Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto - Page 12 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2009, 03:15 PM   #166
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄
 
Shrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Silent Hill
Posts: 5,154
Thanks: 7,863
Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticFoxkins View Post
I believe you can overrate a character's character. For example Sasuke almost always polls in the top ten of the most popular characters. Why? His actions are not that of someone to be admired. I can't even bring myself to pity him anymore. His power is not overrated, his power is what it is. I find him overrated by a large section of the Naruto fan-base. I think that's my problem.
Nah, you can't overrate his character. You can in a poll of whom do people like the best, but that's opinion based, so it's just what it is - an opinion on which character you like the best.
If he has the biggest fanbase, it just means that he is more likable then other characters.
Not for me, but obviously for most people.
I don't like Sasuke at all. He is the reason my favorite character is dead (Itachi). He is cocky, and overconfident. His goals are childish, and his heart is darkened.
Still, one can't deny his battle prowess.
Your post is still good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detcelfer View Post
One calumny after another. Your antics might work on others... but to imply that Sasuke's skills are unique to him makes you an uttering fool.
Heh.
I don't see any proof, just some ignorant flaming, and illogical ramblings of an angry person.
Grow up, and show me where did you see Chidori Sword. Kirin. Chidori Senbon. Chidori Nagashi. Shuriken Summoning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detcelfer View Post
Oh but you did. You expect me to read something when you never proof read your own garbage. It's laughable.
So, where did I say it? I didn't see you post it or quote me. Again, just childish behavior, trying to be cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detcelfer View Post
... and here ladies and gentlemen we get to the truth of the matter. Not only can he not provide proof, he camouflages the adumbrate relevance of Orochimaru's character. We all know (with the exception of yourself) that the sickly sannin made it his lifes ambition to unlock the fabric of chakra and its manipulation in the Ninja world. We're lead to believe that he understands how the abilities and skills of other clans behave. We're also lead to believe he trained Sasuke - unless you ignore that as well. You hold a misinterpretation of Itachi's expression of suprise which you viewed instead as questionable wonderment and fear of Sasuke's next skill. He had a counter ready for Kirin, Susanoo. How odly fortunate he pulled out the right skill at the right time.
Hahah, you really make me laugh.
Your second sentence sounds like you said BLASPHEMY, and you say I have no proof, whereas you have absolutely no proof at all. Laughable, as you would say. Logically, me > you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detcelfer View Post
Very odd indeed that Sasuke chose a name from Mythology to represent his ability that goes in line with all the other Uchiha skills. The cards are stacked against you my friend. Because you can not prove your point and I can only go by assumptions, your argument can not be stated as fact... it makes you look like a fool.
Again, childish attempts to flame. Grow up.
Mythology has nothing to do with Naruto. It has a lot of same names, some interesting stuff like Kyuubi, but nothing links everything in the manga with mythology.
I am not the only one assuming things. In fact, you are assuming more then I do. I assume based on manga facts, you on your mythology.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detcelfer View Post
More valid than your own.
And that is? Again, no argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detcelfer View Post
I've never questioned his skills. The simpletons who do not question the pretensive abilities of Sasuke, without the free hand-me downs, the handicap of his eyes to which he would be dead by now without them and smug selfishness that makes him depict himself as being "better" figuratively than others around him paints you as a bigger fool than even the worst offender of fanboi'sm.
Do you know what fanboyism is? Do you know that Sasuke is far from my favorite character? In fact, I hate him as a character.
Now, do you know that you are just a "simpleton" as you said, who cannot read what other people wrote?

Why?

Because you cannot overrate his character. And in your first sentence of this quote, you said that you never questioned his skills.
So what the fuck did you question?

Funny guy.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 01-12-2009, 03:33 PM   #167
FantasticFoxkins
Genin
 
FantasticFoxkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 28
Posts: 90
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
FantasticFoxkins is on a distinguished road
Re: Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Nah, you can't overrate his character. You can in a poll of whom do people like the best, but that's opinion based, so it's just what it is - an opinion on which character you like the best.
If he has the biggest fanbase, it just means that he is more likable then other characters.
Not for me, but obviously for most people.
I don't like Sasuke at all. He is the reason my favorite character is dead (Itachi). He is cocky, and overconfident. His goals are childish, and his heart is darkened.
Still, one can't deny his battle prowess.
Your post is still good.
The problem is that Sasuke has been built up as this all powerful ninja. That he is /the/ ninja that Naruto has to become better than. Even if he retains all of his power by the end of the Manga, I suspect he'll be blind if he isn't dead by then, a defeat will make him seem overrated simply from the way his God like abilities have been described. Sasuke has been built up for a fall from the offset there was never going to be any other conclusion for his character.

I do hate him as a character. Despite the way he's depicted as cool, he's always been the most childish character. Even now he can't understand his brother's sacrifice or his reasoning and he can't even begin to start a journey of redemption until he realises that. Not that I'd ever like him anyway he's a tard.
__________________

"A shinobi must be courageous because below the courageous there is nothing."
FantasticFoxkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 03:46 PM   #168
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄
 
Shrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Silent Hill
Posts: 5,154
Thanks: 7,863
Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticFoxkins View Post
The problem is that Sasuke has been built up as this all powerful ninja. That he is /the/ ninja that Naruto has to become better than. Even if he retains all of his power by the end of the Manga, I suspect he'll be blind if he isn't dead by then, a defeat will make him seem overrated simply from the way his God like abilities have been described. Sasuke has been built up for a fall from the offset there was never going to be any other conclusion for his character.

I do hate him as a character. Despite the way he's depicted as cool, he's always been the most childish character. Even now he can't understand his brother's sacrifice or his reasoning and he can't even begin to start a journey of redemption until he realises that. Not that I'd ever like him anyway he's a tard.
Yes, that is true. But you have to see other sides as well.
You say that his defeat will make him seem overrated. Then what about Pain? What about so called God? He is hyped as a character who never lost a battle, and killed someone who defeated all 3 of the Sannins. Not to mention, he has the strongest of the Doujutsu's.
What about Madara? His hype isn't that big, because there was a battle he lost, but he was still said to posses EMS, is immortal and has better space/time jutsu then Yondaime had.

I know, it isn't the same because they are the "villains" and Sasuke is just one of the main characters, but that's the very reason why he is hyped. As a wall Naruto must overcome.
People cry because Sasuke is strong, but every one of them knows that Naruto will defeat him if they ever fight again. I don't understand what the commotion is all about. That's why I said complaining about Sasuke's powers is stupid.

Now, his character is something else. But this isn't the thread for that, as I said.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 03:54 PM   #169
Detcelfer
Hunter-Nin
 
Detcelfer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Posts: 1,052
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Detcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the rough
Re: Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto

I thought I was going to have a discussion but instead I'm left with name calling, being told I'm childish, angry and that I have no argument. It's like dealing with a modern day Sasuke is'nt it? Actually its worse because it lacks the intelligence.

I asked for annotations and to be provide adequate examples. There is no argument here. Only the blathering of a venomous dolt. Disagree all you want, but Sasuke still stands by popular opinion as the most over hyped character. For very good reasons I might add.
__________________


Originally Posted by Naruto2008
... and the Jman can never be wrong.

Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.
Detcelfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 04:03 PM   #170
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄
 
Shrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Silent Hill
Posts: 5,154
Thanks: 7,863
Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detcelfer View Post
I thought I was going to have a discussion but instead I'm left with name calling, being told I'm childish, angry and that I have no argument. It's like dealing with a modern day Sasuke is'nt it? Actually its worse because it lacks the intelligence.

I asked for annotations and to be provide adequate examples. There is no argument here. Only the blathering of a venomous dolt. Disagree all you want, but Sasuke still stands by popular opinion as the most over hyped character. For very good reasons I might add.
Name calling, really?
I wonder how many times you told me I was a fool in your last post. Read it yourself.
And if I lack intelligence, you wouldn't have stopped the debate.
I said you were childish because you called me a fool, and you gave no proof whatsoever for your assumptions which were based on mythology, not manga facts. Ridiculous isn't it?

There is where we disagree. Go. Read comments of Minato fans. Go go go.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 04:04 PM   #171
Viczor6
Hunter-Nin
 
Viczor6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,027
Thanks: 91
Thanked 157 Times in 75 Posts
Viczor6 will become famous soon enoughViczor6 will become famous soon enough
Re: Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
I don't like Sasuke at all. He is the reason my favorite character is dead (Itachi).
R.I.P

One of the best, if not the best!
__________________
Member of Toad Sage Naruto: Konoha's Orange Flash FC



Member of the Akatsuki FC
Viczor6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 04:06 PM   #172
Detcelfer
Hunter-Nin
 
Detcelfer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Posts: 1,052
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Detcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the rough
Re: Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Yes, that is true. But you have to see other sides as well.
You say that his defeat will make him seem overrated. Then what about Pain? What about so called God? He is hyped as a character who never lost a battle, and killed someone who defeated all 3 of the Sannins. Not to mention, he has the strongest of the Doujutsu's.
What about Madara? His hype isn't that big, because there was a battle he lost, but he was still said to posses EMS, is immortal and has better space/time jutsu then Yondaime had.

I know, it isn't the same because they are the "villains" and Sasuke is just one of the main characters, but that's the very reason why he is hyped. As a wall Naruto must overcome.
People cry because Sasuke is strong, but every one of them knows that Naruto will defeat him if they ever fight again. I don't understand what the commotion is all about. That's why I said complaining about Sasuke's powers is stupid.

Now, his character is something else. But this isn't the thread for that, as I said.
The inadequacy in everything Sasuke does stems from his very character which reflects both the emotional and the physical. The point that many people have attempted to make.

Your argument that Pain is over hyped is stretching your argument to ludicrious levels. Pain? You know, that guy who toppled a nation and has never lost a battle. The guy who dropped a bomb on Konoha and without Naruto's back-up would have completely succeeded in destroying it. I'm suddently reminded of when you so brashly knocked everyone for not understanding the definition of overrated. We do no need to be provided the visual que's to know its all true.

Complaining about Sasukes is stupid. There you go again. Using your same logic I'll say this then. People who complain about complainers are stupid. LOL. Not much of an argument.
__________________


Originally Posted by Naruto2008
... and the Jman can never be wrong.

Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.
Detcelfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 04:09 PM   #173
CamzyD
Chuunin
 
CamzyD's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: London, UK
Age: 22
Posts: 529
Thanks: 28
Thanked 16 Times in 9 Posts
CamzyD is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto

lol
wow alot of people think sasuke is overrated
he annoys me an all now but you can't deny his skills are great

overrated: certain people we see too much of but we don't see them do anything really amazing so i can't really choose =\

underrated: hinata, shino and kiba imo, its a shame we don't really see them, but they have unique abilites which make them a great team, and even by themselves
CamzyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 04:11 PM   #174
FantasticFoxkins
Genin
 
FantasticFoxkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 28
Posts: 90
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
FantasticFoxkins is on a distinguished road
Re: Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Yes, that is true. But you have to see other sides as well.
You say that his defeat will make him seem overrated. Then what about Pain? What about so called God? He is hyped as a character who never lost a battle, and killed someone who defeated all 3 of the Sannins. Not to mention, he has the strongest of the Doujutsu's.
What about Madara? His hype isn't that big, because there was a battle he lost, but he was still said to posses EMS, is immortal and has better space/time jutsu then Yondaime had.

I know, it isn't the same because they are the "villains" and Sasuke is just one of the main characters, but that's the very reason why he is hyped. As a wall Naruto must overcome.
People cry because Sasuke is strong, but every one of them knows that Naruto will defeat him if they ever fight again. I don't understand what the commotion is all about. That's why I said complaining about Sasuke's powers is stupid.

Now, his character is something else. But this isn't the thread for that, as I said.
I'm not quite sure what you mean by the other side. Do you mean how Sasuke fans view it?

