The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 220 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 02-26-2009, 08:09 PM   #3286
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Yeah, I'd totally be gay for Bridget.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-26-2009, 08:49 PM   #3287
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
Truthfully, I stopped playing MGO. I suck horribly at it, so I just end up running around getting killed. Team Deathmatch isn't as good as its equivalent in other games, and everyone always plays Team Deathmatch.
You pussy!

But yeah, TDM sucks. TSNE is where it's at. Nothing manlier than taken down an army of guys with M4s while you're only armed with a tranq gun, a knife, a couple of stun grenades, and a bit of stealth camo.

Also, Guilty Gear is a legit, manly, in-depth, strategic fighting game, yo!
Old 02-26-2009, 08:54 PM   #3288
Ero
//Sin\\

Ero has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura about

Finallll
atomickuuuuu
busttaaaaaaaahhhhh
Ero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 09:05 PM   #3289
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
You pussy!

But yeah, TDM sucks. TSNE is where it's at. Nothing manlier than taken down an army of guys with M4s while you're only armed with a tranq gun, a knife, a couple of stun grenades, and a bit of stealth camo.
I absolutely agree. Unfortunately, I somehow always get caught in TSNE too. I mean, I know all the tricks to staying unseen, but somehow they always get me. I had someone walk up to while I was prone, in shadow, with my stealth camo active and my weapon unequipped, and simply shoot me.

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 09:12 PM   #3290
Miburo

That's what I do to people. I'm all like "Oh, I didn't see you run over there, go prone in a shadow, and shit. Ladedadeda...KNIFE ATTACK!" And they're all like "What the fuck? WRRYYYYY!?"

Or they might have heard your camo. Or one of your dumbshit teammates linked up like a dumbshit, then someone got scanned, and you were glowing red or blue for the enemy to reap you. If you have dumbshit teammates just hang back. I won't even hit start until after they all leave the base to make sure none of them SOP link with me like dumbshits.
Old 02-26-2009, 09:16 PM   #3291
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

I'm pretty sure that time, one of my teammates got scanned. I'm sure I didn't get seen going into it. It was a fairly thick shadow running around the perimeter of the map, and I had been there for like two minutes when I got killed.

I didn't think of waiting to press start to make sure I don't get SOP'd. I'm gonna try that. Now I want to try my luck at TSNE again.
Sneaking Mission is pretty fun too, but only as Snake. I played once as the Mark II, and of course, I sucked.

Old 02-26-2009, 09:43 PM   #3292
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

I left my chicken in the fryer too long -_-
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 12:55 AM   #3293
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Fuck yeah get in from work today and open my pay slip $4.00 payrise yesssssss

Hrm have to meet up with you gaiz in a MGO games some time, i just started playing again after about 3-4 months away from it, i couldn't be fucked updating my PS3

Last edited by zer0systm; 02-27-2009 at 01:04 AM.
zer0systm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 06:38 PM   #3294
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Hey people.
Old 02-27-2009, 06:39 PM   #3295
The Assassins Curse
The Coffee Man

The Assassins Curse is a jewel in the roughThe Assassins Curse is a jewel in the roughThe Assassins Curse is a jewel in the roughThe Assassins Curse is a jewel in the roughThe Assassins Curse is a jewel in the roughThe Assassins Curse is a jewel in the rough

Can't wait for tomorrow
Old 02-27-2009, 06:40 PM   #3296
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Uh..........why?
Old 02-27-2009, 06:42 PM   #3297
The Assassins Curse
The Coffee Man

The Assassins Curse is a jewel in the roughThe Assassins Curse is a jewel in the roughThe Assassins Curse is a jewel in the roughThe Assassins Curse is a jewel in the roughThe Assassins Curse is a jewel in the roughThe Assassins Curse is a jewel in the rough

Tommorow a few friends and I are gonna hurl a bunch pipe bombs at home-made targets in the park tomorrow.
Old 02-27-2009, 06:46 PM   #3298
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

That sounds smart.
Old 02-27-2009, 06:48 PM   #3299
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

Ugh, Slipknot.

Old 02-27-2009, 06:49 PM   #3300
The Assassins Curse
The Coffee Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
Ugh, Slipknot.
What's wrong with Slipknot?