The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 386 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 07-03-2009, 06:08 PM   #5776
Circe
Academy Student

Circe has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

For clarification, I didn't do anything. This was all in this guy's imagination. I think he's infatuated with me.

Also, my dreads came in ages ago. It's probably best if you're turned to stone, 'cos you seem to be living under one anyhow.

youth is the belief that anything is possible; aging, 'a lot less is possible than i originally thought. i shouldn't even try.' a young person of 8 will feel wonder and energised. the feeling of being 16 years old will inevitably be missed by those who are no longer 16 years old. when a 17-year-old wears old clothes, it accentuates his individuality and sense of irony. when a 37-year-old wears old clothes, it accentuates the fact he is 37. a divorced 42-year-old man will think, 'sure would be cool if i could hook up with a 22-year-old girl'. After weeks of bar-hopping, the smart ones at least, will amend, 'sure would be cool if i could hook up with a 22-year-old girl...who's an old soul.' the puzzle with the essence of youth is that no one has it anymore. fortunately, the loss of youth was solved by vegetarians who didn't eat many vegetables, but did smoke a lot of grass, so everything is perfect.

...too perfect.
Circe is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-03-2009, 06:32 PM   #5777
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Fail comeback tharr
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 06:33 PM   #5778
Circe
Academy Student

Circe has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond repute

Well, that's expected.

I haven't never failed.

youth is the belief that anything is possible; aging, 'a lot less is possible than i originally thought. i shouldn't even try.' a young person of 8 will feel wonder and energised. the feeling of being 16 years old will inevitably be missed by those who are no longer 16 years old. when a 17-year-old wears old clothes, it accentuates his individuality and sense of irony. when a 37-year-old wears old clothes, it accentuates the fact he is 37. a divorced 42-year-old man will think, 'sure would be cool if i could hook up with a 22-year-old girl'. After weeks of bar-hopping, the smart ones at least, will amend, 'sure would be cool if i could hook up with a 22-year-old girl...who's an old soul.' the puzzle with the essence of youth is that no one has it anymore. fortunately, the loss of youth was solved by vegetarians who didn't eat many vegetables, but did smoke a lot of grass, so everything is perfect.

...too perfect.
Circe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 06:55 PM   #5779
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

double negative, grammar fail.
Old 07-03-2009, 06:59 PM   #5780
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Capitalisation.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 06:59 PM   #5781
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Shut up. -_-
Old 07-03-2009, 07:02 PM   #5782
Demi-God
BEST

Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

There we go. =]
Old 07-03-2009, 07:05 PM   #5783
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,471 Times in 3,663 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Artan's a dongle.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 07:06 PM   #5784
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Artan's a dongie.
Old 07-03-2009, 07:07 PM   #5785
Demi-God
BEST

Jax - Don't you have a long work shift tomorrow?

Kat - I'm gonna dongie you.
Old 07-03-2009, 07:11 PM   #5786
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

What if I don't wanna be dongied?
Old 07-03-2009, 07:11 PM   #5787
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Yeah but I don't have to get up early. I just get home late. Dongle.
Old 07-03-2009, 07:13 PM   #5788
Demi-God
BEST

I'm gonna dongle you. How's the job been going so far?

Kat - Tough.
Old 07-03-2009, 07:15 PM   #5789
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Pay's nice, work is mind-numbing. But it's not a bad job by any means.
Old 07-03-2009, 07:15 PM   #5790
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

I'm so abused at this site.