The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 256 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 03-29-2009, 02:04 AM   #3826
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Azumi closet WWE fan <33333333

You gonna watch WM 25?

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-29-2009, 03:10 AM   #3827
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by azumi149 View Post
^how's the twin towers today, kluang?
Still twinning

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 04:42 AM   #3828
Miburo

Yo. This chick who works with my sister used to wrestle in HS and asked me to take her to the tournament I went to yesterdayish. So I did because I'm all nice like that. So we're chilling on the mat warming up before the tournament starts and all these creepy old dudes, that I'm almost positive would be on the sexual predator registration list if I looked them up, were coming over to her and asking her if she needed a warm-up partner, coach, told her she looked nice in a singlet, and creepy shit like that.

Which 1) pissed me off because she was chilling right next to me. Meaning she could be my girlfriend or sister (or both, fuck yeah! ;D) for all they knew. So I started being a dick to them after the first couple dudes because I saw that as a direct challenge to my manliness, which cannot be tolerated under any circumstance.

And 2) I realized that situation was sort of like a real life parallel scenario to what girls on the interwebs have to deal with. Seeing that kind of harrassment happen to a real person right in front of me gave me a much greater perspective to the hardships you womenz have to deal with constantly. I actually felt really bad for you ladies. = (

LOLOLOLOL JUST KIDDING TITS OR GTFb2kitchen silly womenz.

Other then that last part, real story though. Chick was pretty lulzy too. She asked me to drill with her a bit because I was the only person there she knew. So get up and get ready to let her shoot on me and she just pauses for a second and says "just don't pull my string out" while pointing to her vagoo. Which was slightly gross, but I lol'd like a viking.

Last edited by Miburo; 03-29-2009 at 04:44 AM.
Old 03-29-2009, 04:57 AM   #3829
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Location: In the land of rubbershoes and dirty ice cream... ;o)
Azumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post
Azumi closet WWE fan <33333333

You gonna watch WM 25?
Yup! Yup! ^_^

gonna watch it on Jack TV (cable tv channel).

@Miburo: lolz
dont you like gurls that grapple? ^^

now that reminds me of my students.
they used to wrestle in the classroom. One time i caught two of them doing that Kurt Angle signature move *forgot that one*

and we always argue on which is better, WWE or TNA. lolz

I LOL'D.
삳 압. 유 아 이스투피드.
Azumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 04:59 AM   #3830
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

What the hell is TNA?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 05:03 AM   #3831
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Azumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really nice

lol wtf you dont know?

I LOL'D.
삳 압. 유 아 이스투피드.
Old 03-29-2009, 05:09 AM   #3832
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

I've been awake 2 days in a row now watching all the Wrestlemanias Azumi lol

http://www.justin.tv/lwhd_tv

I've got chipped cable meaning free WM25 on PPV. Girls wrestling is only hot if there's bikini and/or oil involved.

(Olympic Slam/Ankle Lock one of the 2 KA sig move)

Mibs lol I was expecting that haha. But ladies don't be mistaken we are still chivalrous towards hot chicks....sometimes.

Old 03-29-2009, 05:11 AM   #3833
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Quote:
(Olympic Slam/Ankle Lock one of the 2 KA sig move)
oh yeah, i remember. Ankle Lock. My students love to do that.

I LOL'D.
삳 압. 유 아 이스투피드.
Old 03-29-2009, 05:13 AM   #3834
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Your students? You a teacher?

Old 03-29-2009, 05:15 AM   #3835
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post
Your students? You a teacher?
lol hell yeah...

i just resigned though.

I LOL'D.
삳 압. 유 아 이스투피드.
Old 03-29-2009, 05:18 AM   #3836
Babyface BK
<3===BK

What were you teaching/Why'd you resign?

Old 03-29-2009, 05:20 AM   #3837
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

^err.. general subjects (English, Science, MAPE)... I teach in Grade School.

i resigned coz i want... greener pasteur. --,

I LOL'D.
삳 압. 유 아 이스투피드.
Old 03-29-2009, 05:29 AM   #3838
Babyface BK
<3===BK

What made you decide to do that?

Old 03-29-2009, 05:34 AM   #3839
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

^lol is this kind of a "NL Interview" thread..lol
but since im a fan of yours, im gonna answer your questions.

well, private schools dont satisfy my needs. ^^,
and i got tired of those wrestling-maniac students.

I LOL'D.
삳 압. 유 아 이스투피드.
Old 03-29-2009, 05:39 AM   #3840
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Just getting to know you better, gots to know what makes my lady fans tick

Haha another fan woop woop.

Private schools don't satisfy your needs? Nice pun there lol. XD