As a Naruto fan I have to say that it is annoying to be continually beat about the head with Sasuke's brilliance. Since his first appearance in the manga he's been twenty million steps ahead of Naruto. Sure it's eventual goal of the manga for Naruto to climb that wall but at times the Manga has focused on Sasuke too much. Itachi was considered the most powerful ninja before Sasuke defeated him yet he wasn't bigged up the way he should have been. Sasuke is /a/ main character but he's not /the/ main character. I wouldn't mind all that so much but couple with his obnoxious personality it's enough for me to want a big fat toad to drop on his head.
__________________

"A shinobi must be courageous because below the courageous there is nothing."
FantasticFoxkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 04:11 PM   #175
Detcelfer
Hunter-Nin
 
Detcelfer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Posts: 1,052
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Detcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the rough
Re: Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Name calling, really?
I wonder how many times you told me I was a fool in your last post. Read it yourself.
And if I lack intelligence, you wouldn't have stopped the debate.
I said you were childish because you called me a fool, and you gave no proof whatsoever for your assumptions which were based on mythology, not manga facts. Ridiculous isn't it?

There is where we disagree. Go. Read comments of Minato fans. Go go go.
LOL! But it is true I'm affraid to say. You MUST be a fool if you can not comprehend what so many have presented to you. I'm beginning to think now theres also a level of ignorance mixed in that brew of yours as well. I do not act as a child as you claim. I countered your argument as gracefully as you failed to support your own.

Your argument was that Sasuke MUST have develped everything on his own (even though we were never shown) WHILE training with Orochimaru. I'll put this on terms you enjoy using. You = fool. I provided probable cause and assumptions. Your provisions = nothing.
__________________


Originally Posted by Naruto2008
... and the Jman can never be wrong.

Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.

Last edited by Detcelfer; 01-12-2009 at 04:13 PM.
Detcelfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 04:20 PM   #176
Scarecrow
Chuunin
 
Scarecrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: croatia
Age: 29
Posts: 574
Thanks: 0
Thanked 75 Times in 75 Posts
Scarecrow will become famous soon enoughScarecrow will become famous soon enough
Re: Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto

cmon now, we never saw what did oro teach sasuke and what sasuke invented.
but since chidori is invented by kakashi, it means kakashi was the only one to use it, then kakashi taught sasuke, meaning sasuke and kakashi were the only ones that use it

then we see sasuke can shape shift chidori after the time skip, how could have oro taught him that when oro doesent understand chidori, maybe i am underestimating oro but i dont think oro knew that technique
__________________
Scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 04:25 PM   #177
Detcelfer
Hunter-Nin
 
Detcelfer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Posts: 1,052
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Detcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the rough
Re: Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticFoxkins View Post
I'm not quite sure what you mean by the other side. Do you mean how Sasuke fans view it?

As a Naruto fan I have to say that it is annoying to be continually beat about the head with Sasuke's brilliance. Since his first appearance in the manga he's been twenty million steps ahead of Naruto. Sure it's eventual goal of the manga for Naruto to climb that wall but at times the Manga has focused on Sasuke too much. Itachi was considered the most powerful ninja before Sasuke defeated him yet he wasn't bigged up the way he should have been. Sasuke is /a/ main character but he's not /the/ main character. I wouldn't mind all that so much but couple with his obnoxious personality it's enough for me to want a big fat toad to drop on his head.
I would add a couple things. One, Sasuke was allowed the victory by Itchi himself. Not that I'm saying Itachi was not trying but he intended to lose. Two, we need to remember that Itachi (and I'll throw Kakashi into the mix) both accomplished feats WAY before Sasuke ever did. Kakashi supposedly graduated the Chuunin exams at age 6 and Itachi was something similar if I recall but I dont remember the exact age. Besides the point, look at how long it took Sasuke. He's talented, but for whatever reasons, he dislikes anyone who poses a potential adversarial threat. It seemed clearly stated that if he felt someone was stronger than he, then that person stood in the way of both him and his revenge against his brother. It was all treated as a ladder system to eventually battle Itachi.

It's this nature of his that leads so many people both dislike and like him. But that repulsive nature is also what made him think himself better than others.
__________________


Originally Posted by Naruto2008
... and the Jman can never be wrong.

Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.
Detcelfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 04:33 PM   #178
Detcelfer
Hunter-Nin
 
Detcelfer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Posts: 1,052
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Detcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the rough
Re: Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
cmon now, we never saw what did oro teach sasuke and what sasuke invented.
but since chidori is invented by kakashi, it means kakashi was the only one to use it, then kakashi taught sasuke, meaning sasuke and kakashi were the only ones that use it

then we see sasuke can shape shift chidori after the time skip, how could have oro taught him that when oro doesent understand chidori, maybe i am underestimating oro but i dont think oro knew that technique
Well thats true to an extent and a good point. My thoughts are that any element manipulation Oro would have understood. Jiraiya had a clear understanding of it. To assume that Oro did not would be a mistake. So we can believe then that Oro said something to the effect of "Here, I shape change my own techniques, here is how you can shape change your own to something effective". This probably happened the way I mentioned, because I seriously doubt Sasuke is Newtownian and figured out a whole branch of shape changing concepts entirely on his own.

Either way we do not know for sure. All we're left with is that Sasuke trained with Oro because he felt he could not have achieved this in Konoha. Why not? Because he had to be taught.
__________________


Originally Posted by Naruto2008
... and the Jman can never be wrong.

Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.

Last edited by Detcelfer; 01-12-2009 at 04:34 PM.
Detcelfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 04:34 PM   #179
DaWildchild
Nemesis Enforcer
 
DaWildchild's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Gattown
Posts: 256
Thanks: 31
Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts
DaWildchild is on a distinguished road
Re: Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detcelfer View Post
LOL! But it is true I'm affraid to say. You MUST be a fool if you can not comprehend what so many have presented to you. I'm beginning to think now theres also a level of ignorance mixed in that brew of yours as well. I do not act as a child as you claim. I countered your argument as gracefully as you failed to support your own.

Your argument was that Sasuke MUST have develped everything on his own (even though we were never shown) WHILE training with Orochimaru. I'll put this on terms you enjoy using. You = fool. I provided probable cause and assumptions. Your provisions = nothing.
After reading and seeing this splash throughout this topic I must say that I hate Sasuke's publicity with a passion but his skills are some of the strongest and most original in the manga. His skills in maipulation are probably some of the most unmatched cause he used chidori manipulation that Kakashi wasn't even shown to use until Pain came through and starting trashing Konoha. His ability to use Chidori through his sword to numb the abilities of others to use chakra to form jutsu is as top notch as Neji's tripalm attacks. His major Kirin attack is vicious and outside the manga most of the time Sasuke has been shown in anime he's been training by himself. I think his curse seal training was what Oro probably worked with him on but no one has ever seen Oro truly train a person, he more just motivates them with mindgames and trickery cause he doesn't want someone to surpass his knowledge of jutsu.

And perceiving that Kakashi worked with Naruto on developing and learning his own jutsu I'm sure that Kakashi worked with training Sasuke on that first when he was readying for the Chuunin exams. As far as hype though there is too much behind Sasuke and he hasn't really truly defeated anyone major so that's why he's overrated. If he had been able to truly defeat Itachi it would be hands down that he was worth the talk but he wasn't able to do that so there is that doubt and his new Sharingan hasn't really shown much in the way of greatness but he can throw black flames on your ass that even defeated the 8 Tails so he is overrated but I'd say his skills merit his acknowledgement as a deadly foe. If we wanna talk overrated I'd say the Sound Four were overrated cause they held off the Anbu black ops while Sarutobi and Oro fought but they couldn't individually defeat a bunch of genins and one chuunin in Shikamaru.

Last edited by DaWildchild; 01-12-2009 at 04:35 PM.
DaWildchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 04:35 PM   #180
Scarecrow
Chuunin
 
Scarecrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: croatia
Age: 29
Posts: 574
Thanks: 0
Thanked 75 Times in 75 Posts
Scarecrow will become famous soon enoughScarecrow will become famous soon enough
Re: Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto

when sasuke lost to rock lee he said something like next time ill slaughter him, sasuke overestimates himself thats a fact
__________________
Scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.