What will happen to Team HAWK/Team 7..? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-01-2009, 12:14 PM   #1
sasuke ftw
Mrs. Uchiha Sasuke

sasuke ftw will become famous soon enoughsasuke ftw will become famous soon enough
Talking What will happen to Team HAWK/Team 7..?

Will Sasuke have to choose between them? Who will he choose, if and when that time comes?
What are the motives of the other Team HAWK members..they are all hiding something from eachother.

Sasuke seems to be bonding with his new found friends..the fight with the 8 tails shows that clearly..each of them saved a life during that fight, and sasuke was no longer the calm unreadable Uchiha he usually is. He showed concern when they were hurt and saved Karins life, and she saved his.

He also thought back to his old friends during the fight before using his final move on the 8 tails..does he still have feelings for TEAM 7?

Post your thoughts..
Dragonball > Naruto
sasuke ftw is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-01-2009, 01:00 PM   #2
Dr. Who
Genin

Dr. Who is on a distinguished road
Re: What will happen to Team HAWK/Team 7..?

No, Sasuke won't return to team 7.
He may have some feelings for them, but he's his own man now and has other goals.
On the other hand, Sasuke needs somebody to help him kill Madara.
He might use team 7 for that.
Old 01-01-2009, 03:39 PM   #3
sasuke ftw
Mrs. Uchiha Sasuke

sasuke ftw will become famous soon enoughsasuke ftw will become famous soon enough

thanks for the reply, you might be right about him being his own man now..but as for goals..the only goal he ever had was getting revenge and killing his brother.

Now Sasuke has decided to kill the elders of Konoha who knew about Itachi's true intentions..and apparently the whole of Konoha aswell..(though im not sure i believe him there) ..but Konoha has been destroyed by Pain.
Sasuke has begun to realise there is more to life than exacting revenge on his brother..the fight with 8 tails proves sasuke is beginning to think differently, and we havnt seen him since..
I want to believe there was a point in naruto and sakura searching for sasuke for so long..i dont like the thought of him splitting up completely and staying with team hawk, it doesnt seem right.
Dragonball > Naruto
Old 01-01-2009, 03:43 PM   #4
central123
Genin

central123 is an unknown quantity at this point

im on the edge of totally hating sasuke but if he comes home and realizes hes mistake ill move away from the edge but if he doesent ill hate him forever.
Old 01-01-2009, 03:53 PM   #5
sasuke ftw
Mrs. Uchiha Sasuke

i really like his character lol. For me, he is what makes naruto as a whole. Naruto we can read like a book, and sakura, we havnt really seen much of her character development in shippuden but we know her intentions will always be good - sasuke - who knows? there are probably 100's of theories about what sasuke will do in the future..he makes the story for me.
He could easily become the biggest villain over akatsuki..he could just as easily save naruto's life or die for naruto because of their past. Whatever he decides will have a huge impact on the story.
Dragonball > Naruto
Old 01-01-2009, 03:55 PM   #6
central123
Genin

yes ur right and im hoping he does the good thing.
Old 01-01-2009, 04:20 PM   #7
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Its all up in the air for Sasuke.. at one time i thought he would return but now the more i think about it i think he will stay a loner. I don't ever see him going back to konoha unless all of team hawk get killed then maybe but as long as they are alive i dont see it happening. Sasuke has lost himself and only naruto can find him and if naruto can't then Sasuke is lost forever.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 04:46 PM   #8
central123
Genin

naruto has to find him otherwise all hes work hard working woul be for nothing all hes thought about while he was training is getting sasuke back.
Old 01-01-2009, 06:20 PM   #9
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke ftw View Post
Will Sasuke have to choose between them? Who will he choose, if and when that time comes?
Have you not read the manga? He's already made his choice a good while ago.

Quote:
What are the motives of the other Team HAWK members..they are all hiding something from eachother.
Again, have you read the manga? Suigetsu is tagging along in order to kill Kisame and steal his Samehada. Karin is tagging along in order to rape Sasuke again in private, and Juugo is tagging along because he has a boy crush on Sasuke, who looks like Juugo's first love, Kimimaro.

