The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 1031 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 09-13-2012, 02:40 AM   #15451
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Gimme the download link

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-13-2012, 02:50 AM   #15452
catilena1890
I ran outta fucks to give

catilena1890 will become famous soon enoughcatilena1890 will become famous soon enough

Okay. I think you`ll enjoy it. A few bits of Advice:

The Flashlight has limited life, conserve the battery by turning it off when possible.

When you approach the Truck and Shed, if you get a page there, keep walking straight, DO NOT turn until you reach the next location. If you hit a fence, turn carefully and run.

Difficulty will increase if you take too long between each page, as well as with every page you get. After the 2nd or 3rd page, he gets the ability to randomly warp behind you.

Turn down the volume if you get cornered, the sound that plays when he catches you gets REALLY FUCKING LOUD the longer you stare at him.

PC Download

MAC

And here's a map with a suggested path.

Enjoy Kluang/Everyone else who wants to try it.

catilena1890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:56 AM   #15453
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Supernatural is not scary, but i like the plot/action/humor in it. I'm all caught up on that too. It does have some gross stuff though.

I miss bobby though, him sayin BALLS to everything lol XD
Old 09-13-2012, 03:05 AM   #15454
catilena1890

catilena1890 will become famous soon enoughcatilena1890 will become famous soon enough

Bedtime, nightnight all. See you tomorrow.

Old 09-13-2012, 03:33 AM   #15455
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

when i first saw slender man and got a good look, i thought, heyyyyy he looks like the silence in DW because i saw them a year ago in champions game and i didnt know slender way back then. but i believe it was when silence first came around in DW or something lol

i saw 4. and i made them line up O= lol
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...s/?id=44111424
Old 09-13-2012, 04:16 AM   #15456
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by catilena1890 View Post
Okay. I think you`ll enjoy it. A few bits of Advice:

The Flashlight has limited life, conserve the battery by turning it off when possible.

When you approach the Truck and Shed, if you get a page there, keep walking straight, DO NOT turn until you reach the next location. If you hit a fence, turn carefully and run.

Difficulty will increase if you take too long between each page, as well as with every page you get. After the 2nd or 3rd page, he gets the ability to randomly warp behind you.

Turn down the volume if you get cornered, the sound that plays when he catches you gets REALLY FUCKING LOUD the longer you stare at him.

PC Download

MAC

And here's a map with a suggested path.

Enjoy Kluang/Everyone else who wants to try it.
The wiki says, slenderman have tentacles.

Does this game comes with tentacle rape?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Mal (09-14-2012)
Old 09-13-2012, 06:54 AM   #15457
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by catilena1890 View Post
If it makes you feel any better Tab, I`m still kinda nervous about walking around the house at night with the lights off cuz I feel like the Slenderman is gonna pop out from around a corner.

/watched one too many LP's at 3 AM, never was the same.
What are you? Twelve?

I enjoy Supernatural. It's a pretty funny show with monsters and shit. I've only seen bits and pieces so have no idea of an overall plot as I only watch it on the TV when bored, but the Dean Bros really make it entertaining which is the only reason it is still on.

Don't forget the pie.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-14-2012), OG (09-14-2012), UchihaTaijiya (09-13-2012), Vishnu (09-13-2012)
Old 09-13-2012, 07:22 AM   #15458
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Where is the pie?!? Sam, where is the pie?
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
UchihaTaijiya (09-13-2012)
Old 09-13-2012, 09:56 AM   #15459
kluang
One Punch Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
I'm on the first season Kluang. You watch it too?
yeah I watch it. Finish the first season.

The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
UchihaTaijiya (09-13-2012)
Old 09-13-2012, 02:02 PM   #15460
catilena1890

Quite Possibly Kluang, the tentacles pop out of his back and start wriggling around if you look at him too long, but then the camera "dies" and all you see after that is his face, er, lack of face. No one knows what exactly the Slenderman does after he catches you. Some say he mugs $20 off of you, others say he just wants a hug, and one guy said he sucks out your soul through your anus. It's up for debate really.

Old 09-13-2012, 02:08 PM   #15461
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

The silo in the Slender game looks like a giant earth boner.

Also, Supernatural is awesome, I don't think they ever set out to make it scary or anything, just funny, interesting and gross at times.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-14-2012), OG (09-14-2012), UchihaTaijiya (09-13-2012)
Old 09-13-2012, 02:42 PM   #15462
catilena1890

I hate mods who don't even know the rules they enforce. I`m being framed for double-posting even though I was well within my rights in that forum.

Click the spoiler for the rant.

Well basically, I bumped up a thread that I made in the trading station at a pokemon site, which I am allowed to do once every 5 days. It had been at least 6 days since the last post, which just so happened to be my post as well, and I bumped it. I then got a request from someone in the thread and replied to that.

Today I woke up to find an infraction for doubleposting, and when I went to go get the timestamps to prove my case I found that not only had my double posts had been merged, but that the user's post was deleted with my response intact, making it look like I doubleposted AGAIN.

I`ve got screenshots to back up my case, but it's still incredibly aggravating. I bring this up because NL's staff has much more class than that, and actually KNOWS/UNDERSTANDS the rules which you guys enforce. You guys are great :3

Old 09-13-2012, 02:48 PM   #15463
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

No one here cares what happens in other forums.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Mal (09-14-2012), Miburo (09-14-2012), UchihaTaijiya (09-13-2012)
Old 09-13-2012, 03:00 PM   #15464
catilena1890

I was talking about the part relevant to NL, that despite how much I am despised here the staff of NL still take their jobs as staff seriously. I was commending that. You can take it for whatever you want to, but I mean it when I say I respect NL because of things like what happened at this other forum.

Old 09-13-2012, 03:12 PM   #15465
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

Lmao. Who in a position of power on this site takes there position seriously? Most of them pretty much ran out of fucks to give quite a while ago.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote