The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 1004 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 07-28-2012, 12:09 AM   #15046
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,595 Times in 4,838 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Seems more like you were just copying me, but I'm cool with it. Everyone still owes me 5 cents everytime you agree with me, though.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Mal (07-28-2012), Miburo (07-30-2012), T9F (07-28-2012)

Old 07-28-2012, 05:38 AM   #15047
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,471 Times in 3,663 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Having a kid is no excuse for a stealth tax.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
ACt (07-28-2012), Miburo (07-30-2012)
Old 07-28-2012, 03:25 PM   #15048
T9F
OOOH CHAMPAGNE

Thanked 1,124 Times in 407 Posts
T9F will become famous soon enoughT9F will become famous soon enoughT9F will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Seems more like you were just copying me, but I'm cool with it. Everyone still owes me 5 cents everytime you agree with me, though.
Agreed.

Everyone better get their nickels ready. My mission to make ACt rich has started. Non-OH should pay 10 cents.
T9F is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to T9F For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-30-2012)
Old 07-30-2012, 12:44 PM   #15049
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMWrZmD0AN4

I dunno what to say

Who wants to bet that Sean Bean will, die?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 12:52 PM   #15050
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

So on this other forum i go on there was a topic started called "getting Married" about peoples views on marriage and whether or not they want to eventually get married themselves

a girl names Crystal posted this:
"Yeah, I'd like to get married. Probably won't happen though, see my religion is WEIRD. I'm not supposed to have sex till I get married, and every guy I've ever dated has by the third date said "Sex now or I'm leaving for that hot girl over there who looks interested in going home with me."
Guys as far as I've seen are only really interested in sex, not romance or having an actual family (heaven forbid I have children to keep them from partying it up all the time)So... I like the idea of marriage and would very much like to have a family. But I don't see it happening. "

i will now show you my answer, but the really interesting part is the reaction.

And i thought religious people were supposed to be the intolerant ones
his interpretation of the church also sounds highly catholic influenced.

i doubt it, but if any of you are actually interested in seeing the whole convo (i only read crystals posts and a few others) the link is here
http://www.bittersweetcandybowl.com/...d/page__st__50

Last edited by Tabris; 08-01-2012 at 12:55 PM.
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
Miburo (08-01-2012), Numinous (08-01-2012), T9F (08-01-2012)
Old 08-01-2012, 01:23 PM   #15051
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Buttmad atheist detected, holy shit.

Probably an edgy teenager. Wouldn't be surprised if they browse 4chan too, judging by their inability to use the word "autistic" properly.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Mal (08-01-2012), Miburo (08-01-2012), Numinous (08-01-2012), T9F (08-01-2012), Tabris (08-03-2012)
Old 08-01-2012, 01:31 PM   #15052
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

That guy is a mod?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Mal (08-01-2012), T9F (08-01-2012), Tabris (08-03-2012)
Old 08-01-2012, 02:05 PM   #15053
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

All ideologies (even based on negative propositions) have their share of dumbasses, so an atheist like that isn't news.
Quote:
Probably an edgy teenager. Wouldn't be surprised if they browse 4chan too, judging by their inability to use the word "autistic" properly.
Quote:
My Information
Member Title:Moderator
Birthday:November 4, 1985
Look at that, I didn't know Mexico bought Texas and renamed it.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kluang (08-01-2012), Mal (08-01-2012), Miburo (08-01-2012), T9F (08-01-2012)
Old 08-01-2012, 02:26 PM   #15054
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

>26

Oh lord.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
kluang (08-01-2012), Mal (08-01-2012), Miburo (08-01-2012), Numinous (08-02-2012), T9F (08-01-2012), Tabris (08-03-2012)
Old 08-01-2012, 03:41 PM   #15055
T9F
OOOH CHAMPAGNE

Thanked 1,124 Times in 407 Posts
T9F will become famous soon enoughT9F will become famous soon enoughT9F will become famous soon enough

That guy is an idiot.
Regardless of religion, choosing to stay chaste until marriage is exactly that, a choice. Sure, some religions promote staying a virgin until marriage but these days people choose to follow that or not. And it's not a big deal either way (to most).
I say more power to those who choose to wait until marriage. That's some pretty bad ass self control you have going on.
Also, I don't know why Crystal thinks her religion is "WEIRD" for being against premarital sex considering many religions preach that, but that's not really relevant.
T9F is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to T9F For This Useful Post:
kluang (08-01-2012), Mal (08-01-2012), Miburo (08-01-2012), Numinous (08-02-2012), Tabris (08-03-2012)
Old 08-01-2012, 03:50 PM   #15056
ACt
Heart Wizard

ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Oh man, do I ever agree. Fuck religion; be a goddamn whore until you're set to be married. FUCK EVERYTHING THAT MOVES! Even Jesus loved him some whore... wait... that's religion. Uh...

EDIT: Oh yeah, my wife also just had a child... is she ever old and fat now.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
kluang (08-01-2012), Mal (08-01-2012), Miburo (08-01-2012), Numinous (08-02-2012), Tabris (08-03-2012)
Old 08-01-2012, 06:06 PM   #15057
Scientia
Francesca

Scientia is on a distinguished roadScientia is on a distinguished road

Upon reading I would kind of agree with Jerk on some levels.

There's plenty of experience that you should sexually get before going into a serious relationship like marriage. The probability is simply against you unless you guys talk about it and get really in-depth with analyzing about how you imagine your sexual life will play out, and even then it's probably just one of those things you have to experience first to know for sure.

So waiting to have sex until marriage is already kind of stupid, assuming axioms like: sex is an important part of the relationship for you or your not some form of 'asexual.' or the reason for marriage is NOT that it has nothing to do with a romantic relationship with sex as an important part of it (financial reasons or whatever).

But then add in the fact that you're doing it because of a religion. Ugh. You have reasons for doing it that are completely unfounded and not grounded in reality as we know it.

But let's say that even if you take out religion, the idea of waiting is important to you. Why, then? Loosing your virginity isn't that big of a deal, based on evidence and reality. As long as you have safe sex, and are generally cautious about who you sleep with, there shouldn't really be anything serious that you lose out of it, logically anyway. Oh, and you also have to be decently mature (I can see how this might be a relevant problem for some). And second, the whole idea is that sex is sacred, but isn't marriage supposed to be, also? Why would God want you to go into something where in order to do one of those sacred things well or decently intelligent, you may have to break the sacredness of the other one?

I don't see the whole obsession with pointing out, "It's a choice, a choice!" It being a choice doesn't make it any less stupid. In fact, if it weren't a choice, it would be less stupid to do it, because you/they don't have a choice in the matter. Now, do I care if you want to wait? No, but I do think that technically it is considered stupid, somewhat-ish. Just like anything that is solely based on emotional weakness or appeal is stupid. I do stupid things like that all the time, but you should admit it's just one of those stupid things that you want to do because of emotion, or whatever.

Last edited by Scientia; 08-01-2012 at 06:33 PM.
Scientia is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Scientia For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (08-01-2012), kluang (08-01-2012), Miburo (08-01-2012), Numinous (08-02-2012), Shrike (08-10-2012)
Old 08-01-2012, 08:52 PM   #15058
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't say that saving your virginity till you're married is necessarily illogical or stupid. If a chick wanted to save herself for the person she wants to spend the rest of her life with, like it's a symbolic sort of thing that represents her devotion and trust or whatever, then sure. Whatever.

Now, this crystal chick worded her shit in a way that seems to imply her reason for not getting banged is purely because of her religion. She also states that her religion is 'weird' and said "I'm not supposed to have sex till I get married". Not "I want to wait till I'm married" or something along those lines. That kinda sounds like she could be doing what is expected of her, not necessarily what she wants to do or agrees with.

So responding by saying that she shouldn't let something that is fairy tale level ridiculous dictate her life isn't really completely unwarranted or anything in this particular scenario. Going on a crazy rant and rambling about House and telling chicks to go out and whore it up before they turn into old fatties was shit he probably should have left out if he didn't want to come off like raging retard.

I don't understand the sexual compatibility thing they were talking about. Like, if a chick is wife material then I probably find her pretty damn hawt and non-bitchy and shit. I can't imagine a situation where when I go to bang her she'll be so horrible at it that there is no hope of me ever enjoying banging her. If she's doing something crazy stupid like axe kicking my ballsack or something...I'll just tell her to stop. She'd have to have a vagoo full of razor sharp fangs or something. But even then, I dunno. I could probably even live with that. It'd be like battling a kraken with my dong. It'd be like she married me because she knew I was the only dude bad ass enough to be able to bang her. Fucking awesome.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-02-2012), Jaxon (08-01-2012), kluang (08-01-2012), Mal (08-01-2012), Numinous (08-02-2012), Scientia (08-01-2012), Shrike (08-10-2012), T9F (08-01-2012), Tabris (08-03-2012), Vanity (08-12-2012), xxMESTxx (08-02-2012)
Old 08-01-2012, 09:18 PM   #15059
ACt
Heart Wizard

The girl's problem stems from the current society's horribly powerful emphasis on sex as the crucial portion of a relationship. The whole "won't put out on the 3rd date so I'm gone" or "have to test the goods before you buy the product" are horribly outdated and simple thinking of people who want to have sex not have a relationship. I mean, think about it:

"You better have sex before entering into a long term relationship/marriage because if the sex is bad the whole relationship will suffer and fail."

Seriously? Kids these days. You know what happens when you get married? You have LESS sex. Not because you don't want it, but your priorities in life change. Home ownership, parenting, the fact that you are getting friggen old, etc. If you based the choice of your marriage heavily based on sex, once the sex life slows, you're probably going to be less happy. Wouldn't be surprised that most divorces occur because A) after the sex there is nothing in common B) they loved the sex that when it waned they wanted the excitement back and left for someone else.

People can have completely healthy and reward relationships without sex and, quite honestly, when put less emphasis on sex, they develop stronger happier relations with another. If there is physical attraction, the issue of sex will work itself out - this girl wouldn't be the first to ignore a religious decree to get some. To chew her out because she has a faith that says "don't do it" even when most is a moronic display of distain.

If someone wants to wait, I'm prefectly ok if they tell me a magic man tells them to. It doesn't affect me. If someone tells me their magic man tells me that I should wait when I don't want to and my partner is willing, THAT'S when you get to call them crazy. Atheists need to accept that people are going to believe in god and so long as it doesn't impact their lives, they can stop calling people stupid.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-02-2012), Darth-Nero (08-01-2012), Demi-God (08-02-2012), Jaxon (08-01-2012), kael03 (08-01-2012), kluang (08-01-2012), Mal (08-01-2012), Miburo (08-01-2012), Numinous (08-02-2012), Scientia (08-01-2012), Shrike (08-10-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (08-15-2012), T9F (08-01-2012), Tabris (08-03-2012), Vanity (08-12-2012)
Old 08-01-2012, 10:56 PM   #15060
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Atheists need to accept that people are going to believe in god and so long as it doesn't impact their lives, they can stop calling people stupid.
I don't think something has to impact my life for it to be stupid.

Agree with everything else though. So add another nickle to my tab.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ACt (08-01-2012), ask me anything (08-02-2012), Demi-God (08-01-2012), kluang (08-01-2012), Mal (08-01-2012), Numinous (08-02-2012), Shrike (08-10-2012), T9F (08-01-2012), Tabris (08-03-2012)