Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto - Page 14 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-13-2009, 07:26 PM   #196
Yelloflash
Genin

Yelloflash is on a distinguished road
Re: Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto

Why cant we be friends why cant we be friends...yea sasuke is overrated

It doesn't take a genius to contradict everything I say. It takes a genius to contradict everything I say, and be right.
Yelloflash is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2009, 07:29 PM   #197
Yelloflash
Genin

Yelloflash is on a distinguished road

Kishi has made sasuke like naruto's goal in a way how naruto will ultimatly finish his training when he defeats sasuke and so sasuke needs to get all the praise because it makes naruto look better when he beats him...sasuke's charactar is to be the overated guy...im just saying, so ure saying they overrate him for being overrated...but on the different spectrum...i think the most underated person is sakura...she never gets shit for what she does..again im just saying

It doesn't take a genius to contradict everything I say. It takes a genius to contradict everything I say, and be right.
Yelloflash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 07:36 PM   #198
Detcelfer
Hunter-Nin

Detcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
The real reason most hate Sasuke is because Sasuke had more focus on him then Naruto had. People can say all they want its cause he is emo and so on, but it all boils down to the fact that he got more attention then Naruto. Thats really all there is to it, but reguardless how much you all hate Sasuke.. Naruto wouldnt be half as interesting if Sasuke wasnt a part of it.
Well thats an interesting concept, and may apply to some, but that is not my reasoning. I agree that Sasuke makes the story interesting, but as far as I'm concerned, the story is designed for you to dislike the character.

However there are a slew of other characters I would say are more interesting than Sasuke that seem to be on a characteristcly deeper level than Sasuke's linear design. I understand Sasuke's design, purpose and the reasoning why Kishi made him the way he is.

Originally Posted by Naruto2008
... and the Jman can never be wrong.

Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.
Detcelfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 07:43 PM   #199
Detcelfer
Hunter-Nin

Detcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya=^^= View Post
LOL. This thread tuned into: Reasons why Sasuke is overrated

Reading all this posts it's kinda' funny. C'mon guys, stop calling names to people or using adjectives like: fool, childish, etc. Don't get so heated just for a character or for discussing a story. Everyone has their own opinion, and if you have something that might prove someone wrong, then post it but in a respectful way... Good debating doesn't involve calling others fools...
I highly doubt you read the entirety of the debate judging by your purity stance of "good debating does'nt involve calling others fools". If you did, then you would most likely understand. Unless you've never gone to any intensive seminars or high profile named debates where theres a strong ideological difference between the debaters. If you decide to participate in one either in or as the audience, then you'll realise that even the best of us resort to using words like "fool" when we firmly believe the person is what we think they are. No apology is required unless we're proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you're completely and utterly wrong -- then to which a formal apology is required. I do not see one is in order so I will not be retracting my statements.

Last edited by Detcelfer; 01-13-2009 at 07:44 PM.
Old 01-13-2009, 11:04 PM   #200
sarutobisensei
Genin

sarutobisensei is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto2008 View Post
Well he is kind of important to the stroyline lol...he helped make Naruto the shinobi he is today..and he is Kishi's favorite character.
sasuke is not kishi's favourite character.
he only likes to draw him
kishi's favourite character is naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya=^^= View Post
LOL. This thread tuned into: Reasons why Sasuke is overrated

Reading all this posts it's kinda' funny. C'mon guys, stop calling names to people or using adjectives like: fool, childish, etc. Don't get so heated just for a character or for discussing a story. Everyone has their own opinion, and if you have something that might prove someone wrong, then post it but in a respectful way... Good debating doesn't involve calling others fools...
are you new to forums

Quote:
The real reason most hate Sasuke is because Sasuke had more focus on him then Naruto had. People can say all they want its cause he is emo and so on, but it all boils down to the fact that he got more attention then Naruto. Thats really all there is to it, but reguardless how much you all hate Sasuke.. Naruto wouldnt be half as interesting if Sasuke wasnt a part of it.
are you talking about manga or the fans
people still like naruto more than sasuke
manga is named naruto does it ring any bells
sasuke was designed to naruto's rival
anyway lets see where sasuke gets in my thread regarding favourite character

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detcelfer View Post

However there are a slew of other characters I would say are more interesting than Sasuke that seem to be on a characteristcly deeper level than Sasuke's linear design. I understand Sasuke's design, purpose and the reasoning why Kishi made him the way he is.
absolutely right.

sasuke as the manga continued became more loathsome
one should not fall for good looks only
personality and character are something
naruto has far more better character and personality than sasuke

kabuto and haku are most underrated characters

FAVOURITE BATTLE IN NARUTO MANGA
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46678

FAVOURITE CHARACTER IN NARUTO MANGA
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46509

MOST GOOD LOOKING CHARACTER IN NARUTO MANGA
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46316

FAVOURITE COUPLE

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46804

Favourite Jutsu/Technique
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46933

Last edited by sarutobisensei; 01-13-2009 at 11:17 PM.
sarutobisensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 12:01 AM   #201
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detcelfer View Post
I highly doubt you read the entirety of the debate judging by your purity stance of "good debating does'nt involve calling others fools". If you did, then you would most likely understand. Unless you've never gone to any intensive seminars or high profile named debates where theres a strong ideological difference between the debaters. If you decide to participate in one either in or as the audience, then you'll realise that even the best of us resort to using words like "fool" when we firmly believe the person is what we think they are. No apology is required unless we're proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you're completely and utterly wrong -- then to which a formal apology is required. I do not see one is in order so I will not be retracting my statements.
You don't even know what debate is. Not only that, but you also contradicted yourself more then once. What's more, you were the first to start arguing, because I called Sasuke bashing retarded. Which it was. I said Sasuke bashing, notice.

If you knew how to debate, you wouldn't be on your invisible high horse today, because I'd slay you in it. Which I already did, but I almost lost my patience trying to point out that someone who had absolutely no proof was telling me that I had no proof, which I later provided.

You would do a right thing to read why did you started it also. And you would see that you proved nothing, nor gave any good or logical point.

My opening argument was something which was enough, I don't know why I even bothered after that.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 12:55 AM   #202
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarutobisensei View Post
are you talking about manga or the fans
people still like naruto more than sasuke
manga is named naruto does it ring any bells
sasuke was designed to naruto's rival
anyway lets see where sasuke gets in my thread regarding favourite character
And you just proved my point.. thank you. Thats exactly what i mean.

Last edited by Mystik; 01-14-2009 at 12:59 AM.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 01:05 AM   #203
sarutobisensei
Genin

Quote:
And you just proved my point.. thank you. Thats exactly what i mean.
hehe
u r my friend
i cant prove u wrong

for the topic
pain in underrated character
seriously people are taking him too lightly

FAVOURITE COUPLE

Old 01-14-2009, 11:17 AM   #204
Detcelfer
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
You don't even know what debate is. Not only that, but you also contradicted yourself more then once. What's more, you were the first to start arguing, because I called Sasuke bashing retarded. Which it was. I said Sasuke bashing, notice.

If you knew how to debate, you wouldn't be on your invisible high horse today, because I'd slay you in it. Which I already did, but I almost lost my patience trying to point out that someone who had absolutely no proof was telling me that I had no proof, which I later provided.

You would do a right thing to read why did you started it also. And you would see that you proved nothing, nor gave any good or logical point.

My opening argument was something which was enough, I don't know why I even bothered after that.
You contradicted yourself. Why you bother when you proved nothing other than that Sasuke was able to create an alternative jutsu so that he could get the jump on Orochimaru is anyones guess. I've listed enough probable reasons to my argument that others have by and large agreed to.

Blame someone else for your own abtuse view, as you're in the minority with very few to support, but many to dispute your squabbeling. I exasperated your emotions as I had intended and with great pleasure I'll do it again.

Old 01-14-2009, 05:50 PM   #205
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Overrated: Minato & Anbu

Underrated: Anko, Tenten, & Sasuke

Can I start bashing characters too or are you guys done?

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 08:07 PM   #206
Detcelfer
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post

Feel free to bash whoever you wish. Free speech and all that. Back in the day I used to rage on about Naruto. But now it seems he's not the push over anymore that he used to be.

Old 01-14-2009, 10:17 PM   #207
sarutobisensei
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post

ANBU is ok
but minato is still underrated man.
he is the best ninja yet to emerge in naruto world
sasuke is the most overrated character

FAVOURITE COUPLE

Old 01-14-2009, 10:24 PM   #208
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Why cant we all just get along and bash Chouji. Just look what hes done to kakashi, "cursing while shaking my fist".
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 10:53 PM   #209
nagato_yahiko
Genin

nagato_yahiko is an unknown quantity at this point

chouji z 1 uzeless guy.chouji n ino were just dead weight in fight vs kakuzu n hidan
yeah bash chouji.chouji if anythng happnz 2 kakashi i m killng u

nagato_yahiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 11:47 PM   #210
h33r
Chuunin

h33r is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagato_yahiko View Post
chouji z 1 uzeless guy.chouji n ino were just dead weight in fight vs kakuzu n hidan
yeah bash chouji.chouji if anythng happnz 2 kakashi i m killng u
well is chouji even rated..i mean i dun know if he is underrated or overrated...well after time skip so far chouji has been useless....same goes for ino

h33r is offline   Reply With Quote