causing someone to have to step in and take over till lets say zetsu "friend" could find a replacement. thats where itachi comes in. Tobi didnt just want any uchiha. He wanted the best.

Im still working on that one. Im going to look over a couple more things then make my decision. Of course if its only one eye. That means someone has the other one. I guess I could just add that to the theory.
1st. How could he transfer his eyes, then summon the Nine Tails? If he found someone, they would have to have the same feelings against The Leaf/ Uchihas.

2nd. He wanted the best Uchiha, but Itachi was up to his game. He already had told him that the Leaf was not to be touched. I can also see that Madara/Tobi had to have been weaker due to Itachi being a threat. Even though he didn't have the EMS.

3rd. That would be wicked if someone else also had EMS transplanted.

Jiraiya Ero-Sennin.
Old 12-26-2008, 01:51 AM   #11
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
1st. How could he transfer his eyes, then summon the Nine Tails? If he found someone, they would have to have the same feelings against The Leaf/ Uchihas.

2nd. He wanted the best Uchiha, but Itachi was up to his game. He already had told him that the Leaf was not to be touched. I can also see that Madara/Tobi had to have been weaker due to Itachi being a threat. Even though he didn't have the EMS.

3rd. That would be wicked if someone else also had EMS transplanted.
I just posted this in my theory.
It just came to me. The connection between akatsuki and danzou: Danzou after putting his name in to become hokage was denied for sarutobi "not a senju". Danzou a sinju felt betrayed. How could his clan pick someone from another to lead. Just like madara who was betrayed by his clan "they sided with the senju and not madara". So, lets say zetsu "or an unrevealed AKA member" stepped up and offered danzou the leaf village for his co-op. Thus if not being tobi, being involved.

As for number 2. Tobi only wanted itachi not the leaf "at the moment". Tobi tried to corrupt itachis Ideal, but failed. Itachi was stronger than tobi because tobi is not a the original madara. Only an eye or two in a new body thats not an uchiha. Thats why itachi said hes a shell of his former self.
Old 12-26-2008, 02:08 AM   #12
Krohnie84
Jounin

I don't like to include Danzou (Mostly due to him being a complete whore). But, to keep the substance of the thread going.... I could see someone trying to put a co-op between them. At that time the Forth had been chosen and Danzou could have been looked over again. Even more so that Danzou beleives that the village needs to be "Reborn" in order to thrive (Load of crap).

Now the shell of his former self.... I still don't think that this statement fits with the situation your trying to play out. I think Itachi might have said something a little different if it wasen't madara, then again it's not like there are pictures on display to let everyone know what these people looked like.

Jiraiya Ero-Sennin.
Old 12-26-2008, 02:13 AM   #13
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Im enjoying the debate, but I gotta get some sleep. How about we coutinue this tommarrow. Good night....
Old 12-26-2008, 02:17 AM   #14
Krohnie84
Jounin

Yes, this is pretty good. I would like to get this going again but I won't be with in an ear shot of a good computer for a few days.

I still think that the Nine tails was able to break away from what ever Madara might have used to "control" it. We already know that the Death god Jutsu that the Forth used couldn't have contained the Kyuubi for too long. Sooner or later it would have become powerful enough to break free. I think the power manipulate the beast is real, but total control is another thing.

Till later....

Jiraiya Ero-Sennin.
Old 12-26-2008, 03:50 AM   #15
h33r
Chuunin

h33r is on a distinguished road

hey where does it state that the one with EMS is immortal??

h33r is offline   Reply With Quote