The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 178 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 02-11-2009, 07:52 PM   #2656
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Yeah so.... I need a headset.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-11-2009, 07:53 PM   #2657
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,471 Times in 3,663 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

I got my headset on a whim for £10. I've had it for a few months, the build is fine =/
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 07:56 PM   #2658
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

I need one for my comp. My friend wants for us to try out as DJs for this site we go to lol
Old 02-11-2009, 08:13 PM   #2659
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

I exercise nearly every day. Yay Mommy's gym membership.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 08:17 PM   #2660
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

I played DDR for like three hours today. I was so tired afterwards. xD
Old 02-11-2009, 08:26 PM   #2661
Miburo

Oh shit, DDR? I was at the mall this one time for some reason and I saw that shit in the arcade. So I'm all pumped to fucking do that shit because I saw it on Grandma's Boy. I stroll over to it all badass like, and everyone knows that fucking DDR machine is about to get it's shit ruined.

But right before I get to it the damn thing gets mobbed by emo kids. So I'm like "Nice, I'll school some emo scrubs with my videogame playing skillz." But then I start watching them do it and they're fucking good. Like, really fucking good. So I get raged, say "Fucking emos!!," and walk away. Not because I didn't want to get totally pwned hard by emofags though. Just because I'm a very busy dude who had more important things to do...yeah. That's it. =D
Old 02-11-2009, 08:26 PM   #2662
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,471 Times in 3,663 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

DDR? How very 2000.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 08:29 PM   #2663
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Hey you know what. Maybe it's 2000 but the shit's still fun... and it's a fun workout too. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo
Oh shit, DDR? I was at the mall this one time for some reason and I saw that shit in the arcade. So I'm all pumped to fucking do that shit because I saw it on Grandma's Boy. I stroll over to it all badass like, and everyone knows that fucking DDR machine is about to get it's shit ruined.

But right before I get to it the damn thing gets mobbed by emo kids. So I'm like "Nice, I'll school some emo scrubs with my videogame playing skillz." But then I start watching them do it and they're fucking good. Like, really fucking good. So I get raged, say "Fucking emos!!," and walk away. Not because I didn't want to get totally pwned hard by emofags though. Just because I'm a very busy dude who had more important things to do...yeah. That's it. =D
Rofl I would never do that shit in public. I've only played it three times starting today, and the best I can get is still only a B on Light mode.
Old 02-11-2009, 08:32 PM   #2664
Kina
Star-Stuff

Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
I played DDR for like three hours today. I was so tired afterwards. xD
I did that once. I drank like a gallon of water. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
Hey you know what. Maybe it's 2000 but the shit's still fun... and it's a fun workout too. xD

Rofl I would never do that shit in public. I've only played it three times starting today, and the best I can get is still only a B on Light mode.
Better than me. <3

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

Old 02-11-2009, 08:39 PM   #2665
Miburo

Are there non-arcade versions of DDR then?

Also, Kat...you're not a fatty, right? Just wondering because I make fun of fatties pretty hard since I'm pretty sure none of the chicks on this site that aren't annoying dumbfucks are fat. So it wouldn't matter. But then I was like "OH SHII-" Then I'm like "Nah, no way." But then I'm like "But what if you're wrong, you stupid fuck! YOU'RE SUCH AN ASSHOLE!" So theeeen I'm like "Eh, just ask Kat how much she weighs." XD
Old 02-11-2009, 08:53 PM   #2666
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo
Are there non-arcade versions of DDR then?

Also, Kat...you're not a fatty, right? Just wondering because I make fun of fatties pretty hard since I'm pretty sure none of the chicks on this site that aren't annoying dumbfucks are fat. So it wouldn't matter. But then I was like "OH SHII-" Then I'm like "Nah, no way." But then I'm like "But what if you're wrong, you stupid fuck! YOU'RE SUCH AN ASSHOLE!" So theeeen I'm like "Eh, just ask Kat how much she weighs." XD
Yeah you can buy DDR for home. Get a bundle pack that comes with the dance pad and the game for like $60.

And where the fuck did that come from? XD
I'm not fat, I'm just average, I guess. :/
Personally I wish I was like my sister's size... she's like a size 4 dude... I'm so jealous of her rofl...

@Kina--Dude I was about ready to collapse. My feet were killing me but it was SOOOO much fun.

And speaking of feet, guess what the doctors told me.
Old 02-11-2009, 08:56 PM   #2667
Kina
Star-Stuff

Are your ankles worse?

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

Old 02-11-2009, 09:00 PM   #2668
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Far worse than I ever thought they were.

I have something called over-pronation, apparently, and the strength of the tendons in my feet are what the doctor said he'd expect to find in a 65-year-old (he did a test and I failed miserably).

For right now, I have a follow-up appointment on the 24th and they're putting me in orthotics & physical therapy. But within the next oh...3-5 years or so I'll definitely need to get foot reconstruction surgery.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:08 PM   #2669
Kina
Star-Stuff

That sounds yucky. =/

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

Old 02-11-2009, 09:20 PM   #2670
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

It will be. Lots of pins and screws involved lol