Quote:
Sasuke seems to be bonding with his new found friends..the fight with the 8 tails shows that clearly..each of them saved a life during that fight, and sasuke was no longer the calm unreadable Uchiha he usually is. He showed concern when they were hurt and saved Karins life, and she saved his.
He's just using them. He shows concern because he needs them.

Quote:
He also thought back to his old friends during the fight before using his final move on the 8 tails..does he still have feelings for TEAM 7?

Post your thoughts..
He probably still has feelings for his favoratistic sensei, Kakashi, but that's it.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 07:42 PM   #10
sasuke ftw
Mrs. Uchiha Sasuke

Quote:
Have you not read the manga? He's already made his choice a good while ago.
Yes we are all aware he left team 7 in episode 109 .... i'm talking about now. he left then, because he had to seek revenge, it consumed him. Now that itachi is dead he has no consuming goal.. he is already realising there are more important things, if you read sasuke vs the 8 tails again.
So its not so obvious what sasuke is going to choose, is it.

Quote:
Again, have you read the manga? Suigetsu is tagging along in order to kill Kisame and steal his Samehada. Karin is tagging along in order to rape Sasuke again in private, and Juugo is tagging along because he has a boy crush on Sasuke, who looks like Juugo's first love, Kimimaro.
rape sasuke "again"? i dont believe there was a first time..unless you're referring to the certain something she did to sasuke but have no idea what. But tht is just specualtion.
As for the other 2, you're probably right.
To be honest I dont see the point in this group staying together, unless they team up with team 7. Sasuke belongs back with the people who really care for him. where he has a future. Whats he gonna do with team HAWK after the fighting is over..lol.
Quote:
He probably still has feelings for his favoratistic sensei, Kakashi, but that's it.
As for this statement..i highly doubt it. Alot of the time Kakashi wasn't with them, I dont think sasuke was able to bond as well with kakashi as naruto and sakura. I'm not saying he wouldn't miss kakashi, but even sasuke him self said he needed to "break those bonds with his best friend" in order to become stronger. (instead of killing him, like itachi did)
Dragonball > Naruto
Old 01-01-2009, 08:14 PM   #11
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

Ultimately Sasuke will end up with team 7. I think the will be a turning point for his character in the near future in which he realizes he has taken the wrong path and wants to go back before it's too late. Probably a very emotional scene with Naruto and Sasuke and possibly Sakura.

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 08:20 PM   #12
central123
Genin

sasuke does deep down inside have feelings for team 7 but hes brain is too stubborn to realise it yet.
Old 01-01-2009, 09:08 PM   #13
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

I kinda understand sasuke. Hes so obsessed with his goal of avenging his clan, he cant see anything or anyone else. I respect sasukes "to accomplish his goals, but not by any means, killing". Sasukes a warrior just like his brother and Im sure once his vengence is over, he will return to konaha.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 09:45 PM   #14
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
I kinda understand sasuke. Hes so obsessed with his goal of avenging his clan, he cant see anything or anyone else.
Which is why he's destined to die.

Quote:
I respect sasukes "to accomplish his goals, but not by any means, killing".
Erm, what? He would have killed Naruto if it weren't for Itachi's words of killing his best friend in order to gain MS.

Quote:
Sasukes a warrior just like his brother
Sasuke isn't comparable to Itachi.

Quote:
and Im sure once his vengence is over, he will return to konaha.
Return to the village he's vowed to destroy? And even if he decides to not destroy it, how exactly do you think he'll be received? He's a missing-nin, a traitor.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 09:59 PM   #15
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

[QUOTE=MikeyM1979;1629693]
Quote:
Which is why he's destined to die.

Erm, what? He would have killed Naruto if it weren't for Itachi's words of killing his best friend in order to gain MS.
No, he was going to kill naruto because of what itachi said, but he didnt. People should notice by now what sasuke says and does are two differant things.

Quote:
Sasuke isn't comparable to Itachi.

Return to the village he's vowed to destroy? And even if he decides to not destroy it, how exactly do you think he'll be received? He's a missing-nin, a traitor.
He just decided to leave the village. He didnt murder anyone or steal any secrets. I dont see why tsunade would have a problem with him coming back. Besides, Konaha thinks sasuke killed two of konahas worst threats itachi and Oro. Why should he not be allowed back?
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote